What do you think of got girls with ugly guys?

What do you think of got girls with ugly guys?

My opinion doesn't matter. If they're happy together he's apparently doing something right. Could maybe learn something.

>Indian
>Hot
Gonna need to see a no makeup picture to believe

THis is the beta male who has been posting his ex-gf non stop for over two years. Makes sense.

She left me for this fuck. Can you blame me?

she's not particularly hot dawg. maybe its just that you like her so you give her a higher rating than she deserves? idk. take a step back. get some self esteem. you can do as good or better Sup Forumsro. we believe in you

She's pretty fucking fine. Can't stand the guy she's with though. Fucking bitch

russian life, good life

>What do you think of got girls with ugly guys?

I think you shouldn't place so much importance on physical appearance and your perceived value in relation. Being attractive doesn't make you not a piece of shit, and being unattractive doesn't automatically make you a piece of shit.

There's no reason why you should care what some bitch who doesn't want you chooses to do with her life. Maybe that's why she left you, you know? You're some angry dickhead who is pre-occupied with status.

Let it go, brother. You will be happier.

This.

Lol she looks like a monkey. That guy has a bigger cock than you and can make her laugh, it's pretty simple

She look like nicki minaj

Is... Is that a bad thing?

Very this.
OP is a lonely cuck who wants attention. Kys on live cam and you'll get the attention you want, faggot

No. But the guy have down syndrome

OP trying to insult the guy cause hes the one left fapping alone tonight
>Typical

Seriously. What the fuck does she see in him.

Wealth perhaps? Maybe she is a money whore?

She's half-decent looking but not hot. I'd plug her holes. She's not out of his league though.

She's fuck ugly too

gotta love ppl making fun of here, especially here. 99% of the guys here look worse. that's for sure

and yeah, i'm jealous because i'm one of the 99%

Again, who the fuck cares what she sees in him?

Let it go. All this anger and pre-occupation with comparative status only makes you less attractive.

Jesus Christ dude don't go all Elliot Roger on us. Fucking faggot get your life together. You sound like a total piece of shit.

a Man
Her Man

get over it OP, you're jelly

They're both ugly, so a perfect match

i see two ugly people happy together. nothing wrong there

90% of time is about money. All the rest is some sort of psychological damage that mostly women have.

Tattoos ghetto trash hoe she wants her money

Yeah but he's broke. I make more money than that fuck

Can you just finally dump all that you have and any info youre willing to share. You know you want too. You can fap furiously one last time.

all I have