Are these legit psilocybin mushrooms?

Are these legit psilocybin mushrooms?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.at/search?q=psilocybin mushrooms european forests&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjYkvrfrLzXAhUCXBoKHUFXAVMQ_AUICigB&biw=1362&bih=876
youtu.be/cjtaGPA3rkk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Doesn't look like it.

where you get em?

They do look like it but shouldn't they be dried?

I suggest you don't try them unless you know what you're doing.

>.>

> so many diff types in that

If you have to ask, you should not be taking shrooms,a s you know NOTHING about mycology.

> Don't kill yourself, or soemone else.

Blue busing = yes

You degenerate.

nope. Garden variety ripoff confirmed

Copy pasta.

they look like psilocybe semilancaeta

make sure they are that kind because there are mushrooms that look like it but are very poisonous

Break stem open rub it on skin. If you get a rash dont eat them

Nope.

Psilocybin bruises blue, just like the color in your pic. Looks like you hit the jackpot.

The ones with the blue hue on the stem are. Have fun.

Are these good to trip on?

Looks like a lot of different mushrooms. No liberty caps that I can see but I'm not an expert on this shit

Did you just go out and pick these?
If someone sold these to you you're a tard.
If you picked them you're a tard.
Hell just because you have a box full of mushrooms that aren't even dried makes you a tard

>The ones with the blue hue on the stem are.
Yup. Get rid of all the others. No need to dry. Get some grapefruit juice, a notebook, and an army jacket. Never know when you may feel compelled to hide in the bushes.

A lot of educated people down there,.

Even if they were, you'd want to dry them out.

Are these good Sup Forums? They look pretty sick

>Get some grapefruit juice, a notebook, and an army jacket. Never know when you may feel compelled to hide in the bushes
Words of wisdom

lol why the fuck would you need to do that?

I see some blue bruising on the stems so there are some in there.

You wont know for sure unless you make spore prints of each of them since it looks like a mix. And seeing as you are enough of a retard to have to ask Sup Forums to identify for you... just eat them all and find out fuckit

lets see

>Looks like it
>Doesn't look like it

Try the Sup Forums test...

>Eat some
>live stream
>?????
>Profit!

Yeah, slice a few up and put them on a pizza. You'll be tripping ballz

those stems look waaaaay to fucking thin

google.at/search?q=psilocybin mushrooms european forests&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjYkvrfrLzXAhUCXBoKHUFXAVMQ_AUICigB&biw=1362&bih=876

very likely

That is not true shut up before you get yourself killed, op you are a fucking idiot for even coming to this site with this shit, especially /b

You're a fucking moron for coming to /b with this shit. Pick up a basic mycology book before picking a bunch of random mushrooms, kid

Where did you pick em up?
The blue stained stems sure looks legit, but only the stems. Its not psilocybe semilanceata, but the blue stems are a good indication of psilocybin.

>Go to Amsterdam
>Get amsterdamaged
>???
>Profit

not at all

oh boy asking people to identify mushrooms for you on the internet is a good way to die

mushrooms aren't toys you retards

I approve of concept.
Smuggle some spores with ya on the way out and you are golden 4 life

but show us the shrooms with the blue ending pls

But they sure dont look like psilocybe semilanceata, right?

Do a fucking spore print and ide tify what youve got
Because blue bruising is not a 100% indication of psylosibin when you dont know what youre looking for.

There are a few toxic varieties of Mycena sp. That bruise blue.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Those are liberty caps mate and yeah they get you fucked. Just gotta take like 30 of em.

Dude they aint got the right color, the dark ring and slats are all wrong... They are usually shaped like a spear. If you are in doubt, you are not in doubt so dont eat... The real deal is pretty easy to tell apart from all the rest

These are evil. Also known as Bayou Cottonballs in Louisiana. They grow in gator nests. Gators secrete a hallucinogenic pheromone when laying eggs to ward off predators. This mushroom absorbs the pheromone and breaks it down to reach sexual maturity faster which is why it's so thick and the top is so huge. Most mushroom farms use a derivative of this chemical to grow them without the hallucinogenic property, but if you can get them organic you have a salvia trip. People who eat it excessively have increased sex drive and allegedly the most sensual orgasms, but become dependent on it to get off. That's what His&Her KY Jelly stuff was designed originally for, this target group. Not hard to get though, there's a huge market in New Orleans for it. You just have to eat at a local authentic cuisine restaurant and ask for Bayou Cottonballs.

Alternatively you can visit a local mushroom farm and pay cash up front. You can call and ask over the phone, but there's a set dialogue. When they ask what you are talking about you have to say, "I'm in need of some cotton from the bayou, where the pick it by hand."

After they hang up you have to show up with cash within an hour or they cook their supply in a soup to break down the chemical, erasing the evidence.

only your liver will know for sure

If you dry them they last like an extra 3 months it doesn't change the potency.

They aren't real but lots of mushrooms are fun. Eat as many as you can and post updates

Sorry for the image quality

No they are not

There is a subreddit for this.
Make a throwaway account.

youtu.be/cjtaGPA3rkk

you have a bunch of different kinds mixed up in there

looks like someone went to a field at random and picked everything they saw that might even be slightly psychedelic

if you bought those from someone I would ask for more information

If you picked those yourself 100% pass

the ones that are bruised blue might be magic but it won't mean much if you eat it with a poisonous one and spend the whole time puking

you got ripped off my man, what you have is "random assortment of wild mushrooms". A few of them might or might not be psilocybin mushrooms, but you don't really have a reliable way to tell and if you just eat random ones you will most definitely get poisoned.

op just sort through em, put aside all the ones with blue tint or bruises in the stems, especially long skinny ones
test on your arms like this user said just take your time, give it a good week or two to figure this all out op