Where was and how old was Sup Forums when these were "hit?"

Where was and how old was Sup Forums when these were "hit?"

Didn't exist....

What are those? Is that Dubai?

What? I don't speak italian

I was in Nyc and 18

>being this new

I was twenty-four and at home.

9th grade Earth science class, 14 years old.

I was 3 and drew the twin towers as I saw it happen. My mom threw it away though

Six years old and in your mom

>14
>high-school
>skipped class after first hit
>subways were shut down
>mom worked in city
>couldn't get through to her
>watched second plane hit on t.v.
>justliketv.mpg
>saw people jumping
>heard people popping
>towers fell
>America slipped into never ending war

I've been watching the world fall to shit my whole life. Pre 9/11 world was fucking awesome. Now we live in an ever worsening police state. I hope you all become an hero

Wait? The towers didnt exist?
Fucking david Copperfield.

Actually Bombay. Jeez map mapbook much?

AAOAOAAOAOA c'mon

Holy shit. Ground fucking zero? Which part of NYC?

I guess dub dubs speak truth

Damn i was 9 when this happened. Im gettin so damn old

Young bastard! Kek do something with your life man! Live! And do cocaine
>

Was on duty in the military. Saw the aftermath from the first one on tv and made a stupid joke about it being a drunk pilot.

Saw the second one hit right after I made that joke. Shit suddenly got real in our building. Lost one of my friends that day too.

re:19
I lived in Sacramento and I was a sleep when it happened, but when I had woken up my father told me what happened. And it was the most unreal thing I've seen at the time. Now I don't even care anymore.

>24yo
>finishing work
>London
>3-ish pm
>gf picked me up and told me

>friend unrelated
>user is air force

12. At school. I passed my headmaster and he said "Oh user, have you heard? The twin towers in America have been hit by planes."

It meant fuck-all to me, being a 12 year old Britbong

in bed

Kek i knew i should of added "inb4 bangin ops mom"

>I've been watching the world fall to shit my whole life. Pre 9/11 world was fucking awesome. Now we live in an ever worsening police state. I hope you all become an hero

Pre 9/11 i call the "old country." We had happy times before 9/11. The toys, the tv, the video games. Even junk food tasted better. But how close were you to the trade center. Also what about when tower 7 fell? Im pretty sure thats when your bullshit radar went berserk.

Well thanks for your service user. Im sure you see a lot of us talking shit about this country and you guys sometimes but its something i wont ever do. Or even try. Where was you friend? You mean you lost him in the wars that followed? Or in NYC? Or Pentagon..

Now the fucked up shit we see on a daily bases huh? We can see one hundred 9/11s and not bat an eye

I was 14-15 walking into the band hall in high School. Once I walked in the room I saw the TV was playing and I thought they were watching a movie, cause a plane few into the building and I said ,” hey, what movie is this?”

yup not being a edge lord either just at my age the world is just an evil place.

alway rember

Yeah for sure user. What age did you realize how messed up it is?

Speaking of fucked up shit we see: Hell right now theres and ad of a nigger jerking his dick. I dont even watch BBC shit! wtf? All these "mad white boi" shit i guess.

Yeah for sure user. What age did you realize how messed up it is?
>late 20s I'm 36 now.
and yes seeing dick pics is not my cup of tea and wish you had not of posted that

Was it 2003?
12, i remember that the whole world was in shock.

I had a great day, but nobody wanted to talk about my realization because of some fucking Amuricans sabotaged themselves to get insurance money and stuff like that. It was effective, but my day was really bad because of it.

In fact I ended up with some popcorn like snack wathing TV when the second airplane hit that.

6y/o
Had just begged my mother to buy me a toy gun, despite her hating the idea of them.
We hear about the attack, bye bye toy gun.

>wish you had not of posted that
Kek no you see what i saw. Sorry
>20
really? Seems kinda old to see to the world as fucked up. I saw it at a very young age. Had a drunk for a dad. And well you know how the story goes

23 and at work 50 miles away. Listened to the radio as it all happened. During lunch watched the news and saw all the video of the buildings falling and the jumpers. Was married only a month prior and wife was suppose to be in the city at that time but classes were cancelled for the local elections.

10 and as ignorant it as a shit-for-brains kid could be.

2001 actually

> 5 years old in germany
>playing with my firetruck
>suddenIy my mom turns on tv

I didn't give a fuck, because my parents always told me that the world is a bad place since I can remember.

-2y then.
Though, the whole world was truly shocked.
We should've has been more caustic with Islamic fanatism.
Check how many circumcised men are there, this is Islamic dogma.

5, just started 1rst grade and didn't understand why everyone was sad; glad we got out of school though.

>Have* obviously

Was it a big deal in London. I remember watching CNN (at the time i wasnt 'woke') and seeing people holding candle light vigils and shit there. Also was your girlfriend hot?

The dreamworld will protect you.

I swear i thouggt it was a movie too. I was in like 3rd grade i think. I remember the teacher from across the hall crying telling us to go to her classroom. And we watch. I always sat close to the tv anywhere i was so i saw it in full bloom.

I think it was 1991

Did you sell insurance at the time?

Damn. You should've asked for toy towers. But seriously how much fun were toy guns back then? Shit. I remember playing out back after seeing movies like Jurassic Park shooting at dinosaurs and shit. I think i was autistic then too

'91, that's the year I stated was born.
Not the same year of the attack.

12 or 13, 8th grade. Teacher turned on the news to watch it. Probably wasn’t the best thing to do but ya.
Didn’t really mean much to me until they actually fell. Didn’t understand at all what terrorism was till then I guess.

I was in rehab, I left to get high and watch the drama

>15
>first period geometry class

10, I was in Israel on holiday lul

6th grade. Walked into the gym for next period and they told us to gather around a radio to listen to the news. I was mad the rest of the day as gym is my favorite period and we had to skip it to listen to the news. Didn't care back than cause I was 11 and didn't know what was going on and I don't care now.

They made you listen to it on the radio? How poor was your school user?

35 y.o. I was in my bed with my second wife at that time, the maid woke us up with breakfast and told us something was happening in the U:S.

15 and out on the streets of Beirut, celebrating.