Sup Sup Forumstards

Sup Sup Forumstards.

My IQ is 169. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence.

I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia Band's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week and Love Ire & Song.

All this and I'm an 18 year old still in high school.

Ask me anything.

That's some scoliosis right there.

Where'd you find that copypasta?

sorry about your music taste and impending an hero

>Ask me anything.

...tits?

is the averageness of your life really bothering you so much that you feel the need to larp a character like the above just to repress your underlying depression?

I feel bad for you, i have the full 200% IQ

time stamp

also inb4 bait gets called

Go listen to Philosophy of The World and Pat the Bunny you pretentious douche snozzle

Nah I'm bored. Lel i need my daily (You)

O, woe is me

I have full respect for you, good humble sir

Tis an honour to be in your presence, as I posses an IQ of only 45

I am at your mercy

A girl Côme dancing with a Guy
A fighting man
A wealthy man
A good talking man
I Côme later dancing with a girl i reminds my past i was loving someone in m'y heart and dancing with someone.
Sometimes i l'île saying somewhere this girl it was me younger.

I say the girl and the boy are the same ones and it is me inside me. So i play with thé eternal game and i shall lose. Unless i lose m'y game then its réal i have pleasir i love thé love me.

Remember me i thinking of thé girl dancing with pleasir
Pleasir dancing with her because i love her
She loves inside
She loves me inside. Im inside.

He is playing with words
Eternity playing inside ? Shall lose thé game.

Love is a losing game amy winehouse.

M'y grand grand grand father is inside me :
I remember i loved through m'y father talking to me
Somewhere m'y father was me

I love m'y father inside me si i think of m'y grand grand grand father.

M'y father loves me.

show us your pussy. thats the relly important stuff and not your high class iq...

scoliosis is strong with this one

How do you explain all of that to people without them fucking hate you ?

> I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.
typically this, how can you tell ? Don't confund deeper and different.

Congrats on your winning lottery ticket. What do you plan on doing with your life?

you want some fuck?

Kill your self nigger

Are you male, female, or both?

Forgot to mention your gosh darn scoleosis

grVIII mVIII no d-bVIII i rVIII it an VIII i hVIII 2 b in an irVIII stVIII but its my fVIII hey mVIII i apreciVIII that u rVIII it grVIII u wanna dVIII and mayb masturbVIII i can ask nVIII and we can meet at the gVIII dont b lVIII grVIII bVIII mVIII i rVIII it an VIII/VIII plz don't hVIII grVIII bVIII mVIII cant even hVIII so I rVIII VIII outta VIII GrVIII bVIII mVIII. I relVIII, strVIII appreciVIII, and congratulVIII. I rVIII this bVIII an VIII/VIII. Plz no hVIII., I'm strVIII irVIII. CreVIII more, can't wVIII. We should conversVIII, I won't berVIII, my number is MMMMMMMMDCCCLXXXVIIIDCCCLXXXVIII , ask for NVIII. No calls lVIII or out of stVIII. If on a dVIII, ask KVIII to locVIII. Even with a full plVIII, I always have time to communicVIII so don't hesitVIII.

decipher that with your 69 IQ

Ciara got really ugly, wtf.

if someone has 146 iq what are they considered?

Ok. Can you solve this then?
x and y are whole numbers >0. Show that x2 + y2 / xy + 1 is a whole number squared.

I meant x^2+y^2

Being a mensa member I know many people from the association find education somewhat easier, but many other aspects of life will be dull. With that attitude I suppose friendship is somewhat hard for you, and career as well...

>I get straight A's without studying much at all
Just imagine where you could be if you would work hard, instead of being full of yourself?

did you also by accident forget parentheses :3 ?

Its quite normal for +130 range to feel sort of disconnected from the rest of the world... What normal people find hard, they find easy. And when it comes to small talk, making friends the intelligent person might not be as lucky

IQ is irrelevant here bitch... so tits or gtfo

And yet you still can't figure out why your pussy smells like pickled herring. Amazing isn't it

I did

Yeah and i have aids lol

:P
Sorry dude...

*Posts nothing of significant achievement*

>All this

You pointed out my error. It's a good thing!

Clever people through history have made a difference to their world

You're just going to waste it though. Whining about what other people are doing 'wrong'

if you're bragging about having genius level IQ on Sup Forums, you here are in fact the retard.

Pasta.

Why are you such an asshole?

Assuming you're not full of shit:
Why are you still in high school?

Because you're full of shit.

how is your sexual appetite ?

THIS
My brother in law is a genius, also has NO friends and is a complete dick like OP

I bet you like rick and morty

In my country with have a 16 year old genius who completed high school in 3 months! Now he is the youngest university student we got. Hardcore math.
And according to statistics there should be a lot a bunch of these people around. Fact is that most geniuses will waste their potiential, which I find rather depressing...
Go change da world instead of shitposting Sup Forums :P

>My IQ is 169. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence.

Incorrect. It means potential genius. As you probably already don't know IQ alone isn't sufficient to be considered genius.

How does the fact that I still am a superior human being feel?
Also, could be that I have an IQ higjer than yours. I don't know. Yet u don't care. It's just a number that is determined by mostly pattern recognition.

huh, haven't seen this pasta in a while

>Things as diverse as math, music, and
What could possibly make you insecure enough that you have to brag about this shit OP?

Can you truly understand Rick and Morty?

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only - And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Im around 130-140 and I find it super hard to socialize. Way different interests than most people, and way of thinking. Some might see it as a gift, and to some extent it is, but its also comes with a lot of problems... I wonder how weird I would be if my IQ was 160-170 i probably would have comitted suicide by now :P

It is a misconception that people with high IQs aren't adjusted. On the contrary, success in social situations highly correlates with increased intelligence.

I have her noods.

Would post but would get banned.

If your 18 and still in high school what happened? I am smart too graduated when I was 16 Had my BA by 20 and Masters by 21.

It's weird but I feel bad for the guy, he doesn't even really realize he's a dick...I'm dumb as a bunch of rocks and I feel sorry for him.

her pupils are huge
shes high af

Not from what I've seen.

It might be true to some extent, yes. But you certainly also see the opposite! :)
I guess personality has a lot to say in this matter. With the right one and a high IQ you will get far. But being antisocial you might quickly end up seeming like a weirdo. I have no statistics to back this up, except from impressions I have made with other 130+ IQ people.

are you a faggot?

>>All this and I'm still posting cancer...

newfag

The Real Damage
Vital Signs
Romantic Fatigue
A Decent Cup Of Tea
Father's Day
Worse Things Happen At Sea
My Kingdom For A Horse
Back In The Day
Once We Were Anarchists
Wisdom Teeth
The Ladies Of London Town
Must Try Harder
The Ballad Of Me And My Friends
Frank Turner is main stream where I live lol

Jesus, this thread is filled with pseudo-intellectuals.

I think she's going to an hero or at least should

Shit thread is shit

Well yes... OP has a pretty narrow minded approach to his/her intellect, its no good sign...

"people" with black hair don't have synesthesia

gg, be banned for being underaged multiple times XD
Please stop being underage so often will you???

Let me rectify Troll thread is shit

My algorythm on solving IQ test is doing better score. KYS.

I see swastika in there, also

Test designed by somebody with high trought put but no valid information is not valid.

TITS OR GTFO

my iq is 243 fag