Would you like a warm, creamy, steamy, dreamy log of Andy Sixx's shit, slidding down your fucking throat?

Would you like a warm, creamy, steamy, dreamy log of Andy Sixx's shit, slidding down your fucking throat?

yes

Open wide baby

of course

Time to log in then!

so hot

are you still angry about the wikia logtwat?

Why the fuck do you keep posting this fucking thread? Do your parents not love you or something?

Would you like a fucking warm and creamy .50 bullet slidding out your fucking skull?

you know it bby

That's some scoliosis right there

Immature

>wants to eat some faggot's shit

Yeah. Im the immature one here

According to this graph, you need to grow up.

This is a 18+ website junior, log in or log off.

Dump

The cream...

fuck yes

When I was in school I used to have an IQ of 15. My classmates used to harass me for not being that smart. But since 2017, my life has changed. My IQ is now 195 and it increases by 5 every time I sit down on Sunday nights to watch those memes. They're called "Andy' Sixx's Log of Shit" . Because of that, I get all the girls and people are always comparing me to Albert Einstein, some even say that I am the cure for cancer. When the government found out that I watch Andy sixx Memes, they showed up to my residence and took me to a secret facility to take an exam. The exam was about explaining all the jokes in those genius memes and I had to answer each question in all currently spoken languages. Since I watched and post Andy Sixx meme, I didn't have any problems and I completed it in 30 minutes. The next day, I got to see the results and I passed the exam with a score of 100%. They gave me the title "Smartest Man in Existence". Guess I am out of this world.

clog my fucking throat andy

id like you to slide in to a warm furnace if that counts

Dubs logged, throat clogged.
Please, it's SLIDD, not slide.

They keep posting this to rustle the jimmies of the scene faggots like themselves and well they are canadian no one eats as much shit as a Canadan

Rolling for a creamdream.

Well you used to be thick as shit m8, I'm glad you've matured your mind

Hey look, it's Andy Sixx!

Grow the fuck up

Only immature children get mad about threads.

More like scatliolis.

Grow up

Log rest ye merry, gentlemen
Let nothing worry thee
For Andy Sixx our saviour
Has something up his sleeve

To save us from our hunger pangs
If we get on our knees
To suck a log of shit out of his ass
Out of his ass
O suck a log of shit out of his ass

Logged in for that hot throat clog!

Rareboi coming through

Are you feeling the Sixxmas spirit yet user?

We three logs of Andy Sixx are
Made of shit, we traverse afar.
Rectum, Anus, you'll sustain us,
Following yonder star

O log of feces, wear your crown,
Log with royal beauty brown,
Salivating, still we're waiting,
Guide us as we suck you down.

These confuse me. Is it a britbong joke?

What's confusing?

nah, its an american. They usually pick up about now (east coast american time, after school) then die off till about 10pm eastern, around his bedtime.

Pretty clear of them in eu and oz time, which is nice.

Man those 4 guys are trying so hard to force this to be a meme.

The Log of Shit of Andy Sixx is not like any other log of shit you may find at your local bathroom. Tis truly the works of a god in his own right.

The Andy Sixx is native to North America but has been reported to migrate on the occasion of the annual Vans Warped Tour. His reproduction rate is remarkably high considering how many girls want to give him a vasectomy with their tongues.

What you don’t know right now is that Andy Sixx is the hottest, sexiest, gothiciest, hardcoreiest, deathcoreiest metal singer in the world and common sexual congress and foreplay would simply not do the job in trying to pleasure someone so divine, so perfect… so… holy, like his ass. Sure one could suck on his fucking dick and drink all of his sperms but it would never come close to showing your love and affection for him

There's more than 4, Eugene, Aubrey, Ian and Barry all post and they're not even logged in tonight

kek, fukken saved

The hair. Fucking kek

Why is there still no log edited into this??

Well I don't know how to do it for one

scoliosis dude looks like a jazz dancer

I'm no dancer but if I was, I'd be jazzy as heck

Has no one logged this up yet? I was gonna do the pink one a while back but forgot all about it

dump

fgsfds