Paid $40 for this. Did I get ripped off?

Paid $40 for this. Did I get ripped off?

Other urls found in this thread:

cromwell-intl.com/fun/fingerbox/pictures/fingerbox-english-19thcent.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

4/10

Cons : not made of wood
Pros : helpful instructions
You have indeed been ripped off

looks like a $10 fingerbox to me.

I got this for like 40. You got ripped off.

What is that?

No you got the best deal I have read.

Mine was 20 and is digital!

I think it might be a vintage, user. But if not you defiantly got jipped.

dead meme

I'm freaking out here, what the hell are you all talking about?

its a fingerbox newfag

Fingerbox.

Got a real wooden one from my grandfather before he passed. Still have no idea what it's for.

Nice job OP you combines two shitty memes

2017 and you dont own a fingerbox?
its more important than bitcoins

Now you have to give $500 to EA to unlock it.

its a meme. not one of the more cancerous ones, but cancerous none the less. there was an artist back in the day who made a box with a hole in it, he called it a "finger box." there is nothing in the box, there is no trick to it. some Sup Forums tard started posting pictures of it and it became a joke for other users to pretend like they own one too. when people ask about what it is, they ignore him and continue to make vague statements about the box.

These people have no idea what they're talking about, if thats an authentic Ayo then you could sell it for a fortune. Take it to a professional to get it valued.

That's just an urban legend.

Go back to /x/.

Youve been ripped off.

Thats a fake Chinese one. The originals are only manufactured in Hungary

would like get a real old one from the 19thc

cromwell-intl.com/fun/fingerbox/pictures/fingerbox-english-19thcent.jpg

It's hard to tell a real Ayo from a knock off, though.

I got burned badly a while back.
Came apart at the edges after 2 weeks.

Nigga that's made of sawdust

>Not knowing what a fingerbox does
>Spewing garbage from know your meme
>Eating dicks all day, every day
shiggy

It's a box you put your finger in. That's it.

A Japanese finger box produced for the German export market.

>cromwell-intl.com/fun/fingerbox/pictures/fingerbox-english-19thcent.jpg

That's photoshopped, I can tell by the pixels

It's really well made and very light, and also quite durable. I think it was worth it.

If you got the cash you could pick one up in UK.
I think Willowby will have one in next year's auction.

its old guys. its over. its been over for a while. wouldn't surprise me if you are a bunch of reddit users who come here to feel like you are a part of some secrete club. work on some OC instead of beating this dead horse.

Dude you are blowin it!

This is a classic Winston TR-3! Sold for only a limited amount of time at the Rocherster world fair in 1939~, still not as good as the TR-8 version - but its still a great one!

If you can resell it on Sup Forums for $80, you did okay. But you forgot to post your PayPal.

That's a copy made with modern plastics. The Winston Company used Bakelite exclusively.

Plastic fingerboxes were a fad, after a brief time everyone went back to wood. It'll be the same with the digital ones now. see . Give it a couple of years and nobody will be buying them.

To each their own, I wouldn't trust any non-ayo fingerbox personally though. I got mine from a car boot about 7 years back. Even after constant usage (every/every other day) it's still in pretty good condition. That's why you pay premium for ayo

[insert reply]

Ever mess around with the VT-32 Family Box?

"oh no, this meme is more than two seconds old and isn't fresh enough for me"

Fuck off kankerhoeren

two seconds old? you must be new here.

It's a bit weird using a fingerbox with your family around tbh. Kinda like watching a movie that says it's suitable for teens but then it has a load of boobs and shit, and the boobs are gud but you don't wanna get an erection cause family

Pls lrn2read
ty

I would have sold it for 50

Seconding.

It's never been funny.

Found this one some time ago in my attic, any ideas on the make or year?

Hey guys, imagine, right, imagine if you put your dick in the box instead of your finger haha. Wouldn't that be hilarious?

Begs the question then:
Why are you in this thread when you could be jacking it to furry traps?

oh you

Against the safety rules.
You know that

Looks like it might be a home made one.

fingerboxes are real, it's just a fact. get used to it and get your own, faggots

Don't feed the trolls. It seems like we can't ever have a decent fingerbox thread anymore.

Looks like a Minecraft "Limited Edition"
Limited my arse. Thousands of these fuckers about.
Bloody Microsoft peddling any old shit

ABSOLUTE
MADMAN

No, but I'd love to have one.

Doesn't have to mean it's bad though.

I've seen some great craftsmanship in home made ones.

^^ These people literally fell for that whole "it's a joke" shit and are not part of the elite.

That being said, Ayo is a key brand.

Sage in all fields

Ugh, is that cardboard? But yeah, it'll work just fine for its' intended purpose as long as you take good care of it. I don't know your budget but the real good, durable ones start at around $150 for casual fingerboxing. If you're a professional fingerboxer like me and absolutely NEED that extra feature, it'll be around $250. I've been putting some cash aside and just preordered a Winston TR-9.

The fuck dude?

>they havent unlocked the secrets of the fingerbox
Pitiable. Truly pitiable.

It's better to grab them by the pussy.