ITT God tier video games

ITT God tier video games.
>because the last become in a vegan thread...

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3967195/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This

still hear that killer music all these years later

Those first few Unreal games had killer soundtracks. I can't think of another game that's hit me quite the same way with its music.

FF6, FF7, FF8
Secret of mana
Secret of evermore
Illusion of time
Zelda a link to the past
Both Zelda on N64
C&C95
C&C red alert + Mission MAD + Mission Taiga + Mission Tesla (on PS1)
C&C Tiberian Sun + ext
Red Alert 2 + Yuri's revenge
MGS1, MGS2 and MG3
C&C general + HH
Warcraft 2
Starcraft 1 and 2
Fallout1 (even if short), Fallout2, Fallout3 + NV, Fallout4.
Bomberman on SNES
Warzone 2100

I do not remember a lot of games on NES because I was to young, but Mario was good.

Fuck yeah !

I did actually not like this one, didn't like the previuos one either. am i alone on this?

liked it but it aint no Zelda

exactly, i missed the dungeons and bosses from the previous games. the puzzels in this one does a half decent work at that but as you said, it's not a zelda game...

muh nigga

Yes, it is.

Advance Wars 1 and 2

i thought they were doing ww2 instead of aw2

Link to the past is the best Zelda game. Since you already mentioned it I won’t list a god tier for Zelda. Ocarina of time is the 2nd best but not god tier. I’ll have to go with...
>super Mario rpg
This is easily my favorite game of all time. I used to rent this game every time I went to the video store and I eventually bought my own copy. I got tired of starting over and randoms erasing my save files. I still have it and it works.

just kidding

Especially the Shivering Isles expansion

>FF6, FF7, FF8
>Secret of mana
>Secret of evermore
>C&C Tiberian Sun + ext
>Red Alert 2 + Yuri's revenge
>Warcraft 2
>Starcraft 1 and 2
>Bomberman on SNES

Exactly. But a game sometimes relax your day, can make you laugh - entertain you. I've decisões get a balanced life, entertainment and wisdom, games and books. Speaking about games... Mario kart 64 Its a good one.

Content that should have been included with the game from the start doesn’t count.

Still my favorite game after all these years. Love the music and art style.

The Shivering Isles is pretty much an entirely new game. I was also including base Oblivion as god-tier.

See also: Deus Ex Revision standalone mod

Jesus fuck

Super Mario Bros 3
Contra
TMNT The Arcade Game
Final Fantasy X
Crash Bandicoot
Golden Eye
RE4
Road Rash
Mortal Kombat 2
Dota 2

AM2R and Super

The thing is. Veganism is more important than video games. Just one person going vegan will ensure many animals do not have to suffer and die.

hmm...i'll check it out

skyrim looks like a fun game!

this.

who the fuck cares

just because it's more important doesn't mean you get to change the topic of the whole thread

actually it does.

>it's more important
No, it isn't.

One of my favourites, never get bored replaying it

>The enemy wirr be a skirrfur and aroofress!
>you must train haaad and train weurrr!

Fuck off. For every retarded post you make, I'll eat a cheeseburger.

same! blockbuster had like two copies super mario rpg and it was a crapshoot whether or not I'd get the one with my save on it. not to mention it could have been deleted or fucked with at any time.

This was back before i even knew what RPG stood for. I remember asking my dad and he didn't know either lol.

fuck man. it felt so epic doing all that secret shit to find the lazy shell. and belome was creepy as fuck. i remember me and my cousins trying to figure out the password on the sunken ship. one of them kept insisting it was 'corals' but i was like, no dude, coral is plural already. corals isn't a word, it has to be something else. (it was PEARLS of course, still remember off the top of my head.) Fucking love this game dude. And finding that thing "Between the O and the A" on yoshi island. I remember that was a total mindfuck when i found out where the thing was hidden.

Master of unlocking

I'll eat three

Nice

then you'll die sooner. Scientific studies show that veganism is the healthiest diet.

Need I say more.

Lol no

Lol yes

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3967195/

veganism scores highest on the healthy eating index. Try again.

FF7 is garbage

miss this game

That really activates my almonds

so goddamn hard though

God this was such a rediculously great game.
Not sure how many hours I spent on it OP, but it was it a lot!

So many hours lost in Junior High

Oh man... I can still hear the music and him going heyah everytime he attacked. Awful game but so short I replayed this game a bunch of times...still awful lol

Fuck. Yes.
The Genesis version is pretty good, too.

Terranigma

My favourite game. all my feels to the soundtrack and this damn beautiful masterpiece

This post made me hungry. I will cook tomorrow some burgers. Some one knows great tips?

dem grecliff (Top of Saint Mountain) and magic rocks tracks.

no it's not there's literally nothing from the zelda franchise in it.

Such a hard game. So happy when I finally beat it.

>there's literally nothing from the zelda franchise in it.
Are you fucking retarded?

If youre not a troll and really want to convince people not to eat, then you are defintely going the wrong path about it. Your action at worst will make these people even more to eat meat, because you are provocating in a thread that isnt meant for you. At best, nothing will change, but I too will eat extra meat if you annoy me. Thats basic human psychology.

That's the idea. Same with the interracial cuckold stuff. That's being spammed by a group that wants you to hate niggers.

>Good quality beef
>Make patties without pressing hard, just firm enough to hold together (helps make it juicier)
>Press dimple into one side (helps keep it from shrinking too much)
>Season opposite side with salt/pepper (extra because some will fall off)
>Cook on medium heat for ~5 mins (cast iron skillet or grill for best results)
>Flip, season and cook for 5 more minutes
>NOTE: ONLY FLIP ONCE, DO NO, I REPEAT DO NOT POKE, PROD OR SMUSH WHILE COOKING
>Let it rest for 5-10 minutes... if you skip this part all your hard work will flow out as it hasnt had enough time to settle.

I promise, this is the only way to make good burgers. They are guaranteed to be juicy and tasty and perfectly cooked. No need in gimmicks like mixing random shit in the beef, extra flipping or random seasonings. You can top it with whatever you like. I like making BBQ burgers with grilled onions and green peppers cheddar and BBQ sauce.

/thread

>you will actively be unhealthy in response to being educated

that's basic retard psychology

Single greatest game ever made