Why do Christians force their religion on to everyone?

Why do Christians force their religion on to everyone?

Because their religion compels them to.

/thread

Why do atheists force their beliefs on everyone?

>Because their religion compels them to
exactly.

all religion is cancer that needs to be eradicated off of the face of the planet.

IQ 130+

Cause they want everyone to believe in Christianity too silly.

they don't. christians are just mad they're not brainwashed SUCKERS like they are.

FUCK OFF FAGGOTS

kill yourself, christfag. your god or jesus isn't going to save your pathetic life. if you've ever read the bible, guess whos going to end up in hell first? yep, the wanna-be born agains! that's you, no?

I've had more pleasant conversations about society, politics and morality than with atheists. Atheists are not open to other perspectives.

Clearly you have personally read several version of the bible, spent days thinking and pondering different ideas and concepts brought up and finally came to the conclusion that it is all wrong.

>Why do Christians force their religion on to everyone?
This b8

Christiansarentcuttingoffheads/10

inb4 the crusades

stay mad kid

Im a atheist, but im open to ideas. I even go to a church, I also have attended many churches and looked into many religions even though none of them have swayed me away from atheism. I often find that a lot of religions have a lot of good advice to offer.

So that when you're on your knees begging for the afterlife you won't be able to say "No one told me about Jesus Christ and Salvation".

That's being agnostic: you do not simply denounce the idea of a God, deity or anything else. Being spiritual or philosophic, however, is slightly different than being religious.

Muslims

doesn't take much thinking to come to the realization that the bible is a morally bankrupt amalgamation of fairy tales that were poorly plagiarized from other religions that are much older, and was also used as an excuse to condone persecution, slavery, rape, murder and pedophilia among a great many other crimes.

it also doesn't take much thinking to understand that the majority of modern christians don't condone that shit and would rather pretend it isn't in their book at all in order to protect what is generally a benign delusion that's being phased out anyway.

as long as you're peaceful about it and don't go all jehovah's witness and bother people about it incessantly or guilt what you call "sinners" into repenting to the point they say fuck it and off themselves since nothing they do will ever be good enough anyway.

yeah, like how boiling a baby goat in its mother's milk is a sin

many denominations command their followers to proselytize nonbelievers in order to save them from damnation. certain sects are more driven in their missionary work, which is why half of Africa is christian even after the colonial powers left.

Because the religion tells them to do this shit

Decent ones don't. And there aren't many decent people.
I'm a Christian. Do whatever the fuck you want, you have a brain, you can make your own decisions about how life works.

>allow freedom of religion
>christfags encroach over the ppl that are forced to let them be

You know God would have OK'd half the shit condemned if they'd had refrigeration.

i wouldn't have to beg to a benevolent and loving god to not spend eternity being tortured for disregarding a book that contradicts itself, promotes slavery and has been through 2700+ years of editing

it's because their bible commands them to. that simple.

honestly, i'd rather have a bunch of christians blathering than a bunch of sandniggers holding me at gunpoint trying to make me worship their idol.

>what did he mean by this?

You mean Muslims...

I'm not much of an historian but I'm pretty sure muhammad fucked the goats
not the other way around

That's because we grew out of believing in fairytales back when we were kids.

Because its the most common and believed one. And also people are dumb. Really look at the streets and finding a idiot who believes some old man is in the clouds and is a complete hipocrate. They have the most popular one so they think they deserve more power, rights, etc, even if what they believe is bullshit. It started from people fantasizing about avoiding death to dumb people using it for political beliefs or personal gain.

Muhammed was the glorious prophet of Islam, why would he fornicate with goats?

because he likes kids...

To-may-to/to-mah-to

Christians have only came knocking to my house once, once i told them i wasn’t interested they left. Maybe it’s different in your area?

it's assholes like them that give christianity the middle finger

nowhere in the bible does it say "annoy the shit out of people and make them hate christianity even more"

some places are worse than others, i grew up in an area where people did that every saturday at like 6-8 in the morning and if you tell them to stop coming they send someone new

Because they're dumb.

don't worry, i see your joke

but some more than others tho. youre not right unless you point out that islam is by far the most cancerous

They think they get a special place in heaven if the force feed other their bull.

so what if something is more cancerous than the other?
the only good amount of cancer is 0 and bickering about differing levels of cancer is a fruitless endeavor that only leads to pointless infighting

>atheists
>their beliefs
hoboy

as if /b was ever united in the first place. go jump off a bridge.

Jesus loves you

>implying i was referring to Sup Forums
fuck off with your gaping ass and faggotry

You're such a faggot.

>You have the wrong religion dumbass.

Muslim Jihad Report
Nov 04, 2017 - Nov 10, 2017

Attacks 33
Killed 218
Injured 331
Suicide Blasts 7
Countries 15

you can keep your pretend love, you need it more than me

Bible mythology is for faggots.

who is jesus?

babby's first atheism debate

why jewish people so good, honest, peaceful ...

That's how they want to controll people.
Example: The Pope says that Sup Forums is a heretic site. Many radical christians will try to take it down for god.

Lie! Pope is owner of Sup Forums

So jews are controlling Sup Forums.
The big conspiracy.

>(((conspiracy)))
truth is stranger than fiction

While the common misconception of eternal hell is ubiquitous --the truth is that no one will be tortured for eternity. Your second death however will be eternal. Everyone gets ONE life the intelligent people learn the rules so that they receive eternal life. CHOOSE LIFE!

nice dodge
there won't be an afterlife and if there is i guarantee it isn't yours since the odds would be incalculably against you being right about a vengeful and petty sky wizard dealing out eternal life/suffering on whim alone
hell, fiddler's green would be the most likely by my reckoning

Thats the closest to an ethical action compared to Islam

Why do jihadists force their trucks into us?