I'm feeling really fucking depressed right now, and I don't know why. I don't want to talk to anyone...

I'm feeling really fucking depressed right now, and I don't know why. I don't want to talk to anyone, I get bored from games in about 5 minutes, and I don't even want to masturbate right now. What do?

Quit being a little bitch.

Read. Watch something. Go for a walk. Make something like arts and craft. Clean something. Exert yourself. Set up a fish tank.

Just do something, nigga. You don't have to talk to anyone to be entertained.

Arbeit macht frei

Make yourself a healthy meal, go for a walk, investigate new hobbies... Literally do ANYTHING besides sitting on the internet seeking attention..

Jesus fucking christ.

aquire a new skill every week

if you want to go in-depth, make it one a month

knowing stuff is a great feeling
it also makes you a more intersting person

Find something that you enjoy, and do it.

I'm a graphic artist.

Maybe you should watch a show with dark humor, it seems to work for me when I'm feeling down ironically.

>south park

>dark humor
>south park

Dark if you're an edgy 14 year old maybe.
Still good advice, though.

>I don't know why
have you considered it's because you are wasting your life posting on Sup Forums while your peers are leading fulfilling lives with relationships, careers and recreation? because this depresses the shit out of me and i don't know how to fix myself so i drink and take drugs

>reddit spacing
you digust me, all of you

Read Ayn Rand.

I feel the same. You dont have any other option than "doing something", seeing a psychatrist if its serious and if its a long term problem, consider SSRIs. It gets better if you start to change things and bad habits.

drugs/alcohol. you can get another 10 years or so before youll want to die again. blame it on your job stress if you get caught

my vision is fucked so i always create spaces so i can see better

>cartman murders boy's parents and creates them into food and makes boy eat his parents out of revenge

Is this depression thread continued?

My symptoms are:

Crippling depression (12 years)
Body Dysmorphia
OCD
Bi-Polar
PTSD
Alcoholism (only real thing that can be fixed)

Im fit, work out, have a job, going to uni, but my personality is really bland and I have a hard time getting girls or talking to them because my mind is so blocked off and white and black from PTSD. Tough time making friends too. I have a high sex drive which sucks, but I don’t want to keep masturbating. I feel having a girlfriend would help a lot, but these conditions pretty much make me a sperg

That spacing has been a thing since people have a wrote letters faglordicus maximus.
Inb4 bait I don't fuckin care.

>I don't want to talk to anyone
>Talk to me, guys

Sounds quite difficult to imagine someone so active in his life and not being able to have good and fullfiling relationships with other human beings. But I also have my own problems so I dont judge. I would give you the advice to seek professional help and try new ways of meeting people since you find one that works and would give you enough confidence to try others.

..... you seem pretty versed in reddit spacing.
the way you identity it and call people out....

nice work /r/hypocritefag

Just wait it out.

>I'm fit, work out, have a job, going to uni

Maybe I'm an asshole, but I don't believe you.