Any professional hairstylists that can offer advice? Went to a "professional" after 2 years of not coloring...

Any professional hairstylists that can offer advice? Went to a "professional" after 2 years of not coloring. Before that i had always colored my own hair. I asked for an ombre, pic related its what i showed her and she gave me a shotty bleach job. What do?

Go someplace other than the Walmart salon.

My hair looks more like left pic.

I actually went to a real salon not walmart not fantastic sams.

Bump

Hair salons are like tattoo parlors. Do your research, look at their portfolio, pay for a good one. You done fucked up somewhere. Now go find a good one to fix it.

I did research. The same stylist who did mine did my friends hair and hers looks great. I think she rushed mine bc they over booked and were nearing close. They didnt even put the pink in bc "out of time for the day" and told me to just come back for my second session.

Should i go back and make them fix it? Or ask for a refund?

at least you can start fresh with your hair after a cut, a fucked up tat is way harder to fix

Yeah i really didnt wanna cut it all off but now im scared i will have to

TIIIIIIIIIIIIIITS

Yeah make em fix it, mention your friend so you give the burden of guilt over to them and you wont have to feel like a cheap cunt, you paid for it after all.

And i think they charged me more than normal. Should had been 55 for bleach 25 for pink which i didnt get then. Amd 12 for a cut which i barely got.

This is my hair

Open bobs

Tits or gtfo

Having brassy results is completely fucking natural lady, but the reason she didn't finish is prolly cause she noticed your hair is now dying and didn't want to get the blame.

Step 1) Purple/silver shampoo/conditioner to counter orange

Step 2) Ash blonde colourant if it's still brassy (make sure it doesnt have no warm gold or mahogany in it)

Or the pastel pink of your choice, just avoid Colorista cause it turns green in every scenario.

>source: ex-loreal employee

Should i use the purple shampoo and then go straight for the pink or try to unorange my blonde. Do you think she went to high with the blonde? How do you think she did on the blending for the balayage effect?

oh my god literally who cares

from the pic you've provided it looks like she didn't do much for blending, didn't have a proper brush, or wasn't familiar with the strength of bleach/left it on too long.

You could try putting in low lights with a light brown/dark blonde colourant in just a couple of places, but they could come out darker than intended if your hair is pretty dry. If you don't want to risk going dark brown I wouldn't recommend it, it's better to just tone it, save up for a couple of weeks/months and then go to a reputable salon.

For most people the purple toners are enough to get it to a nicer blonde. Try them first for 2-5 washes (about a week) and see if it has worked well enough for you.

you're in the thread...

why do you have to piss on everyone's parade? thread's not for you, go elsewhere. we're not made to serve your entertainment needs user. you're not special

oh my god literally who cares

Looks good, as do boobs.

My hair grows pretty slowly but i hate looking goofy with practically no brown left. Just looks like i have shitty roots. This is a pretty reputable salon but the girl i think was new and was rushed for time.
Should i have another person fix at no charge?

Young lady u know what to do. Tits or gtfo, right now.

You could try. If you live in one of the western countries this is a pretty good reason to complain.

If you fail and feel like panicking don't go brunette all over, as it will make it a lot harder for you to try again later on. Go with a medium or dark blonde all-over, (ash or natural blonde, no gold or copper.) use a deep conditioning mask and try again in 2-3 months.

Yes. As a professional hair stylist, stop dying your hair those colors. It looks really fucking stupid.

I live in the states. So hopefully since i got this only Saturday they will fix it for free since its really bad. Thanks for all your advice. My kik is janskkyy if you wanna talk more about this.