If Shillary wins the election, I'm moving to Poland. Last noncucked country in general...

If Shillary wins the election, I'm moving to Poland. Last noncucked country in general. Polish posters tell me why or why I shouldn't move to Poland.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f7XhrXUoD6U
youtube.com/watch?v=tlH_QIb78x0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

czechs let you do drugs tho

Good luck in finding a decent job.

Good luck not meeting that one guy who has anti america tattoos and is thirsty for anglo blood

1) you cant get a job other than picking apples as foreigner
2)only doctors and IT specialsits earn decent money in this country
3)language is too difficult for amerifats

if you are romantic who wants to do the right thing and die after with smile on your face (polish specialty),

come here we need you !

i suggest you move early enough to still witness poland as it is before empress petry will ariive

Can I get a job in IT?

if your good enaugh you would live decent live

You will have to learn how to squat like a true slav

You're an American so you probably have no concept of visa requirements, but you cannot just move where you want like some shit skin Syrian, winch by the way, you are no better than if you abandon your own country.

No work for journeyman pipe fitters?

I know a little bit of Polish, first generation fag here.

That's what us western europeans do when we're faced with a problem though. We run away and surrender our land.

I have duel citizenship, so I can move there if I wanted to.

Move to Paraguay instead. Trust me on this.

burgers dont need visas to go to poland

>Poles
>Squatting

No if Russians do it Poles hate it and vice versa.

>Paraguay
I'd rather breed pure Polish offspring.

>I'm moving to Poland. Last noncucked country in general

user, I.... youtube.com/watch?v=f7XhrXUoD6U

It's not that bad.

Squatting come from Mongols. Poles are not Mongol Slavs.

Mongol Slavs start in Ukraine.

Czechia

>handful of refugees are good
>this excuses the endless, unchecked waves of migrants.

I also considered this.

I have experience as an electronics technician from the Navy. If America isn't great when my contract is done, I'll go live there, maybe.

I wouldn't mind being a laborer though. I like working with my hands and I'm sure I'll eventually find some better connection.

First generation, can speak Polish fluently. Will start studying it more if Shilldog wins
I just find it ironic my parents left because the communism and potential war and shit.
Now Poland is set to become the best country on Earth.

Is there any love for wayward sons coming back home?

I relate to the first generation experience very much. If we didn't get taken over by communism, maybe less people would have left. Maybe we need to go home and make Poland great again.

we don't hate whites here, even germans and russians aren't really bullied

He is back

wtf is this supposed to mean

I already imagine myself laying in the snow in the land of Czechia.. Mmmm.. it will be a paradise!

I can definitely see this happening. I'm first generation as well, and can hear the call of the fatherland. Poland is on the verge of greatness now; on its current course, I can definitely see an exodus of white European refugees there and to other Eastern European countries. Paris and London have fallen already.

That was a good cringe you gave me

I feel a sense of betrayal if I left the USA though, but I am also feeling a sense of belonging in Poland.

Even given all the benefits you get from being a veteran I don't see why I'd stay in a country that literally has politicians campaigning on hating itself.

I mean, I take pride in being a burger. But I also feel pride for my Polish heritage. Yet only one of those two nations has a culture that celebrates it.

That is actually the greatest reason for this consideration. It's a fucking shame how white western culture is despised here.

That's the primary reason why I want to move to Poland. But also the fact that I can continue my Polish ancestry.

but what if trump win you stay in burgerland right ?

I don't know tbqh.
Here is the situation for me (OP):
Trump wins, makes America again. But there is the posibility that Poland will become great again, and at the rate Poland is developing economically it can happen. And even if Trump won, that would not get rid of all of the fucking liberals. So I am leaning towards Poland.

I know a half-arab half-pole

He's kind of a faggot so I wish he'd go to poland

i like trump he is a patriot for sure but i think he just dont give a shit about country like poland and he could just use us as a trade card with russia and sell us ;/

Well Polandbro, if he brings dishonor to Poland in anyway I will move ;^)

Maybe. If he can do half the things he says he wants to I'd like to stay. If he can't, then we're finished as a nation.

I think he can revive American culture through a successful presidency. In that case there's nothing to make me feel unwelcome.
I'd definitely go visit if I stayed, though. Still many relatives there and my sister went with her husband recently, the stories she brought back and pictures she took resonated within me and made me want to live in a place like that... It's in the blood, I guess.

Same boat

No money, no seriously, the only reason we don't drown in shitskins is because above average wage here is 2.5€/h so welfare here is pretty tiny and with far greater disdain from locals so if you want to be proud but poor then come, but honestly once bombs start going off here I'm moving to America, even burger flipping will earn me 3x as much as 90% of jobs here.

Your proxy is off.

i think it is really hard to keep national or cultural spirit up and running in country like US where everybody is diffrent a lot of black, spanish, asian ppl and you cant just go out and tell by looking "he is ours" you never know in poland it is easy you just look at someone and you know. anyway wish you best and go vote boys :)

What proxy? V4 is pretty same economically, money and cuckening start with germany/austria.

It won't ever be economically great

I have had enough work experience playing Super Mario Bros

Ahmed please.

Polish immigrants (lots of illegals, ironically) helped build Trump Tower.

He certainly respects Poles and he understands Poland's importance as an ally and both want to remove kebab.

I don't think he'd pull a Churchill on you guys. He's not sneaky and he's loyal to those that stand with him.

Remember the Lewandowski scandal?
Not only is his campaign manager Polish, if he had fired him like the media demanded, it would have been much better for his campaign. Instead he endured the charges of misogyny and supported him to the end and eventually was vindicated.

I'm polonia too, stop being delusional

>won't ever be economically great
;^) Indeed

yeah about that trump tower, most watched polish journalist on yt was working there as illegal watch here in english (start 9:43) ->

youtube.com/watch?v=tlH_QIb78x0

The national spirit is Americanism. The entire ideal behind this nation is precisely that no matter your ethnic origins, if you work hard and have good character, you can be successful.

Somehow that's been twisted to mean: "if you're white and successful it's only because you're good but that this country is racist and if you aren't successful and brown it's not your fault." Fuck you. In capitalism, you will hire the best workers and people you can, whether they be Indian or white or whatever. It's just logical.

Then of course we now have affirmative action and diversity quotas. That is racist to me.

It goes against everything USA stands for. "All men are created equal" unless of course you're a minority in which case you're preferred over a white.
Why would any white person want to live in a nation with that kind of policy?

kek yes I know.

I actually watch/listen to this guy every so often. It's been helping me learn vocabulary and keeps me a little more informed.

wow what did I type

I meant "if you're white and successful it's NOT because you're good and only because this country is racist"

im not racist you can be any color if you respect me i will respect you, if you work hard as i do you sgould get equal money, that is what i believe.

yeah "amercian dream" i wish one day i will go there to check it how it works

better choose western european country

but among slavic countries the best choice is Poland cuz Poles generally like USA, muricans

I will move there and help make Poland great again.

It works very well, I've seen it.

My father and his best friend started a construction company after they moved here and they worked hard, were smart with money and are very successful.
They're not billionaires but living very well in less than one generation.

Look at so many Asian/Hispanic immigrants that did the same thing. A few Nigerians or whatever work hard.

There's a subversive influence that hates our meritocracy and is using media and race baiting to disrupt this, though.
It's getting bad. If this continues, I fear we'll have complete hatred for successful whites and I'm even starting to see hate towards successful Asians.

I wonder why...

it can be just business you know " we will hire black reporter so more black ppl will watch us "
because they know white ppl dont care about what skin color is the reporter they will watch anyway and black ppl care about this details, just my thoughts im not there so you for sure know more about this.

Good lad.

Fuck off we are full

Polacks are not slavs.

What are you implying you Mongol rape baby retard?

rus weren't slavic until poles invaded you

Yes. I can understand and support a company that would do that.

If you have a store in a black neighborhood, a black employee will make them feel welcome and draw customers.
If you're running an Italian restaurant you want Italian chefs.

That's not what we have, though. With affirmative action we have that same Italian restaurant forced to hire a minority, and what does a Cuban know of Italian cooking?

Now imagine that on a higher level. Forcing companies to have minorities and women less qualified than white men in important high paying positions. This not only slows down growth but also leads to racial tension...

We're not really that racist over here in USA. I mean, this is Sup Forums so not very representative of reality. Most people have friends and co-workers of different origins. With mutual respect, we get along.

Our history has lots of examples of it not working, yes. There's naturally some animosity between different cultures.

The media and politicians take advantage of that for money, control and votes.

That's how I see it. Many will disagree.

being a white straight healthy male its crime i sadly agree multiculturalism and shit