How ya like me now?!?!

How ya like me now?!?!
Stay mad white boy

Shit bait kys

he's white too

>hurr durr a guy who protested police brutality triggers me

conservatives are the easily triggered snowflakes they claim to not be

Jobless person, happy to get a handout. Typical.

b8 harder

For a second before I read it I thought DJ Khalid lost some weight and grew a fro

>Stay mad white boy
Oh no, a leftest kike propaganda rag is promoting leftest kike propaganda, what ever will I do?

Well since I approve of Kaepernick's protest and message, I like it just fine tbh.

Sage this bait now.

I'm not white

This. I'm white but I'm not an edgy virgin so I like this guy.

hes a nigger

well....don't read it anyway so aside from the occasional faggot post I would have never known about it.

Stay mad

Edgy virgin detected.

You have none hapa nigger.

try saying that to my face and then see what happens?

>being mad about someone I neither know nor care about

Mh.

beautiful

When did he join the Black Panthers?

edgy virgin

>confirmed

thats the thing i love about dump and his kids - you don't even need to photoshop them to make people vomit.

well he's still not a particularly good quarterback.

>gq magazine

Who the fuck even reads periodicals, especially ones like gq that were born retarded and only ever got worse. When gq doesn't exist any more next year because it went bankrupt because it live in an industry that's actually already dead, what then? All those useless opinions will then be forever forgotten useless opinions.

Colin Kaepernick is gq's citizen of the year. That is gq insulting millions, if not 10s of millions of other citizens that actually did something in 2017. All Colin did was bite that hand that feeds him and then whine about not having any lunch. He doesn't have a job in the nfl because he's a shitty quarterback, and that's it.

He certainly won't be on the cover of sports illustrated as quarterback of the year.

Not him but I feel the same way and I'm white. Easily proven if you want to add me on something

Wrong

If this faggot was actually a good quarterback he wouldn't need to do all this shit-stirring to get attention.

Only high school jocks read gq

you should boycott the nfl. and that coffee maker. hillbilly boycots always work so well.

>implying anyone gives a shit about GQ

apparently you do enough to comment. confirmed for upset.

>Implying I'm a yank and give a fuck about players kneeling

Is that supposed to prove something?

Thousands of 'damn fine' quarterbacks will never get the chance that Colin did. Damn fine quarterbacks date the prom queen in highschool. Elite quarterbacks have NFL careers.

Colin has no NFL career. But that's due to police brutality right?

>y'all shoop

>he stood up against police brutality
>police brutality
>2017 america

god damn left leaning people are stupid.

ITT: triggered republicucks

>triggerd
>right leaning
get your terminology straight

.>black wins a BET award

Shocking.

What a faggot you are then, and so open about it, too.

Nigga wannabe raised by whitey as a whitey.

Is that Fellaini or who is he?

Is he the footballer of the year or what happened?

Meh, I may not agree entirely with the message or methods but at least he puts his money where his mouth is.

a liberal mag put this nigger on the cover and you think you won something?

that faggots half white and grew up white after being adopted by a white family

Screech from Saved by the Bell sure has relaunched his career well.

Dumped half a nog by whore mother and surprise surprise black father, Grows up with a white family does anything to reclaim his 'rach heretug'

Holy shit nice quads

What problem am I supposed to have with him? I'm not racist so I'll need something other than "haha niggers lmao XD"