Why do you think musicians are more prone to suicide? Is the most depressing career ever?

Why do you think musicians are more prone to suicide? Is the most depressing career ever?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Aso9FmOk7qg
youtube.com/watch?v=f8nkHrv_4Mg
youtube.com/watch?v=gB47gfqdieM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are they though? I don't hear about them happening to often.

youtu.be/Aso9FmOk7qg

yeah i can't wait til jake paul necks himself

a shitton of notable musicians have died this year, only 2 committed suicide to my knowledge

I think all artists, writers, musicians in general. I think if your art comes from a dark place you don't do shit to make your life better since that's what fuels your art and creativity.

Creatives are more prone to suicide, because creativity is inherently illogical

>Creatives

everytime i hear the world i picture some guy in a suit who never made any art ever

Nah it's just the ones who wasted their life making buttrock

you've only written a few words there and yet I can already say for sure that you are definitely boring, definitely stupid, and definitely a bit of a cunt

impressive post

There was something about grunge.
It had a bad spirit hanging over it, 3 of the top 4 bands lead singers are dead.
The only one left is vedder.

The linken park guy just seemed like a faggot though

>because creativity is inherently illogical

this is like the most chinese shit i've ever heard

except they're really not
you hear more about famous people committing suicide because they're famous

This is absolutely the most retarded post I've read in quite some time. Congrats.

it's just the grunge kids who off themselves. chester was in a grunge band called gray daze back in the early 90s and did a shitty ep with stone temple pilots a few years ago.

probably a conspiracy or something

He was actually friends with Cornell, and people said he was really depressed when Cornell killed himself.

They both hung themselves

youtube.com/watch?v=f8nkHrv_4Mg

literally everybody knows this.

He did it on what would have been Cornell's birthday too. Definitely some relation.

Is Alex G next?

The truth is that higher beings write the music and their final act is for the artist to make everyone beileve in their authenticity by proving their impiety and retardation as another foolish mortal who angered the aforementioned higher being.,

that you john?
youtube.com/watch?v=gB47gfqdieM

Kurt Cobain
Ian Curtis
Chris Cornell
Chester Bennington
There's more if you count OD'ing a suicide
Anyone that i miss? Its not that much OP

But its more true if you say that most musician dies young, maybe its related to depression though.