Opinions on cigarettes?

Opinions on cigarettes?

love em

They can shorten your life expectancy on this God forsaken plane of torment
So bretty good/10

Lets clog our lungs with tar. Smoking is bad m'kay?

I find them amazing when drinking but when sober it's horrible, yet i hate the withdrawals when im sober

Pass. Never did anything for me except give me a headache and make me smell.

This, plus you look cool while doing it

nothing like smoking a joint every once in a while but damn these things are bad for you

recently watched bigger longer uncut, pretty good movie

get a vape noobs

Would you rather live a long, boring life, or a short, exciting one?

Smoking paint thinner is quicker.

Was a 2 pack a day smoker for 10 years quit 3 years ago cold turkey and I feel much better now. Hate smoking can't even stand the smell of it.

how is not being able to breathe easily, can't smell and taste shit and being a total degenerate exciting?

That's what happens in the end, but in the end we all end up crippled.

I would have zero problem with smokers if they didn't think they were all entitled litter their shitty butts everywhere.

Between that and never having a lighter, I thinks smokers are some of the laziest people on the planet.

I always use ashtrays/bin ashtrays, and always carry a lighter. Littering is a completely different problem, not related to smokers in particular, just that smokers tend to have more material to litter (cigarette butts).

you got to be a total retard to take up smoking in 2017

Ive spent much of the last 20 years of my life trying to quit nicotine. Now I suck on a fucking candy flavored autism pen to get my fix. Its awesome, I assure you

Don't care what the relation is. MOST smokers throw their shit in the street. It's gross and lazy.

They don't see it as a big problem. It's the same with people who don't recycle; they ask themselves "what difference do I make?" and then continue to put everything in the trash. It's lazy, but it really has nothing to do with them being smokers, as there is no correlation.

I'm not gonna quit anytime soon/10

>candy flavored autism pen
Fucking kek

A few thoughts on cigarettes:

1. Cigarette smokers accumulate calcium deposits in their arteries at twice the rate of non-smokers. Sure, lung disease is a concern, but chances are you'll also halve the time it takes to develop circulatory or heart diseases.

2. Because of the numerous well known associated health problems, laws preventing smoking in most public spaces, and increasing taxes cost - cigarette smoking is now generally considered a habit of the poorer uneducated classes - they cannot afford the help of a medical professional to stop quitting and don't understand the possible health consequences.

3. Most cigarettes (with the exception of costly imported brands and self-rolled) are made from such low quality product that has been stretched with fillers and chemicals, they not only taste like shit, they smell like shit to everyone else around you.

Bottom line - we know the habit is really bad us. We know people who have the habit are poor/dumb. It's a shit quality product. If you want to smoke a cig - buy a pack of Davidoffs for New Years - then vape the rest of the year if you really need nicotine. Otherwise, find a way to quit.

Fucking disgusting. However, I think pipe smoking is ok. Pipe tobacco is awesome.

started because of depression
its one of the few things i enjoy

I smoked for a long time, and then quit.

I dont like the way a smoker smells to a non-smoker, but I always enjoyed smoking

And yeah, I threw my butts out my car window. I still miss smoking sometimes, and will buy an occasional pack, but my wife doesnt like the way I smell when I come home after smoking, and I never smoke around my kids

When you see someone smoking it's a good heads-up for you that the person in question is a stupid fuckwit.

>filling your entire lungs with the steam from artifical food coloring and flavors
>taking light hits (compared to vaping) of smoke from a plant with added chemicals

There is no better or worse.

you've got a wonderful view on people

Feels pretty fucking good if you smoke em while drinking

Smoking tobacco is bad, cancer and shit, see every other post on this thread
Smoking weed is better because less cancer and more anti-cancer, but still the papers and ash is bad for your lungs so bongs/vapes/pipes are better.

I take a couple drags of a cig if I'm drunk and my friend is smoking just for the spin, but I never buy my own and very rarely go through a whole cigarette

yeah there is. You can actually breathe after vaping non stop. After I quit smoking for vaping, i was able to exercise seriously for the first time in over a decade. I proceeded to lose 50 pounds after I had some hope that I could reach some basic level of health. Feels good man

Something like this?

glad i quit them after 15 years, 5 years ago

How did you start smoking at -7 years old?
>Underage b&

I know a fuckwit when I see one. Just spotted another one.

Cotton/paper/tobacco are all 100% biodegradable and completely legal to litter. Maryland has some areas where butt dumping is specifically prohibited by law, but you need just that, a specific law, to prohibit it.

I think it's fucking ugly myself so I throw my cigarettes in the trash, but no court can uphold a littering fine for you dumping biodegradable materials.

"Cigarette butts take 1000 years to go away!" Lol, they take two weeks to become a tiny shred of cotton. Cotton does not last a thousand years as some would have you believe.

But seriously guys throw them in the trash.

started at 15, quit when it became a half life long habit.

cigarettes are for queers. get a cigar or go home

Less people=better.

Quit 4 years ago, now I feel disgust for the weak willed and stupid people who keep smoking

I smoke 1 to 4 Cigs a day, always outdoors and away from other people. Chain Smokers are annoying af tho

Honestly not worth. Stick with weed.
Cigs = no high but addictive
vs
weed = high but not addictive

We are living in times, cigarettes can statisticaly prolong life exp, but your opinion on statistics is cringe.

i loved that logic... if you get dependent, at least to something that gets you high. except that you can get depentent on weed of corse

Fucking retarded. My parents are poor and smoke. Go figure.

Where do you get your numbers, retard?

It's not really a high, but you definitely do get a buzz from cigs.

5% increase of memory is living in same subgroup where is discovery of anti age drugs,.

there are no opinions, only facts. CANCER

trying to quit. i've had 2 in 2 days.

Don't smoke them because reasons and don't care if you do just make sure I'm not downwind

Damn the American tobacco companies they lowered the nicotine in all brands

Started smoking when I turned 40. Just wanted to see what the fuss was all about

Turn to weed better they going lower the nicotine soon

I have smoked for about 4 years because of mental issues and it was a good way to socialize. I decided to quit 14 days ago because my issues got worse and needed to change myself in a way. I have not smoked since and it is going much better in my head.

Love smoking. Quit 5 months ago tho after 10 years

Truly spoken like someone who never had a friday afternoon with his colleagues and bosses at a smokers club with a lot of cigars and cigarettes. You would be surprised how many "successfull" people smoke. But you are right, the 24/7 smoker are wellfare subhumans

tell that to this bitch, smoked cigs for 5 years, quit for 2 years with vaping ran a half marathon recently: pic related

plus you haven't done any research on it, find me a legit study that says it is bad, it is 95% healthier than cigs

I. Fucking. Love Smoking.
I wish so bad that it wasn't going to fuck me up in a thousand different equally painful and terrifying ways. I quit over the summer, and I'm happy I did, but omfg I miss it so much.
Not just the cravings making feel that way, I miss the horrible smell, the smoke coming out of my mouth, having a cigarette outside the party, cigarettes and COFFEE OMG SO FUCKING GOOD.
Seriously though, don't start smoking kids. Even though it looks fucking cool.

Wish I could quit

Wow, almost the same for me. 4 months quit, 10 years smoking. Keep strong brother.

95% healthier doesnt mean healthy

More littering creates more jobs in the form of litterpickers, solving unemployment in todays youth, prove me wrong

I think he just means it probably wont kill you slow and painfully like cigs, so a better alternative. Of course, not inhaling ANY thick smoke/vapor is more healthy

Good way for throwing away money time and my trust

Taste like shit, smell like shit, make you feel like shit. 10 minutes later you want another, anyway.

Fucking satan.

Having said that, they are a great way to identify emotional and intellectual weakness in strangers. That's sometimes useful info.

Not that user, but life is too short to care for this shit. I will die with 50 due to heart insufficiency, loosing 3 years to smoking doesn't really matter that much.

I love smoking but I had to quit. I've got asthma and the cigarettes weren't helping things. Also I knew what an inconvenience and waste of money it was to smoke as much as I was. I still have a few sometimes when I drink though but it's not very often. I wish I could do it every day again. It's like a nice little reward system that makes you feel better anytime you have one.

Delicious, sweet sweet cancer
I'd be in jail if not for these, for road rage or fighting someone in a supermarket I'm sure.

>Truly spoken like someone who never had a friday afternoon with his colleagues and bosses at a smokers club

Who does this? What backwoods company do you work for?

Literally unironically this, i really am not concerned with living longer than i have to, all i do currently with my free time is comprehend events anyway

Yep. There are those who smoked all of their lives. Mild smokers cough. No emphysema, cancer. Good genetics. Rare. For the rest. Dumb ass habit that could lead to addiction. Vape if you have to.

Dude, that thing won't kill you untill you let those kind people in white to do that for it.

I quit for about 6 after smoking for 5, but got back on recently due to stresses in life.
I want to quit again but I feel like if I try now I'm going to literally snap.

Your commitment to the word fuckwit is commendable.

However, it's not working.

If you're going to kill your lungs smoking, do it properly.
Cigarettes is like wasting your life on cheap alcohol when there are good spirits to taste.

>life is too short
>better make it even shorter by taking up a pointless habit
great logic there. sounds like the fags talking m8.

I used to be anti cigarettes and healthy, but I've reached a point where I don't give this shit two fucks anymore. It's your body, use it as you wish you know? Fuck who you want, drink when you want and if you think smoking makes life more tolerable why the fuck not?
Plus, everytime I see those ads that try to incentivate you to quit smoking and show what happens to you when you do so (1st day, 1st week etc), it honestly makes me want to smoke a lot more and then quit and let my body recover

Whatever you need to tell yourself.

A backwards company making several millions per deal and finished contract. It is not mandatory to join, but people like celebrating another year of work and another year of huge hourly payments.

stop smoking, you will greatly benefit
also it is not that hard

>would you like to buy some death stix?

cigars/cigarillos aren't too bad occasionally. Every time I've smoked those I get no cravings afterwards. Although every time I smoke a dart I have some minor yet noticeable form of withdrawal such as cravings, mood swings, more stress. So I'd say stick to natural uncut tobacco, and don't start smoking that un natural crap unless you have good self control.

What would I win with 3 years? I am 30 and I already can't travel and have to visit my doctor every second week. Basically I am forced to stay at home and at work, what a great life. Those three years would really benefit me, I could buy a yacht and die on the open sea.

ok but why do you have to visit the doc every second week?

Best cigarettes guys?
I love Marlboro touch

Smoking has gone down in the past years I've noticed. But I know quite a few people who are getting into poppers. For those of you who are not from Ontario it's basically a bong hit done in a straight tube packed with weed and a torn off piece of a cigarette. You then suck it down all at once. My one friend who has been doing them for a couple of years now had to go to the hospital recently because they told him he was at a risk of lung cancer. And I also heard of another guy who had smoked them for a while and had trouble breathing and sounded like he was gasping for air. Stay clear of that shit

As said, heart insufficiency, already have a pacemaker due to sinustachio, but also have a little hole in my heart. If it gets worse, I have to immediately quit work and take meds till I die. But to be honest, if that happens I will an hero. At my age I won't get a new heart

im fine with people smoking but i dont particularly want to inhale the shit you exhale and thats the only think that pisses my off about it, is that i have to inhale chemicals even when i dont smoke so please lads take it upon yourselves to not blow your smoke in my face i dont want to get cancer from your shitty life decisions thanks!

thats not what poppers are from where im from lad

I can only smoke tobacco if I put it in my bong and mix it with weed. The head rush is pretty lit, but it only works about once or twice per sesh.

So eh/10