Your daughter brings home her black boyfriend for the first time

>Your daughter brings home her black boyfriend for the first time
How do you react?

What daughter?

Take it back to the zoo, it stinks.

fuck them both
impregnate her
steal his bike

Suck his thick, black dick and swallow every drop like a good little white boy should. Obviously.

tell her gently that shes not getting a dime of my money unless she marries a white man.

kill them both

We both take turns fucking her

KNowing you have failed as a father. If you raise them correctly they know their value and would never date or marry lower class then they are. As I or my wife would never think about.

Most of you are kids here however if you're trash, you're family is trash, you have no worth or value, then you do anything. However if you come from a family with value, who has wealth, land, power, influence, etc, you would never degrade yourself in such acts. It would be the same as having a nice car and deciding to go off-roading with it. If you don't "get" this concept and it's "racial" in some way to you then I'm sorry you're missing the point. Perhaps look at why you think or feel this and take a good look at the world around you and not some media bubble sold to you at school and TV.

Help her suck him. I know my place.

I'd demand that my beautiful white daughter go upstairs to the master bedroom and begin prepping her bull whilst i go get the video camera and then i'd join them to record the beautiful black breeding moment for posterity

I'd ask him if he wanted a white boy to fuck offering myself to him, tell him his friends can use me too, because I'm a good sissy who knows his place

Lock away my bike

>brown nipples

and nothing of value was lost that day

>it's already gone

this is the future, wite boi

ask her what did that niga cost

I'd be like whattt, I have a daughter?!

Very happy you crackers have been getting way too many of our bright educated young black women.

Honestly I'd be SOO damn happy. That being said I'd like my son to be brought home by a white woman or two like in your photo.

Suck my dick you racist Nazis!

tersare both half b daughter's so not really an issue. Just stop being a racist cuck user.

burn both of them to try and burn the stain off the liniege

Back in your cage monkey

If he supports Leeds United, then he’s good to go with daughter.

Theres a reason I have a sawed off in my locker

Fuck nigger in the ass to assert dominance.
Circumcise daughter.
Pray to Allah (pbuh).

This. burn them all

if he is a card holding republican, has a college degree, never been to jail, christian then we are all good lol