ITT: Post your car, others will judge you based on it

ITT: Post your car, others will judge you based on it

how can one judge someone else by what they drive? it's a utility meant to go from point A to B

>Drives a toyota Corolla

>Cheap luxury car
I can't knock it.

I bet your blinkers also flash red instead of orange you fag

I wish I had the 4 door though.

Youre one of those people who think they're actually cool while driving lol

only niggers thank a depreciating asset is a status symbol

Pos heavy ass German society symbol

You want to be cool and impress.. why else would you buy that instead of something that actually handles well and doesn't have a shit engine. Lemme know when you can beat a civic k20a swap around a track faggot

Congrats, its a car. you drive

Well that was easy

You're poor.

Damn thing eats through tires that are always expensive because of their size. But, it does go fast with the sport mode and gets decent MPG when not.

You are practical and boring. I also suspect you are cheating on your wife.

What does that mean?

Not really. I just like it. There's cooler and better. My other car is "cooler," but much slower.

It's not that heavy. 3,800 pounds. Pretty average. It does handle well, too. With a good ol' 4.2L V8. Again, I like it. for what it is. I like it more than the car that is more track oriented that I drive. The 2015 FR-S.

Nice ride

congrats? You wasted 2 minutes of your life posting that?

Your dad is rich.

after owning all those sports cars, why would you buy a camero?

OP wanted us to judge others based on their cars, so I came up with the judgement that they drive their car. I'm just contributing to the thread, unlike you.

would key or sideswipe while drunk out of 10
keep it on the street for me babe

You are hispanic. If you're not hispanic then you have hispanic sensibilities, which, in my opinion, should be enough to get you deported.

Audi's are the best, used to drive a S3 but switched for this bad boy

LT

1.4 litre

Is that 6th gen camaro yours? I was looking into buying a 2018 1ss but have concerns ill be getting a high hp high torque car but sacrificing handling and overall tossability.

The camaro is a friend's.

ebin troll m8 :^)

Naa it's a friend's. He loves it though.

He's that guy that everyone actually hates, he likes his cars but everyone else thinks theyre annoying. He's a shitty driver who never obeys the speed limits and always litters, he bases all of his friendships around other car guys to jerk off with. They actually dont like eachother or their cars though, and they talk shit about eachother behind their backs constantly. They insult anyone who doesnt have a "lolimsocool" car, but in the end everyone is laughing at them.

>car culture, not even once

Not op but I've heard those 6th gen maros actuary handle well and have great power. Overall a decent sports/ muscle car

Don't get me wrong, I like muscle cars, it just seemed out of place.

'09 C63 AMG

Worked 5 years at McDonald's to finally be able to buy a car, high school drop outs who wish they would have continued college

I had a C240 for three years. Really liked it despite the rust issues and a few too many mechanical problems

really? Out of all the American muscle produced, they are my least favorite on looks alone.

You got this in high school and it made you the hottest guy around. In 20 years it will be rusted and coughing up smoke and you'll still be driving it to the gas station where you work.

My piece of shit

>Wanting a fast car that you cant even legally use to its full potential on the streets without being a dangerous douchebag boyracer

lmao

2014 accord

I gotta poop

These threads really remind me why I deleted facebook lol

this is my black pearl

this is only the c220, had it about half a year now. had a few minor electrical problems but not bad for a 20 yr old car

>gota get a dodge cuz my dad told me MOPAR ROCKS xD ! :-)

You're a fucking piece of shit.

why user? you dont like car faggots boasting bout their sick rides all the time? them boasting about all the parts they're saying their gonna get but never do? hearing about their project cars that have been doing nothing but sitting for years?

You are a stay-at-home mom.

I have a bachelor's of science
Work as a paramedic
Saved for six months

>aftermarket everything
>heavily abused
>rock chips from tailgating

Grow up, you stupid idiot.

KEK my dad isn't an old Asian man who hates American cars with a passion. Fuck off.

Really? Challenger is a POS?

*is an old Asian man

My first car, bought it after college actually. Nailed the gas station part though, am pajeet

You've lost count of the number of women you've raped in that thing.

>dayum it feels good to have my car depreciate to $2,500 in a year :o)

I mean im only 21 so I think I'll just enjoy it the way I want.

no, hes just saying that because he knows people are going to insult him due to it being Sup Forums. he's just doing it before others could

It's a v6. So yes, it's a POS.

Mine was actually in really good condition, so I was surprised at the problems it got

1998, had nearly 90 000km when I bought it in 2013, one owner

ABS/ASR unit shat itself, oil cooler needed gasket replacements, one of the calipers seized, AC radiator developed a leak

Man everyone must really hate Audi drivers.

It's not even like it's new, it's an '09 haha

Here's another picture of the other shit box I drive. Can't wait for the lease to end.

Careful there, you are dangerously close to having a small penis.

a fucking twat that thinks highly of himself and always drives up your ass. Whenever next to a motorcyclist will drive like a grandma to keep his dignity. Has a sales job

Yes

Yup

Dumb American't

somehow made a shitty car even shittier

I've heard they made excellent improvements on the new camaros. For reference the lateral gs that the camaro can come up with are .02 better than the new sti.

Cool dude

this

it's not an S4 or S5 or S8 or TT.

now, why exactly did you buy it? do you like spending lots of money for...reasons?

Meh. I’m average. Probably 6inches. Just like the lift.

People do hate them, because most of the time they're just assholes who dont have a care for others on the road. Not all of them though. but enough to draw a general "fuck those guys" vibe.

Absolute wanker supreme. Hair back with gel. A little Persian beard and cologne for days. Always parks like a dickhead too. Still living with your rich father who bought this for you

>german cars are more reliable meme
but wouldnt drive that shitty scenic in the background either

Moose Fucker

You are a lesbian.

that car cannot hit a deck of cards without bottoming out.

awesome, you are one cool dude

100% correct, I am actually impressed!

I kekkled when I saw this on the news. Then I immediately looked up how much bull bars cost for the challenger so I can hook them up to mine.

ouch, hoping to get at least another year out of mine, its at 155k miles as it is. been looking into getting a w124 wagon, might not be the most financially stable option to go for though.

Lol I'm a 21 year old white dude. I just have a good job

I bet you have a cute little car that gets good gas mileage.

Thanks! Its a work in progress. Getting 35's, flares, rear locker and more stuff come spring

i guess i am. i love the car tho

>Cool guy

Cool guy

Cool guy

Tool

Enjoy your future driving Uber

the endless narcissism added a lot to my life
this is the male version of a selfie, but edgier because theyre on koolkid chan

94 Miata NA

That's why I said close. You put too many mods on that thing and it just looks sad. Your truck looks decent, and like you don't *need* to compensate for anything, but might be.

have to have a saloon to be an uber driver right?

Homosexual in deep, deep dinal.

All the old fucks who can't drive