There is a saying that goes along the lines that you cant fool all of the people all of the time...

There is a saying that goes along the lines that you cant fool all of the people all of the time . When it comes to fuckwit trump i can only assume all of the people must account for the world outside of the U.S.A. Thumbs up to the voters of america we didnt actually think it was possible for you to vote in a bigger idiot that George Dubya but fuck me youve done a hell of a job , so on behalf of the rest of the world have a bit pat on the back and enjoy America being great again before it all ends in tears .

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2015/08/28/politics/donald-trump-church-member/index.html
dailycaller.com/2012/09/03/with-landmark-lawsuit-barack-obama-pushed-banks-to-give-subprime-loans-to-chicagos-african-americans/
dailycaller.com/2017/11/13/trump-hits-46-percent-approval/
needtoimpeach.com
thehill.com/homenews/administration/360068-poll-slim-majority-disapprove-of-how-trump-handling-economy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trump has done more in the first year than Obama did in 8 years. DOW is reaching record highs. Liberal tears are at an all-time high. As long as the tears keep flowing, I will keep supporting.

You sir, partake in the sucking of nigger dick, and therefore must be of the faggot persuasion.

>Liberal tears are at an all-time high. As long as the tears keep flowing, I will keep supporting.

If a "liberal" said they would be upset at it, would you smack yourself in the face with an axe to watch them cry?

because that's what you're doing to your country...

Actually I would find that rather upsetting. As a liberal I will ask you to please not do this. Self harm solves nothing. Please do not harm yourselves with axes, or guns, or pills, or even by leaving the car running in the garage while you take a xanax nap in your car.

Cutting taxes and defending our border isn't "destroying the country". What you see as "destroying the country" I see as policies that I support as a fiscal conservative.

Cutting taxes will increase the national debt. Eventually we will have to raise them to pay it off.. Reagan did that in my lifetime. "Starve the beast"

I’m waiting for someone to tell me what he has done wrong besides Twitter shit. Which most of it is funny. I’ll wait here while you list all the “damage” he’s done

So far I’m happy with the stock market.
The slow down/stop of refugees and illegals.
Putting nuts back on our country that Obama put in his husbands purse.

Cutting taxes for job creators leads to more hiring and therefore more employees working and paying taxes. Econ 101

Bernie is that you?

Trump is regarded across de world as the literal savior of mankind, and can only be compared to Jesus in his importance. So fuck off, you muslim commie.

But that’s been proven false. It just leads to more expensive houses for the boss. Trickle down didn’t work for Reagan either. That’s why he increased the taxes. He fucked up

You mean aside from the sexual assault and treason?

So was Vlad the impaler and Adolph Hitler. Also Stalin.

Yeah but unlike those atheists, Trump was actually chosen by god.

Nice bait

sure kid

Vlad was knighted by the Catholic Church. Also unlike Clinton Trump doesn’t go to church. Clinton went to church on Sunday. Trump golfs instead.

the debt that obarry doubled?
that debt?
didn't hear you crying then kid?
why now?

two things that never happened

yawn

It's a basic economic concept and has absolutely not been proven false. Think about it; if you are a company manager looking to expand, and your taxes get cut, you now have the capital needed to hire more people and expand your company. It's just basic logic

I’m a libertarian. I wasn’t an Obama fan either.
Trumps all don’t tax but spend. That bloated military budget of his won’t pay for itself.

cnn.com/2015/08/28/politics/donald-trump-church-member/index.html

Since when have liberals EVER cared about the national debt
Top fucking kek.
Now they care when the man they hate is trying to cut taxes.
Fuck you fags for being hypocrits

when faggots respond

Your assuming the expansion doesn’t fail and cause the company to go under and that he doesn’t instead invest the money in foreign stocks or a more lavish lifestyle.

Trickle down didn’t work in the 80’s. That’s why Reagan had to repeatedly raise taxes. We need a more stable and sound budget and I’m afraid that means not drastically cutting taxes for the top while increasing military spending and fighting multiple wars. You don’t cut taxes during a war anyway. It’s dumb.

there is a reason

sure kid

Reminds me of that time when faggots kept reposting that "come up with a rapper name" thread.

>DOW is reaching record highs.
when it triples in volume under trump like it did under Obama we can give this twaffle some credit.

well, these three fuckwits have been doing a pretty good job of it

cute fairy tale

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
The federal reserve fixed the economy and there is no where to go but up when you are already at rock bottom. I
Clinton's lending acts to poor people where you didn't have to verify your credit worthyness before getting a house loan is what caused the collapse in the first place
>thanks liberal america

yawn
sure kid
thanks for the laugh

this is you

Its funny how liberals always claim to be highly educated but the don't know the first thing about economics.
I guess a degree in feminist dance theraphy doesn't make you that smart does it sarah?

The alt right equivalent of meh dick only with less meaning. It’s what you say when you have no argument but feel you should be right.

sure kid

yawn
you have to be 18 to post kid

6k to 18k

Then explain why trickle down failed in the 80’s and forced Reagan to raise taxes back up with the largest peace time tax hike by gdp in history.

His approval rating is up. Shills are out with a purpose.

It's okay, only 7 years to go

Ad hom. I still don’t see a counter argument out of you. Also I’m in my 30’s.

and this is what?

All the way up to 30 percent. Good job.

sure kid

Bait

yawn

trading volume under obama.

you're in your 30's and still crying about the fucking election?

Im so sorry OP, I mean...I know that for most left leaning people this literally ruined your life. I mean you can't really come up with any legit critism for the man but you know you hate him and thats all that matters. The next 8 years are going to be ruff for you :-(

Lol Europeans dont know shit about anything though, they are now all Islamic states in the making. What idiot would listen to them.

>I'm a libertarian who supports the expansion of the government

2/10

so an off topic poorly made post?

trumps in his 70's and is still stuck on crowd size...

No one is crying about the election. We are debating policy. It’s current. Keep up.

46. Cry more

or you could follow the posts...

what idiot?
american liberals

>I'm pathetic like the guy I'm trying to smear

Heh

30 y.o. don't act like this.
mods ban this underage prick

sure kid

you must have tiny hands too

no kid you're crying

No, I’m saying that you can’t cut taxes without cutting services. Fiscal responsibility. If the debt gets bad enough he’s going to have to raise taxes again. Considering interest this would cost more to fix than we get back in tax dollars. It will cost us more to cut taxes now. Fiscal responsibility.

so weak
you really are a child.

Reagan lowered the tax rate from 70% to 50% to then finnaly 28% you cuck

One was way to fucking higher and the other was too low. They found a good balance and thats what it is all about. You can generate more tax revenue by lowering taxes and improving economic flow. But you can also generate less taxes by going too low. I like how you straw manned me and selectively displayed the way Reagan reworked the tax system.
Too bad i know more about it then you. I'd love to have this discussion. I have a masters in economics and I work for one of the best firms in the country.

Did you know that even with the current tax rate of 39% for the highest income bracket in the country that the top 10% of earners pay over 90% of the entire country's income tax?
Fuck off you communist faggot

Does rolling coal turn you on?

Blaming liberals for predatory lending

PODESTA GROUP SUDDENLY DISSOLVING AMID LARGEST ROUND OF SEALED INDICTMENTS IN US HISTORY

Hmmm... interesting!

sauce

What the fuck is with Liberals and Raegan, I tried having a discussion with my friend and the second I told him how retarded the left is he started talking about Raegan, he didn't know what to say when I said who gives a shit about Raegan. I guess right leaning people are suppose to defend him?

I think i fucked up the roles we were to play

>predatory lending

You do realize that "predatory lending" was forced by "discrimination" lawsuits, right? And that Democrats were behind it, and Republicans repeatedly warned of the dangers?

so weak
let me see your posts will be nothing but generalizations based on your limited knowledge and narrow view point of the world

its true

So you drive a Prius?

Literally, BARACK OBAMA was one of the lawyers forcing banks to give loans to high-risk people because of their skin color.

Yes, the same Barack Obama who was married to Michelle Obama, the Chief Diversity Officer (a racial non-job) of a hospital... a position so valued, it wasn't even filled when she left for the White House.

YOUR CHICKENS CAME HOME TO ROOST, MOTHERFUCKER.

Predetory lending?
IT WAS ILLEGAL FOR BANKS TO ASK FOR YOUR FINANCIALS YOU FUCKING IDIOT. HOW CAN I PREY ON YOU WHEN YOU MAKE IT ILLEGAL FOR ME TO EVEN CHECK IF YOU CAN PAY ME?

Playing the fucking victim like always you dumb shit.
Ohohoboh we are victims because da bank ask fo our pay stubs dey don need to know how much i make
Ohohohoh i'm da victim cause dey gave me a loan I can't pay
You fucking faggots infuriate me holy fucking shit.
If you are trolling then good fucking job because i am actually mad.
Will you ever fucking except blame for the stupid fucking shit you do.
Banks don't want to pend to people who don't pay them. You don't make money by not getting paid you fucking god damn mother fucking faggot holy fucking shit.
Banks have to directly incur the costs of bad debts you stupid stupid son of a bitch.
Thats how we got the financial crisis.
Fuck you faggot you dumb fucking fuck
Fuck you seriously fuck you for thinking you are always the victim. Fuck you

Government services inevitably bloat due to practices such as frivolous budget maximising to avoid a reduced budget in future. Said services can be reduced while still performing as efficiently.

Further, taxation inevitably effects the under classes most as per percentage of income due to passive taxes such as general sales.

Again, the ideas you are presenting are not libertarian, they are neo-liberal

dailycaller.com/2012/09/03/with-landmark-lawsuit-barack-obama-pushed-banks-to-give-subprime-loans-to-chicagos-african-americans/

Plenty more lawsuits than this, as well. It's all public knowledge going back for decades.

They also have 90 percent more of the wealth. You can’t tax the poor more.

For future reference, Google is your friend

dailycaller.com/2017/11/13/trump-hits-46-percent-approval/

Wealth that is entirely tied up in stocks to companies that use the stock money to create jobs for the rest of the 90%
Guess they are great guys after all.
Thanks top 10%

If he was to cut the military budget and force wasteful spending practices out that would be one thing, but instead he’s just increasing the military budget with no reform. They aren’t reforming the system. So it’s just going to cause a massive debt.

These are the same polls who said Hillary had a 98% chance of winning? How did that work out for you before? I can't believe you still trust them...

In China.

You brought them up.

American stock does way better then chinese stock
>thanks to Trump

The daily caller. Could you not find an article on Breitbart claiming 99.9?

so weak
you like dick?

needtoimpeach.com

so weak

yawn
schools out

aww its triggered

Trump’s job approval rating across the board is at 37 percent, while 59 percent say they do not approve of the job he is doing in the White House.

thehill.com/homenews/administration/360068-poll-slim-majority-disapprove-of-how-trump-handling-economy

But on the economy he’s up.

The Boston tea party was a "dumb decision" too in that all that wasted tea could have been drank by someone and all. Trump's election was a similar moment as that: a big fuck you to the current establishment indicating that we aren't happy with the job they are doing. If our only viable option to do such a fuck you is voting for Trump, then we voted for Trump. Maybe next time you will learn your lesson instead of constantly calling us uneducated deplorable racist sexist xenophobes. Or rather I welcome you to continue doing that because you are helping us win more and more as the population realizes that your fear tactics no longer work. It's actually okay to be white.

And those companies employ people in what countries?

Wrong, he just isn't reforming your single issue linchpin in a time frame that suits you.