JESUS FUCKING CHRIST...

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, when I thought this fucking faggot self-proclaimed "artist" couldn't hit rock bottom harder than he was now he comes up with this shit.

Like, really, not even a fucking mentally retarded person could have this type or mentality about life.

That looks like something that would be considered a Downie's magnum opus.

I find this work kinda funny.

Well don't fucking look at it you ignorant spaz.

someone is in a complainy mood, isnt he.

Herbivores like this make it comparatively easier for you to get laid.

So, whatever.

Not when they are the ones reassuring women that men are some innate inborn natural evil

That looks old as shit, i find it less cringy than his "depressive era", but he still has gotten better recently.

>My wife got fucked recently
>I was pretty bummed out about it
>but i think whoever fucked her was probably more happy to get it in than i am sad to not use it and therefore lose it
>the total happiness in the world increased
>so, whatever

When I was being ass fucked by three niggers I felt pretty bad, but then I realized that their smiling and wooting was all because of me making them feel good.

I hope whoever is responsible for the Democratic wet dream gets AIDS and fucking dies slowly.

Only because money

You're a bitter, sorry person.

god i hate this artist

I hate the overuse of the word "cuck," but that was the first thing that came to my mind as well.

It's a cuckold mindset... he's OK with someone else's happiness increasing at his own expense.

Alternative idea, why don't you buy bikes for poor kids. Do it regularly. Those kids WILL be incredibly happy to get a bike and not risk personal harm or incarceration for committing crimes and the drop in crime might improve the neighborhood.

Answer: Because you're a cuck and you don't believe any of the shit you're spouting. If your bike got stolen you would feel violated, slightly unsafe, and you'd file a police report.

Oh, and obviously I meant the guy who did the comic. Not the OP.

hahahahahaha you so upset
hahahahahaha like nigga just look away from the screen

close ya eyes nigga hahahahahahahaha

>maybe if I ignore systemic ideological problems they'll go away

you seem mad.

>so my country got invaded for it's natural resources today
>I was pretty bummed that the wealth of my country was now being exploited for foreign interests
>but I think whoever invaded us for our resources was probably more happy to get them than we are sad
>so whatever

Do you have the original version of this comic

gord or spectrum or both?

this

Oh wow. I want the same drug that fag is on...