Sup Sup Forumstards

Sup Sup Forumstards.

My IQ is 169. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence.

I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia Band's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week and Love Ire & Song.

All this and I'm an 18 year old still in high school.

Ask me anything.

what?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I dont give a fuck

having a slow day or what.

That sounds like most people at my school. You don’t get out much

Kiddo go to sleep

sage goes in all fields

do you watch Rick n Morty???

Who the fuck gives a shit?

aaand? What exactly did you did for the planet or for your country?
BTW tits or GTFO

calm down dude no one cares about you anyways

kek

K E K

Guess I will have to take you back to school.

hey OP that sounds super cool, except for the fact that peopel with IQ's higher than let's say 110 don't boast about it on the internet. This means you are either on a completely new level far above us all or you are a filthy lying kike and you should probably just an hero and take your filthy jew familiy with you.

whoever is in this picture is high as fuck on coke or molly or some shit. those pupils are insanely large. only relevant part of this post btw.

Unexpected, 10/10

18 my ass

Hello. I am a 15 year old Rhinoceros. The only problem is that my horn on my head is soft and limp. As you may know this is very devastating to a rhino like myself. If there are any rhinos out there that can help me with my problem it would be appreciated. Please dont copy paste this. This is my story.

>gorilla warfare
Kek

This place is dead...

If you were actually intelligent you wouldn't be on Sup Forums in the first place lul

NO!

thanks to C.Hitchens : "What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence"

This boy is soo hot. anyone got pics of his feminine penor

user has a point. Tits or gtfo!

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeekt!

no one recognises super stale pasta can confirm the chin is dead

and yet i find you on b

also

nice copy pasta, not

and i bet you have feminine benis too

Cringe fat fuck. All you probably think about is teen tits huh? Seriously. Get a fucking life you weeb.

You're insanely cute, I don't care if you might be a boy or not.

Do you watch rick and morty?

Why did my dad divorce my mum?

OP got nothin on Vitalik Buterin

If I weigh 99 pounds and I eat one pound of matches, am i one percent natcho

OP is a raging faggot, nice bait

get saged nerd

shit bait, i'd fuck tho

I'd love to fuck this boy and suck his feminine penor

This is what I’ve been talking about. I love me a little sad rhinoceros.

She's starting to look like a dude