Is it too late to apologize for voting for trump?

Is it too late to apologize for voting for trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/1998-trump-people-quote/
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes

He's actually doing a good job, you're like bad children rebelling against the replacement teacher who is actually making you do work

No, he’s made our country a fucking joke. The damage he will do in terms of international relations will take years to fix. We’re so focused on ourselves that we forget that the only countries doing that right now are Israel Russia and China.

I don’t want to be the fucking bad guy

> defends an infantile egomaniac in office by calling critics rebellious children

what made you fall for him?
russian social media propaganda?
sanders or bust?

also, what was your turning point?

so weak.
you must have a vagina.

so many tears.
so bitter.
so salty

sure kid

waaaaaaaah
the post

So many flavors and you choose to be salty....

Sanders and Hillary being the typical politician to continue to run this country into the ground.

He was promising, motivating so many superlatives. He showed this country the respect it deserved and he looked like he was going to take us out of autopilot.

It turns out it was all a fucking lie. He used us all to get his way and now we have to face the smug world as they laugh in our face.

Nothing will change. We will all go back to sleep.

sensitive about the subject?

Troll Thread

muh non existing political knowledge
muh guns
muh pepe memes

>implying faggot OP or the guy in the pic voted for Trump
>implying they weren't suck cock continuously all day on 11/8/16
>implying they weren't also sucking down gallons of cum the entire time period when absentee ballots could have been submitted

You’re all going to end up like me. It’s the worst feeling. I’ve defended him long enough. Done

No real Trump voter would have a single regret for voting for Trump at this point in time. I know you have a lot of free time between your lesbian dance theory classes in college but that doesn't mean you should start threads like this faggot OP.

I'm a britfag and I think trump is the perfect representation of an American you guys had Obama and thought you were all slick and intelligent and multi cultural but actually your a fat orange guy who talks like a drunk yoda in his speeches 'America has a lot of problems...a lot of problems America has right now problems America now' I fucking love it you elected a retard will you just shut up and let me enjoy your embarrassment

>No real Trump voter would have a single regret for voting for Trump at this point in time
people started regretting voting for him before he even became the president. pic related. if you dont like the thread, go back to your safe space at /pol

Way to man up OP. There are a lot of people who wish they had voted differently. Remember, you have a chance to redeem yourself in the 2018 elections. A big enough swing in House and Senate and Trump could be impeached early 2019.

This.

You’ve been dumbing down your country for decades.

This is the epitome of your decline.

Oh, Shit sorry..do you need me to define epitome?

>talks like a drunk yoda in his speeches
bush is really enjoying the fact he wont be remembered as the dumbest president

What were you thinkin', bro?

Alright. Come on over to the side of reason, and don't let me ever catching you do something this stupid again, young man.

Quads tell the truth

Bush dodged a bullet the size of Trumps ego

Take a guess

so his cheap advertising way of speaking was appealing to you?

It just really puzzles me, how anyone could see anything else than an egomaniac aka businessman in him. A bigger manipulative liar than any politician before him.

Sure, his "foreign approach to politics" (to put it mildly) must have been appealing to some, but that guy?

> showed this country the respect it deserved
hugging the banner, hand not on his heart once before once after the election...

Anyway... we all make mistakes. thanks for the answers.

I’ve heard so many people apologizing for Voting for trump over the past few months.

The thing is, I don’t blame them for what they did.

I blame my country for allowing wealth corrupt itself.

amerifag here, whats an epi-tome?

He was different to the everything we all hated. Obama was loved because he was a cool Blackman. No one focused on how incompetent he was. Bush was a puppet who didn’t have a thought in his hollow head and going further back you find nothing better for quite some time.

Trump looked like an egomaniac but sometimes you need a crazy bossman to come in and rile everything up.

I still want him to be that. But since stepping foot in office he’s done nothing but make decisions to benefit himself and the wealthy.

It's like a burger but deep fried

>sometimes you need a crazy bossman to rile everything up
No you really don't need that at all, maybe your childlike brain engaged and saw an opportunity for excitement 'oh boy this will really change things up he the guy I saw on the tv box ma'

And how the fuck was Hillary Clinton going to improve America?

I’ve lost faith in Trump and am ashamed he is the man he is but I can guarantee this country would be in a worse state if she was in power.

kek

well, as a non-american I was quite pleased with Obama. Didnt care for his skin color, but his calm demeaner which I truely miss in the current president, who shows how much value smooth talking diplomacy can have. but that surely is up for discussion.

as would be your second point. Sure stirring things up can be refreshing, but yeah... i dont think we disagree on the current outcome.

> But since stepping foot in office he’s done nothing but make decisions to benefit himself and the wealthy.
I honestly expected exactly that from the beginning.

>I can guarantee this country would be in a worse state if she was in power.
That's true but mainly because the retards who voted for Trump would have had the few months of euphoria to calm their retard nerves and they'd be all III%, Muh 2nd Commendment and shit.

would ^not have had the few months (if Hillary had won)

With you OP

When I realized that memes literally got the man elected and started listening to what I was saying when liberals were spewing shit I went quiet.

I’m happy to see him fall while liberals act like children and lose face.

I voted for trump and I'm still happy with my vote.

The alternative was hillary clinton. if she had won, we'd be in terrible shape right now, but she'd be telling us it was "for the greater good" and you fags would be eating it all up.

>Calm demeanor

He was putting on an act to the world. Everyone thought he was the bo$$. He was a loveable cretin who did nothing but play house with his perfect family.

If our political system wasn’t so fucked up we wouldn’t have had to vote for trump.

He was the best piece of shit in a sea of shit.

yep, and she was the hot stream of diarrhea.

thats fake but it sounds like something he would say

compare the earlobes

>waaaaaaaah
>the post

That green diarrhea that takes like 15 wipes to get your hole clean

Colour*
What filthy non American are you

Jesus. This thread actually explains a lot.
As a non American I know understand why people voted for trump.

Seems plausible because it's true.

snopes.com/1998-trump-people-quote/

yes, it's fucking late!!

the way the person is standing and smiling is not indicative of a conservative.

wash me, cowboy

Shariablue shills moved to Sup Forums when they realized Sup Forums is a lost cause. Enjoy your basement, bugman

follow this guide and open your eyes, awake from your deep slumber.

no real Trump voter would ever apologize. The only thing they care about is liberal tears.

Appoint a lawyer with 3 years experience and no trial experience to a life time as a federal judge? No problem as long as it makes liberals sad.

Defend a pedophile running for Senate because "she said yes", two years younger than the age of consent? As long as it makes liberals mad.

You cannot argue with these goons.

nope, see

still dreaming about having a rape apologist criminal in the white house

Moore isn't running for President yet.

this picture will put your conundrum to rest.

I deleted my emails once... I regret it to this day

I used to call everyone who talked shit about Trump a shill. Yes there was shills.

But they’ve stopped wasting their money with so many people doing it for free now.

Define "good job"

In case you're genuinely interested, I voted for Trump for exactly one reason: he was the only candidate (on either side) who would talk about enforcing our border with Mexico.

I'm kind of on the fence about illegal immigration, but the fact that none of the other candidates would even talk about it made me not trust them. Like it made it seem like they didn't want to risk losing the Mexican Vote, so they wouldn't even discuss the topic except to talk in political non-speak.

I fucking hate that witch and going back in time wouldn’t have voted for her. I would have drawn a cock on the ballot page and ticked the cum drop

Stop crying in the corner then, man up and join reality.....

Aahhh the ad hominem homo is back with his " sure kid" nonsense...

The thing the american left does still not understand is that people didn't vote for Trump because they liked him. He only became President because the alternative was even worse.
For years people keep saying if we just ignore the whole SJW/PC/Antifa crowd it will just go away. But it doesn't. Now we have black german female soldiers in CoD, the greek doctor of Murder on the Orient express is changed to a black man with an interracial relationship going on and a black actress plays Queen Margaret in the Hollow Crown (okay thats a british example but still).
The point is we live in the middle of a culture war, where it is deemed racist by the liberal media to say "I'm okay with being white" and men of all colors are deemed as hyperviolent aggressors and gender is suddenly a question of personal preference.
And some people are not okay with that. And not all of them are backward inbreds. Thats why Trump became president.

That's because REAL Trump voters are stubborn retards right? Nah there are plenty of Trump voters that did not believe he would be as truly awful as he turned out...

what does Moore have to do with trump you fucking garbage person. I think you meant Bob Menendez and the other fucks ACTUALLY being in the middle of investigations. What a fucking bobo

Retardo quads? Nobodies dumber than Obama. That was a train wreck.

Really? I mean come on dude. Lie to us ok. But don't lie to yourself.

Yep...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ok, we all saw this from day one...but based on what you said, it is clear that you just voted for him because you are a retard ...

all the shit the left accused TRUMP of =Bullshit
all the shit Hillary dodged by repeatedly breaking the law,being covered up by the ENTIRE media = all true. LMAO why the fuck do people continue to shill? its like they live in a reality that doesn't exist to anyone else

Don't make guarantees you actually cant guarantee...we all know you are just trying to save face....

I’m quickly realizing that the only ones who still back him are the ones who made his voters look like autistic children.

Unfortunately the level head ones who wanted a difference have been put into the same bracket as the autistic fucks who give gun owners bad names.

We’re not all bald people. We’re not all idiots. We just couldn’t bare to see America assrape its population with Hillary wearing the peg.

DO IT FAGGOTS

No. I can fucking guarantee it...

The left can't meme

>He's actually doing nothing
ftfy

We are in terrible shape right now, Trump is saying its for the greater good, and YOU sheep are eating it all up right now.....seriously, you are projecting

First point is wrong

Second point is right.

I’m not shilling. I’ve just realized we elected a child

>he’s done nothing but make decisions to benefit himself and the wealthy.

Electing a billionaire to change the system.. FUCKING KEK

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism
also shouting "fake news"
enjoy your low life

The irony of a pro trump shill accusing a reformed Trump voter of being a shill

Better than that orange diahrrea that has blood in it because you have intestinal cancer...

Might wanna get that looked at

Fuck off shill