Anyone remember this girl? She posted herself on here a couple weeks ago...

Anyone remember this girl? She posted herself on here a couple weeks ago, looking for the full set if anyone has anything. I have 1 more, will post in a bit.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/poop_dawg?count=25&after=t1_dnh3drd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who's she?

yeah that was a good thread

She's a fucking angel!!!

lookin at her pics now, she got some gud tits

No one gonna post ?

roll dubs and ill her tits

wow aren't you a boring faggot

is nobody going to mention the herpes on her lips?

its needle wounds, she pierces her lips for fun

Wrong.

i believe you're describing yourself. nobody wants to participate in arbitrary randomness to see a mediocre photo of tits.

it is not

You guys are so fucking reported. I can't believe you bring this shit in here again and again and
again. "OH MY GOD MY POST NUMBER ENDED IN 2 REPEATED NUMBERS ZOMGROFLMFAO!!11!!" You listen here you underaged shitdicked little cumguzzler: THIS. ISN'T. FUNNY. It's not cute or charming or something that gives people a smile, it's a waste of time, a waste of space, and an eyesore. You make me worry, really really really worry about the state of my generation. Where the hell is our world gonna go if it's run by shit-stained cuntminds like you that have NO originality and NO creative drive AT ALL. You contribute nothing at all to this board, nothing at all to your fellow peers. You are worse than a dumbass my asinine little friend, you are a black hole of faggotry and stupidity. You suck in the people around you and corrupt them with your cancerous posts. Your very existence is robbing this world of all things good. Leave this place, sell your computer, give the money to someone with brains who can wisely use it, and then kill yourself you waste of life. Die.

You have so many more images to save, nigga

See that was fun wasn't it? Heil Christmas

im not buying your bait, dipshit

whatever, believe what you want, there is a pic somewhere with a needle through her lip

nigger, i have herpes. i also have piercings. and i can tell you that what you see on her lips is NOT the reaction of being pierced. thats a fucking outbreak. but i guess whatever you gotta tell yourself to make yourself comfortable with fapping to it. i guess traps arent gay too

There must be more!!!

Care to share?

I'll be generous today, most of the pics posted in that thread are already here, HOWEVER, she did mention her reddit, and there are a lot of pics there if one cares to look;

reddit.com/user/poop_dawg?count=25&after=t1_dnh3drd

Most from that thread? Any others?

this was the timestamp pic

I would do so many things to that mouth...

Moar???

LOL wtf she looks like my gf

Proof?

last one I'm gonna post

I would throatfuck that mouth and tsunami deep down that throat

she's hot in a way where it's like your dick is a dog rolling around in garbage, having the time of its fucking life.

You absolute faggot

She got fat?

no no no!!!
if 15 seconds i fall in love
then she goes fat!!!
NO NO NO!!!!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Man if it wasnt for that derpy herpes she would be hot as fuck but im not about to get my dick wet and get herpes as a severance package