Ever wonder why we go to school? besides getting a so called education...

ever wonder why we go to school? besides getting a so called education. its not to obvious to most of you stupid fucks but for these who think a little more and deeper you should realize it. its societies way of turning all the young people into good little robots and factory workers thats why we sit in desks in rows and go by bell schedules, to get prepared for the real world cause "thats what its like". well god damit no it isnt! one thing that seperates us from other animals is the fact that we can carry on actual thoughts. so why don't we? people go on day by day. rutine shit. why cant we learn in school how we want to. why cant we sit on desks and on shelves and put our feet up and relax while we learn? cause thats not what the "real world is like" well hey fuckheads, there is no such thing as an actual "real world". its just another word like justice, sorry, pity, religion, faith, luck and so on. we are humans. if we dont like something we have the fucking ability to change! but we dont, atleast U dont. I would. U just whine/bitch thoughtout life but never do a goddamn thing to change anything. "man can eat, drink, fuck, and hunt and anything else he does is madness" - Based on Lem's quote. boy oh fuckin boy is that true.

underage fag btfo
you must know soo much about life while living in your mum's basement
you are right about the "real life" part tho, it'd less dramatic than teachers say it is
and why we go to school? to get the basic knowledge for higher education
if you're dumb to study higher level shit, then sor sure it is only for getting used to being a 'robot'/ simply working most of your time
now focus on your studies, your later financial life relies on it kiddo

Instead of thinking about this garbage in school, you should have been paying attention. This shit is rife with retarded grammar and terrible spelling.

Also, stop smoking weed until you're an adult. It slows development. Wait until your brain is developed to continue smoking.

spelling is stupid unless I say. I say spell it how it sounds, it's the fuckin easiest way.

studyin higher level shit? as if there is such a thing. hey try this sometime, when someone tells you something, ask "why?" eventually they will be stumped and cant answer anymore. thats because they only know what they need to know in society and school, not real life science. they will end up saying words to this "because! Just shut up!" people that only know stupid facts that arent important should be shot, what fucking use are they. NATURAL SELECTION. KILL all retards, people w/ brain fuck ups, drug adics, people cant figure out to use a fucking lighter. GEEEAWD! people spend millions of dollars on saving the lives of retards, and why. I don't buy that shit like "oh hes my son though!" so the fuck what, he aint normal, kill him, put him out his misery. he is only a waste of time and money, then people say "But he is worth the time, he is human too" no he isnt, if he was then he would swalow a bullet cause he would realize what a fucking waste and burden he was.

The American school system isn't a job prep course. It's a prep course for the job prep course (University, Trade School, etc.). It could be better admittedly and provide a few life skills however if you are not a tard and stop NEET-ing around with your life, you can do whatever you want.

so you go to school to go to a prep course to go to a job to be a ROBOT for society so called. think about what you are saying. here's what really happens, you go to school, to get used to studying and learning how youre "supposed to" so that drains or filters out a little bit of human nature. but thats after your parents taught you whats right and wrong even though you may think differently, you still must to have more of your human nature blown out of your ass. society trys to make everyone act the same by burying all human nature and instincts. Thats what school, laws, jobs, and parents do If they realize it or not and them, the few who stick to their natural instincts are casted out as psychos or lunatics or strangers or just plain different. crazy, strange, weird, wild, these words are not bad or degrading.. if humans were let to live how we would naturaly it would be chaos and anarchy and the human race wouldnt probably last that long, but hey guess what, thats how its supposed to be!!!!! society and goverments are only created to have order and calmness, which is exactly the opposite of pure human nature. take away all your laws and morals and just see what you can do. if the goverment was one entity it would be thinking "hey, lets make some order here and calm these crazy fucks down so we can be constructive and fight other goverments in our own little so called self created "civilizied world" and get rid of all those damn insticts everyone has"

Go be poor. I don't really care.

Are you stupid? My guess is yes, we go to school to pass on the information we learned from other generations like most other animals. We're told not to put a feet up because its manners you 27 iq coat hanger. Next time bring up a issue that makes sense

The point, user, is to bring you up to speed so you're not a useless sack of shit and a burden on society. Part of that is to prepare you for entry in to the workforce, yes. And it is, currently, partly a government subsidized daycare.

so you're telling me thet there's no higher level shit than simple school stuff? not even 'real life science?'
goddamn, if there wasn't real life science there wouldn't be a computer throught which you can argue on the internet
for example, you cannot learn calculus without basic mathematical knowledge, and without calculus there wouldn't be computers, or any complicated electrical devices
and this was only one example, the so-called real life science exists, you don't study it in school because you wouldn't understand it
and this is when the simplifed stuff comes in: after you understood that, and have the basic knowledge both in science and maths, THEN you can proceed to 'real science'
other than that, I can totally agree with the last part about natural selection and puriying the human race

You're austistic all that is part of nature and has seen with other animals and your so called "Robot" argument is flawed all animals act the same they just don't have the privilege to evole to be civil

i used to feel that way until i actually learned how valuable it is to learn, to learn how to learn, if you learn how to learn then you can take on any challenges life gives you

Natural selection still works, they're not breeding so the Genes are not being passed on. Stop being retarded

this

>spelling is stupid unless I say. I say spell it how it sounds, it's the fuckin easiest way.

This has to be bait

duh

thats not good enough. If you recall your history the Nazis came up with a "final solution" to the Jewish problem... kill them all. well incase you havent figured it out yet, I say, "K I L L M A N K I N D" no one should survive. we all live in lies. people are saying they want to live in a perfect society, well utopia doesnt exist. It is human to have flaws. you know what, Fuck it. why should I have to explain myself to you survivors when half of the shit I say you shitheads wont understand and if you can then woopie fucking do. you see! it's fucking worthless! all you fuckers should die! DIE! what the fuck is the point if onlu some people see what I am saying, there will always be ones who dont, ones that are to dumb or naive or ignorrant or just plain retarded. If I cant pound it into every single persons head then it is pointless. fuck mercy fuck justic fuck morals fuck civilized fuck rules fuck laws... DIE manmade words...people think they apply to everything when they dont/cant. theres no such thing as True Good or True Evil, its all relative to the observer. its just all nature, chemistry, and math. deal with it. but since dealing with it seems impossible for mankind, since we have to slap warning labels on nature, then... you die. burn, melt, evaporate, decay, just go the fuck away!!!!

Your logic is flawed KIDDO

instead of coming up with an actual explanation you just result to insults. shows you how good the education system is after all. you really got me pal.

you've derailed the debate to a just awfully in- coherent statement