You are walking with your girlfriend back to your house to watch Rick and Morty...

You are walking with your girlfriend back to your house to watch Rick and Morty. A group of minorities come up to you and demands to rape one of you. You have to choose. If it's you it's your ass and mouth rape. If you pick your girlfriend it's her ass and pussy rape.

Which do you choose?

Her, then I break up with her after. Combined with the gang rape, she commits suicide because of this.

I don't care, I don't love her anyway.

EU faggotry...

Myself. I deserve it if I was going to watch Rick and Morty.

Me, because I love her and don't wish that trauma on her.

but mostly because you really want to gobble some minority cock.

It doesn't matter. Either way they'll end up raping OP in his gaping, wart-crusted asshole.

Neither. I would make love with the exotic young man. Girl would think I'm so cool for a) handling the situation, b) demonstrating how acceptance and understanding always work and c) turning her on by my sexual display with the minority.

Some people are so predictable...

Fight as much as i could and hopefully kill them all. They're going to rape us both no matter what if they're coming with rape on the brain. So might as well try to fight

Bless your heart

I would request that we both be raped, it's not fair if only one of us gets pleasure.

this made my day so much better idk why

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep aboutLIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty trulyAREidiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

I'd choose me but then quickly instill my dominance once the act had begun, this showing the young hooligans who fucks whom in this neighborhood.

So you are immune to the rape question because you will never in your life have a gf

Third option.

You see, you don't get to demand to rape. Rape is something you do or you don't. And if you have to ask, well, then obviously you aren't going to be the one doing the raping. This will only hurt a moment, the shock will set in shortly.

Jokes on them. My girlfriend and I have both undergone physical training to tighten our every orifices making unwanted entry impossible. I also carry decoy crack with me every time I'm in the gehtto just in case I need a distraction.

But then she won't look at you the same and you know that.

You my friend are the future

They would respect your word. If they raped you bother your choice wouldn't matter. If they just raped you, your girl dumps you. If they rape her she still dumps your. The answer is to push her and run.

You could turn it to a gangbang. Just say nah my girl hip, she gonna suck your dick while I hit it. Then punch her in the back of the head bitting off his dick.

LMAO, I would image they would just hit you until it got loose.

I would rather that then have her go the rest of her life hurting inside.