Why haven't you killed yourself yet? Serious question, no copypasta. Here are my two reasons

Why haven't you killed yourself yet? Serious question, no copypasta. Here are my two reasons
1. I am too big pussy to do it
2. If I kill myself I won't be able to see reaction of my surrounding and people that know me.
Also feel thread if you want to

>too demotivated

too big of a disappointment already. cant do this to my mom, she already lost too many, also a extremely hard working women. poor woman. (i don believe in god) god knows what she'd do when i would kms

my english is fucked wtf is wrong with me
>too big of a disappointment already. cant do this to my mom, she already lost too many, also a extremely hard working women. poor woman. (i don believe in god) god knows what she'd do when i would kms

Don't blame yourself man

Wrong. You just feel no happiness in life, so you focus on the negative energy.

You feel depressed, maybe girls and friends don't want you, health and financial worries, family worries etc or maybe youre just mentally ill.

Whatever the reason, i agree life will never make sense. Life is about existing, and life itself is completitive for something that seems so invaluable.

What keeps you alive, is the fear of not existing. Life may be shit at times, but none existence is much worse. Just seek happines and hold tight.

I feel Like im too young to try it just yet but everytime i think im getting somewhere i end up doubly fucked as before. both physically and mentally im just not cut out for dis shit

>RIP ENGLISH
At least something died in this thread...

Well, that's......deep

not OP, but that's the beauty of it. Not existing is like not playing a game: You can't win, yet you can't lose. Virtually undefeatable

>"maybe girls and friends don't want you"
That shit hit me hard that's my biggest thing right now, I feel alone and kinda dependant on others. I don't buy that "you don't need others to be happy" shit, of course I do. I've been trying to be by myself lately and it sucks so bad

Well, I knew there will be somebody to mention this. I am not native English speaker, sorry if my skills offended you but you understood what I've written, point for me

I wanna see what happens if I stick around.
That one day a year where things are great.

About it

I believe in an afterlife

>Eyes
>Bleeding

Which might be even worse than this one?

I guess I need to work on it. You still haven't answered my question. What's your reason?

every time I think about it, I just remember I still haven't even started using heroin yet. There's always that high to look forward to. Plus addicts can remain alive and happy and in control for a long time before bad things start to happen, so I figure that at any time I can start using harder and harder opiates to remain happy for years and years before finally killing myself.

I can't imagine how much it would suck to be a headless ghost or some shit

Coz i want to see dimwit like you try hard.
Happy dumbcunt?
Also, no one wants you as part of the EU you fucking gyppo!

I wish i had people that would think about if i was dead haha

I guess there will always be somebody to cry at your funeral.

The only way I'd go out is with a good old lead pill to the head, but I can't get myself one

And I feel like I still have a chance once I beat the feeling that I'm not worth shit.

also promised myself I'd only give up once I truly believe I have no achievable dreams or I'm in deep shit.

So basically I make up excuses cuz I'm a pussy an can't get a gun cuz I'm not Murica

KYS
Happy to help, pussy!

:*

Ya dun goofed esse
Way too much infos there...
Gracias

im scared of death
i actually want to live
the people around me just make it shitty

CHECK 'EM

I usually think about death as about something to come sooner or later but when I've been thinking that I could have died next year I got scared as fuck.

I still have something to live for. If that ever changes I'll take the most pussy way out: carbon monoxide. But that hopefully won't happen for at least 15 years.