Are there any other anons that are transit map enthusiasts?

Are there any other anons that are transit map enthusiasts?

Yes

Yes, I love underground transit systems

Yet the most efficient metro system in the world...

patco line every day bitchessssssssss

thats a pleb line

y u no like patco? i really miss their old cars. these new ones are super bright soulless monsters.

Any exp working in metro?
Want to move to Boston soon. MBTA doesn't seem like a bad idea...

Portland, OR

because i live in the city so its all the broad st line or the MFL ive never actually hd to take patco

Chicago fag checking in

Sydney Trains
Welcome to hell.

never done mfl. done subway many times. i hear that mfl is as bad as subway if not worse. i cant imagine seeing any larger a group of sad black people than i do on subway.

What the fuck is this spaghetti?

That’s it?

yea its like 3 groups of people, sad blacks, junkies and people going to work (these people can only be seen between 2nd st and 30th st)

mfl ive heard stories of people smoking weed and cigarettes on the train.... im surprised ive gotten away with smoking a cig at 9/10&locust station for patco at midnight honestly.........

You guys would probably like the game Mini Metro

Buffalo fucking represent

Is that all?

What you beta fags need more than one line?

I mean, it's not much of a transit system when your fucking shit tram only has one line.

I’ll fucking murder you

DC area metro

Better take a bus then

yeah

Americans call this a "transit system"

Santiago-Chile

Every other Transit system seems cooler.

A frick old map. Fuck why are years old maps the first hits on google.

>tfw had to know this whole map since 3 since survival depended on it
Its still fucking awesome.

Toronto Canada reporting in. Nice and clean and simple.

Is that literally all trains?

This is why Asians perform better in schools.

There are a few people movers but mostly rail.

Typical france. Not only is it a terrible map, but it isn't even in english. Fucking frogs, lrn 2 reed

Sodor has more fucking transit than you

THE ISLE OF SODOR HAS THE BEST TRANSIT SYSTEM IN THE WORLD, I WILL FITE YOU IF YOU THINK DIFFERENTLY, FAGGOT

Probably the worst public transport in the entirety of the world, not exaggerating

Come at me bro

And L6/future L3?

'mon m8, square go like

why am I not surprised this is how a fucking gook system looks

NYC = best
The rest are complete and utter shit

NYC is trash.
>track fires
>never on time no timetable
>dirty
>actually floods
>3rd rail
>so loud it causes hearing damage

>Most of time it's on time
>Tracks fires, okay
>Not the 1970s
>Last it flooded was hurricane sandy
>Most city transit are 3rd rail
>No.

only f wit red line

what is wrong with third rail? isnt most rapid transit third rail? im the above PHL user and my third rail goes 10mi / 8 stops in 20 minutes.

In Tokyo other than the Ginza line and Marunouchi line all rail in Tokyo is either Overhead rail/cantary.
But overall that shit is trash in terms of noise.

Chicago best rail
>Not shamefully hidden under streets
>Free sermons from black preachers
>Electric rails for easy of suicide
>Confined platforms for efficient shootings
>Plenty of crack to go around

overhead is easily damaged in even relatively minor storms. along the northeast corridor there are almost always issues related to that from storms but never on third rail.

Green line makes me want to kill myself every time.

Where I was we got hit with the equivalent of a category 3 hurricane and no rail service in my area was knocked out. We had a horrible ice storm one year and didnt have this problem.

Istanbul metro is so clean and nice to ride. One of my favourite metros next to Tokyo.

I feel like you just described BART (San Francisco Bay Area, stops in about 20 cities)

Yeah but you would have to swap the crusty hippies for wannabe rappers and beggars

Not bad sand man, not bad at all

I'm a white dude. Just travel around a lot. But thanks!

Latvia/Riga. 81 public transportation line.

Latvia/Riga center. So clean, but hard to understand how to find right place to catch transport.

Do you guys, like, ever lose entire trains down there? It looks like a sidewalk map of Boston.

was this nerve gas?

CIUDAD DE MEXICO

Like 11 lines?
By tha way where is city center?
I guess it's where" Pino Suàrez" ?
Yes/No/Close?

>Salvador Cano

*México you fake Mexican

Can you post picture with Boston sidewalk?

Hello fellow Sup Forumsrostonians

12 lines

Difficult to do from Chicago but ill do my best

for all it's faults i agree. it's a great public transit system

This is why i came to this thread

Lol, already find a way.
It's easy, not like finding right place to get in transport and then get to see, how it's going by, because that's not right spot...

That struggle tho, when see transport who goes like once in hour just pass You and stops 200m far ahead, then You run.

How's that a old map you fucking moron?? It has the new line on it...it just doesn't have the stupid bus routes you fucking chink

See, Chicago has smaller stations and they usually only have one or two lines going into them. However, most trains go through the loop so they use a lot of the same tracks and stops are very frequent. Cant complain about the system itself, just the people who ride it.

Finally found this is exactly center. Around old Riga. True center goes 65 transport lines out of 81.

It's amazing how dense the rails are, those stations must be huge

Oh, there might be some misunderstanding. There are all 3 kind of transportation on ground level. Sorry for bad English: rail transport, buss and buss with electric wires.

Ah, I see. I always thought that european buses looked pretty cool

The Red Line is so recognizable - even in the preview image. Cool map.

Oh yes, with USB chargers.

so simple, but so damn slow

The Metra has those and wall sockets now, along with those horrid new seats

And LCD screens with info/stop names, like 1before and 5/6 ahead.
Like you have actual time to prepare and don't need to ask after how much stops will be stop"x".
Big deal for our deaf community.
Also sound system for blind ones.
(Beeping, when door closes, and next stop name with lines destination)

220v? En socket?

WANT

will be so much nicer once the eglinton line opens since its down to one lane on that road

Nope, US 120v socket

What you will do if there will be line changes?

Come to Lv, will host you, will have fun time riding and enjoying transportation.

Montreal here, yes the service is shit, the trains are old(they're replacing them tho,) but it still do the job... When it's working.

God damnit forgot pic.