Have you ever cummed in your female family members' food?

Have you ever cummed in your female family members' food?
Write about how it happened and post pics of them eating it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X4OBPziuR44
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Write about how it happened

Um... is there more than one way this can happen?

The circumstances.

What's wrong with you?

check'd
>be me
>roommate is female
>it's her birthday
>she goes out with her boyfriend
>her favorite desert is cinnamon rolls so I decide to bake some while she's gone
>bake the rolls
>jerk off into the frosting
>top the rolls with the semen frosting after they finish baking in the oven
>she comes back with her bf
>ask her to have one
>she declines because she's feeling sick
>mfw her bf ate 3 of my cinnamon buns

Jesus fucking christ

You are my God now

Lmfao but God damn you're a beta bro

Kek'd

but don't this anymore

Nemes dip. Basically cum, with melted pepper jack. Me and my friends would cum into some jars and freeze them in my freezer in the basement. On fridays after school we would make the dip and eat fries and make some regular melted cheese and get some fries from mcdonalds. Then we would leave another bowl with the nemes dip and we would tell my mom our friend from China showed us how to make it. She only tied a little at first but then she would come from work Fridays and be so excited to eat more and more of our cum at first it was 25% cum. By the end of the year it was 66% cum. Shes still eating it for the past year. She loves our cum and we're thinking of making new ways for her to drink an more pure version like a shake. We do a good job at measuring it out so we can track how much she eats. She brought some to work once so someother people might have eaten our cum

kek'd
/thread

My mom likes coconut ice cream so I buy some from the store and mix is with cum. I'm at abiut 15% cum and I add a tiny bit of vanilla to make sure she can't taste it before I mix it with the melted ice cream and then I freeze them in containers for homemade ice cream. So far I think she's eating about a whole cup of my cum. We live in Arizona so she always wants icecream

I did. I came in the spaghetti.

They found out.

I got grounded. XD

How old are you user?

If he's coming home from school and using his friend to feed his mom more cum I say middle school or highschool freak

Need more details

lmfao, fucking lost.

>Be 14 year old me
>Me and another friend at third friends house
>he starts being a douche and goes downstairs
>I go to his bathroom to take a shit and decide to get back at him for being a douche
>decide to cum in his toothpaste
>never told him
He brushed my cum in his mouth.

I also used to sniff and cum in his younger sisters panties

back in the 1970s i used to hide in the closet while my teacher went out to do bus duty. When she came back and saw her classroom was empty she would lock up. I would then rummage through her desk and find her perfume and hand lotion and anything else that smelled like her or would get me horny.

Then I would sit at her desk and wank thinking about what a hot bitch she was. How i wanted to fuck that perky ass.

When i finally got close i would get out of her chair, turn around and cum right in her seat. Big thick gooey ropes. Right where her pussy would sit the next day.

It was always a delight the next day to go up and stand next to her desk and talk to her, knowing her pretty little pussy was just millimeters from my cum.

I would sometimes get her to stand up asking her to explain something on the chalk board or some such task, so i could verify my cum had not been wiped away yet. Sometimes i could get a glance of a cum flake sticking to her ass or crotch. How i wish it would have still been liquid enough to swim through her pants and up her pussy. I wanted to impregnate that bitch so hard.

After i graduated, i went to work for a subway sandwich shop. I would mix my cum with a bottle of mayo and keep it in the refrigerator. When i saw hot bitches come in i would grab it out and use it instead of the regular mayo.

Crazy to think that has been 40 years ago. It still feels like yesterday in my mind.

Guess once i got my first taste of pussy in person, i no longer needed such kinks. Funny the things you reminisce about.

Perfect

I came in my sisters hair one time while she was asleep.
I was supposed to be at a friends house but I came back late to get my nintendo.
Apparently my parent's flew off the handle about it when they seen her. I wasn't there, but I know it was a huge load and every drop was in her long, jet black hair.
I'm so glad I had a solid alibi.

youtube.com/watch?v=X4OBPziuR44

There is a big chili contest each year in my hometown. Every goddamn year i take part.
Jizz in the chili the jury and the visitors eat it.

How did you get it into the tube?

If only it wasn't winter where I live. I want to give my little sister some cum ice cresm

hell yeah I go to chili fests all the time I hope I eat your cum one day haha

>be me
>be 12
>everybody is always pushing me
>one day they push me too far
> It's the day that Mom makes spaghetti, Friday
>she's been bitching at me at week to do a ridiculous amount of chores.
>I have five siblings, none of them have to do anything.
>What am I, goddamn Cinderella? Fuck outta here with that shit, nigga.
>To cap it off, my siblings are being total dicks to me.
>My brother smashed my guitar the week earlier when we were arguing, and my parents just let him off the hook like nothing happened
>But I get in shit for inciting an argument
>It's almost dinner, I'm minding my own business, when suddenly I get a knock on my door
>"user, I thought I told you to go up on the roof and clean the leaves out of the gutter! Get the hell off your stupid game and go do it!"
>That's it. I'mdone.jpeg
>I go to bathroom, and start devising my master plan

Should I continue?

Just fucking continue most of us don't like to post

>I bought and I jerked off on a cookie that I knew a female friend likes.
>going to give it to her the next day.
>eat cereal for breakfast
>tastebadman.jpg
>notice bugs crawling around in the bowl.
>Oh, well, I just had some extra protein that morning.
!
*** Female friend must have spirits protecting her. ***

>threw the cookie away- dont' need that kind of shit in my life.

my sis in law is coming to visit (asian, 22, qt) thx for the ideas! need to start saving my loads

Had to fucking eat so I could respond. Guess you know now. Mom made pasta so maybe I can add some to her lunch tomorrow

No

> after this missed possibility
> jizz on cookie again
> giv it to her
> girlsayittastesdifferent.jpeg
> just gi it to her

Used to cum in my gf and her sisters drinks, into their shampoos etc.

I want to watch my mom eat cum. She deserves to be my whore. Going to start cumming in her Greek yogurt

yadda yadda you cum in the spaghetti fuck off

I cum in my daughter's food. I've wanted to have sex with her since she was born but I've been too scared to so I just feed her my semen. I especially cum in her potatoes, oats, macaroni, I know she can taste it in those because she doesn't like them without my cum in them.
I want to feed her fun straight from dick.

This shit is fucking disgusting.
You people make me want to go to church or some shit, where the fuck are the healthy normal people?

this thread is full of degenerates

Never cummed in my food but I saw my mom's bachelor party video from her sisters wedding. They had a blind taste testing competition. They tried dicks, seeing if they could taste the race. They ate cum and were told to guess what it was. They all took a cum shot and they took 2 of the strippers to the hotel to get fucked. I was 7 at the time and remembered my mom the next morning was hungvoer ass hell

>So I go into the bathroom, and get a dixie cup, and a copy of the Sears Catalogue and get to work,
>Blow huge load when I get to the Push Ups section.
>Go downstairs, dressed in work clothes, with the dixie cup in my pocket,
>"Mom, I think I saw a rat outside by the kitchen window. You should go check it out"
>"A rat?!" She flips out and goes to see. When she's not looking I pour the dixie cup into the sauce.
>Turn around and see my little sister looking up at me.
>"user, what did you put into the sauce?"
>playitcool.jpeg
>"N-nothing. Just a little garlic!"
>Mom comes back, and continues cooking, all good. Sister doesn't say anything.
>Dinner rolls around, everbody is sitting around, eating their garlic bread, and doling out portions of spaghetti.
>I myself, obviously, pass, and stick to salad and bread.
>Everybody looks at me weird. "Wtf user? You some kind of vegetarian queer now?"
>They're eating away, and I can barely contain my laughter.
>"So user, I didn't see any rats outside, are you sure you saw one?" My mom asks at one point during the meal.
>"He was just saying that so he could put extra garlic in the sauce," my sister blurts out.
>Mother looks at me. "What did you put in the sauce, user?" Knowing it wouldn't be garlic.
"It looked like a bathroom cup!" my sister says.
"Oh my god, did you pee in the sauce or something?" My mother gets up angrily.
>Now here's where I fucked up. The best way to get caught is to play it cool, I didn't. My mother is a lawyer, and she started playing jedi mind tricks with me.
>"You know, I can take this to my friends at the fbi and get them to do a dna test on this, to find out who did it, and to find out what's in it."
>"I jizzed in it..." I mumble eventually.
>Within fifteen seconds, I shit you not, everyone has cleared the table, there's vomit on the floor from my brother, and several other people have rushed off to bathrooms to upchuck.
>Missionaccomplished.jpeg
2/3

seriously, these losers need to get out of the house more

Well, I had a female friend at my house for a party, along with a couple others. I cummed in some of her ice cream. It was great

>Long story short. Grounded for two months. Not allowed in the kitchen to get snacks ever.
>My n64 got taken away, and my siblings made sure I was the laughing stock of school.
>Tl;dr spaghetti and splooge fell out of my pockets.

Not gonna lie that's pretty fucking hot. How old is she?

My niece gets me to cum on her Mac and cheese sometimes. She gets dirty kinky ideas like that a lot. She nukes one of those little individual kraft bowls after school sometimes and beings it into my office to let me stroke into or she jerks me off into it (she can make me cum almost instantly). I love seeing her lounging on the sofa after gobbling it up, her aunt none the wiser.

>on Sup Forums
>wondering where the healthy normal people are
are you cereal right now?

Underage alert

That is the littlest doot of cum

Wow. What a whore.

Did you find more of your mom's videos? Post them

No, my cousin would let me massage her to help her fall asleep, so I'd jack off and mix it with the lotion while I was massaging her.

I found it at my aunts house. I had to put it back because I heard them walking close and I need to out everything back. Tbh I was going through her dresses because I like seeing how she goes out on the weekends. I'm pretty sure my dad doesn't know either. I'm trying really hard to see if she'll let me watch her dogs for some money but really just to watch the video. I was looking for it a week ago when I went to mow her lawn but it wasn't there anymore and I only had a few minutes. If I do ill make sure to record it off the screen or just keep it not sure what my next move is from there except Jack off

>cinnamon cums

Fucking break into her house. Do you have any idea how amazing it is that your mom is a whore and you have video of it. Do you have any idea what you can get holding that against her. You want anything from money, cover, anal, then get that video. Post it on any Sunday at 7pm central time so I can see yhat shit user

you need to show that shit to your dad... warn him about what it is, but give him the option... he deserves to know the truth that you mom was a fucking cheater.

Or ask your mom for anal then show your dad when he sees her riding your cock

this thread is full of newfags and twelve year olds trying to create a "perfect" incest story

You need to upload it to the internet for your user friends to enjoy.

yes, or this too. In any case, if you have respect for your father you'll give him the opportunity to know the truth. if you're a twisted fuck you'll manipulate your mom first.

This

Tired to cum in my sister-in-law's food but I couldn't do it fast enough and my wife started to get suspicious. Did cum on her toothbrush many times.

Pic of sis in law?

I was in a class once where we were using a soldering iron and had to wear masks that looked like doctor's masks. I shared a storage drawer with this hot girl, and we kept our masks in there. One day I took her mask home. I covered the inside of that thing with my cum multiple times, and then brought it back to school and put it back in her drawer. I loved seeing her wear it knowing that my cum was right on her mouth and nose.

bump