Milo Yiannopoulos

Did anyone else catch the fiasco at DePaul University?

youtube.com/watch?v=Pw-MnRyIoQY

Starts about 30 mins in. BLM chimps basically shut down the event and security did nothing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TkgahChTkyk
youtube.com/watch?v=2U3UHonIZBw
youtube.com/watch?v=601QTZUmn24
breitbart.com/milo/2016/05/25/huffington-post-security-told-depaul-administrators-not-jobs/
breitbart.com/tech/2016/05/25/meet-depaul-protester-waved-microphone-milos-face/
youtu.be/a4C-xiSZOb0
youtube.com/watch?v=Pw-MnRyIoQY&t=47m10s
youtu.be/Pw-MnRyIoQY?t=55m15s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why does Sup Forums support such a hateful individual? Imagine the countless counseling hours these poor students will have to receive to handle the PTSD they got from this event.

I wanna go to one of these things just to shit in their ball pit

Also, use the search option... There are currently like 4 threads and the I can't even count how many were archived. from the past few hours.

Look at Milo's face. The idiots are playing right into his favor. The BLM protesters are only cementing everyone's view of them being raging retards.

We'll do it again sissy white boi. We ain't really wit dat talkin bitch we bout dat action

youtube.com/watch?v=TkgahChTkyk

The left uses 'hate' like the jews use 'anti-semitism' - to silence any criticism.

YOU BEST BE JOKING NIGGER.

No, haven't heard about this yet. Who is Milo Yiannopolous? What is BLM?

>look mom I posted it again

Chief Keef is fucking hilarious, he's a fucking autistic nigger acting hard.

BREATHE! COUNT TO 10!
CALM
DOOOooownn
there you gooo buddy....

I did
that begun like a gay show with Milo acting like a flamboyant stand up artist ( no talk about feminism) then chimpout
all part of that show were lame and Milo is a fraud

Sup Forums absolutely BTFO

kek

>formal discrimination complaint
What the fuck is wrong with these retards? They've had way too much kool aid

I usually like Milo but he sure was cringeworthy in this one

nearly none of the things he said where funny and he kept going on tangents I couldn't give two fucks about

Gotta agree with you, I thought he was on drugs or something. Was kinda losing me but then the BLM made it interesting. Why do they keep helping him are they really this stupid?

I work in a bar minutes walk from DePaul's campus. I didn't catch any of the hysteria. Really bummed that I missed it.

I was about to post this exact quote.

Holy shit. They're hypocrisy has reached unbelievable levels.

>We are against hateful speech!
>We want to create a safe space!
>Except for those we disagree with!

Bump.

Why is no one talking about this? This is an interesting display of free speech being shut down.

They have on lots of other threads.

Because we talked about this for like 10 hours straight yesterday.

...oh, I was working

C H I M P O U T
H
I
M
P
O
U
T

youtube.com/watch?v=2U3UHonIZBw
Skip to 25:00 to hear someone get called a cuck IRL.

never heard of this milo character, he sounds like a faggot

I know absolutely nothing about your country.

enlighten me.

Thinking of going back to college. Where should I go? I'm not sure if I should steer clear of these SJWs or jump right into the fire.

youtube.com/watch?v=601QTZUmn24

The nigress is the daughter of one of Chicago's top police chiefs, guess that's why the security kept their distance.

Sauce?

KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK

Turns out the college administrators ordered police to not intervene. Wew lad, here comes the law suit.

>Only days before the event, administrators had demanded that DePaul College Republicans, the club that hosted the event, pay hundreds of extra dollars in security costs. This was a clear breach of contract, but the organizers paid the fee under threat of cancellation. Yet, after ordering a dozen security officers, the administrators prevented them from restoring order, forcing them to stand down.

>I talked to a few of the dozen Chicago police officers eventually called into the building, and they were irate. They were well-trained, and well-equipped to handle scenarios such as this. They wanted to do their job, and remove the protesters, but administrators demanded they stand passively and watch. Once again, violence prevailed over free speech on a liberal college campus, and the administration was 100% complicit.

breitbart.com/milo/2016/05/25/huffington-post-security-told-depaul-administrators-not-jobs/

Visited Andorroa while I was studying abroad in Toulouse a couple summers back - real cozy place once you get outside of the tax haven tourist stuff. Would love to go skiing there sometime

breitbart.com/tech/2016/05/25/meet-depaul-protester-waved-microphone-milos-face/

He spoke at my university and debated Julie Bindel, who is a fairly rational and educated second wave feminist. He did very well and there was lots of discussion with logic and facts. He does meme it up but I don't think he's a fraud by any means. The DePaul speech thing seems like a bit of a circlejerk though, he should just continue doing debates.

No, her mother is a professor at the school.

Is DePaul not unaware on the massive black-on-black violence in Chicago? They would much rather whistle towards an alt-right faggot than whistle at niggers killing each other on the streets.

The important thing Milo is doing, is exposing these horrible SJW cultures on American campuses. People now get to see SJWs for what they really are like never before.

truth. I live in chicago, close to depaul actually. A lot of people, other than the art kids at columbia college, are starting to ignore the black lives matter shit, not engaging the hoodies when they approach you in groups on the street, just flat out disagreeing. unless you live south side, then no one cares because it's like a wild jungle of savagery part of the time

Everybody in Chicago is aware of it, it's about the only thing we talk about besides the Blackhawks. Source:Chicagoan and DePauligan

i've been staying off facebook just because i know half the people i know will be talking about it

This is fucked. What a pussy bitch. Hiding behind her "mommy is a cop privilege"

also, keep in mind, depaul is rich white kids. those dindus are not from that area, i can promise that

To be fair to him, he's done so many talks recently, he's probably just bored. He knows most people there are there to see HIM, and already know what he's said, so he might as well make it more informal and circlejerky.

Yeah I graduated in 15' most of my friends are giant libs and are visible protesting. Of course I can't say shit about it because I will be ostracized.

Oops

>milo is such a racist pig!

Breitbart needs to raise hell. The college republicans need to raise hell. The CPD needs to raise hell. These admins should be fired, and the students disciplined, but nothing will come of it.

The fascists are accusing their prisoners.

exactly, it can even lose you a job. the city sucks sometimes

do these entitled sjw morons realize the damage they're doing to their party? they're so loud and obnoxious they're becoming the face of liberalism and pushing the normalized left towards the right. there's gonna be a lot of registered democrats voting Trump.

fucking unbelievable really. it's like they have nobody who REALLY cares about them to let them know how fucking immature and stupid they look.

You should be, you brainwashed fuck

Of course they don't know about it. They're busy hiding in their safe spaces.

I'm surprised he didn't squat right there and take that floppy dick into his mouth

to add on to that. if in some parallel universe I was one of these white guilt sjw idiots making an ass out of myself every chance I could...

My dad, who is a democrat, would literally stop what he was doing to go to wherever I was at so he could kick my ass. He would remind me that he didn't bust his ass to give me opportunities so I could piss it all away. something along those lines I'm sure.

I was talking to an old family friend, a born and raised dem, not very left wing, just your standard democrat. They were freaked about the leftism from bernie supporters, blm and that whole crowd. It's a common sentiment I'm willing to bet. Plus, we'll see a lot about these more leftist stuff because people that age who support it are more active and vocal online, and Sup Forums does enjoy the shit that comes with it, so we see that more often. im hoping the real world isnt as extreme as to what we're (or at least I am ) used to

Well, he was probably just warming up before getting into his usual talking points. But I agree, he spent way too much time pandering to the crowd by unfunny jokes which this BLM-crowd apparently assumed are his legit reasonings.

>The second lead protester at last night’s event at DePaul University has been identified as Kayla Johnson, the daughter of Juanita Johnson, who serves as the Chicago Police Department’s Director of Administration.
>Juanita
Half dindu, half wetback, all cancer

How am I brainwashed?

I was actually there. AMA

Could someone please cut out the over 45 minutes of useless crap and give me like 5 minutes up to and following the important bits?

was milo leaking cum everywhere?

how riled up was the crowd in general, not just the ones who got put on the news

Why doesn't milo dress nice anymore?

Did you talk to john?

What have happenend to the niggers afterwards?
HAve they faced any punishment?

Let us get her mother fired
It shouldn't be too hard

youtu.be/a4C-xiSZOb0

He was cucked just like Bernie. That "fucking their brothers" line was pure cringe.

The crowd went absolutely nuts. You could barely hear the crowd on the live stream desu

Did I talk to John? Probably, but I'm horrible with names so who knows?

i saw it online, via a tommy sotomayor video,,, black loud monkeys doing what they do best, ekking and ooking.

stinkende gammel fjert rumpe

Just go on milos channel he uploadet "best of´s"

youtube.com/watch?v=Pw-MnRyIoQY&t=47m10s

How to be a nigger:
Step 1: Steal microphone
Step 2: Scream "Sheeiit" into said mic

You cant make this shit up.

niggers

youtu.be/Pw-MnRyIoQY?t=55m15s

55:15

Absolutely savage

Please tell me the non-working whistle nigger and little screech spazzie nigra got what they deserved.

nope

Nope. They didn't get in any sort of trouble at all. If it makes you feel better, the buck will probably in jail within the next five years.

ayo what bar senpai?

I would rather not say, but it is close by. If you go to the bars around DePaul we will probably run into each other and never even realize it.

he's coming to my school next week lads
i'll try to get some video

> 666

Confirmed by the devil.

Depends on when he gets his useless degree. If he graduated this year, I'll give it 6 months.

I want to knock that whore's teeth out and skullfuck her.

>he just sits there and does nothing like a helpless faggot

this is what you get for supporting a literal faggot

Are you fucking retarded? The second he does something even remotely resembling physical violence, the school administration and libcuck media would be all over it and destroy any legitimacy he has. He reacted perfectly, and legal recourse is what needs to be sought now. Seriously, how fucking stupid are you not to realize that?
>A fucking leaf
Ah, right.

>it's ok when Milo, the literally who token faggot troll with nothing to lose, acts like a cuck to niggers!

Pretty much sums it up

Why are Canadians such talentless shitposters?

Leave the shitposting to Australia.

>with nothing to lose
You fucking retard, at that point he was the literal face of Trump supporters, and hitting one of them would validate their claims that Trump supporters are racist.

You have to be some sort of paid shill. No one is this stupid.

>don't you get it the media WANTS you to defend yourself!

>he was the literal face of Trump supporters

They all fucking suck shit.

Milo is representing an ideology you dense fuck. If he gets violent they can just bring that up if he ever tries to make statements again.
If Milo was some nobody of course he should defend himself.
How Fucking stupid are you that you can't see that?

You are fucking retarded, it would damage Milos and right-wing reputation. The mainstream media would rip him apart if he did something out of line.
Similar how the chimp outs by the niggers only ruin their image and reputation even more.

that moment when Sup Forums became the thing it hates

the difference here is bernie actually likes the people that are yelling at him

That guy was definitely not a student.

Yes, actually that's exactly what they would love to see happen.

At that event? Yes.

The difference is that Milo asked security to do their jobs instead of telling them to let the chimps talk, and Milo will follow up with legal action.

Man, the shitposters are getting really stupid lately.