Dubs decides how I start my English Essay

Dubs decides how I start my English Essay

The man's ass had crust,
But not just any crust,
Crust from his 3 week old diarrhea.
It tasted amazing.

Hi!

I, the author of this essay, am a dick-sucking faggot, and I will gladly suck your dick for a better grade.

Dumb who read

Op is a faggot!

WE HAVE A WINNER

This is my essay. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
My essay is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
Without me, my essay is useless. Without my essay, I am useless. I must write my essay true. I must write straighter than my enemy who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will…
My rifle and I know that what counts in war is not the rounds we fire, the noise of our burst, nor the smoke we make. We know that it is the hits that count. We will hit…
My rifle is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its sights and its barrel. I will keep my rifle clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will…
Before God, I swear this creed. My rifle and I are the defenders of my country. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life.
So be it, until victory is America's and there is no enemy, but peace!

Just change all the rifles to essay

roll for this

Reading is stupid.
My professor is an asshole pederast piece of shit.
9/11 was an inside job.
TRUMP 20/20 MAGA!
NIGGER.

Nigger!

I hate this fucking class, I wish someone would rape and murder the teacher.

I just want the love of a grotesque human owl hybrid with both a cock and vangin

Eat my nipples and call me a niggerdick!

Roll

Black lives don't matter, and here's why that makes sense.

Hitler did nothing wrong

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

Room for niggers

'Who's cock is in my mouth?', I wondered as the fog of sleep lifted from my mind. 'Oh, that's right. It's Tuesday.'

Listen here you little slanks

This essay is about how I plan to shoot up the school.

"first I just want to say, your mother will die in her sleep tonight if you don't reply.."

Hitler did nothing wrong

Here’s the problem with English professors, they’re fucking stupid, anybody who’s dumb enough to be an English teacher or professor is dumb enough to give me more than 0% on an English essay that begins with this shit. Anyway, onto this trash essay, good luck cunt.

kip kinkle is my god

Hi, im and this is Jackass

I think you're a fat bitch

A warning to all students and teachers, don't come to school tomorrow if you know whats good for you.

Once upon a time, Millie Mollie Mandy went for a walk in the park .....

Why would someone shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane?

Roll

hey everybody, it's me, , and this is how i plan on killing myself

long cat is long
holy shit almost quints

Who are you??

fuuuuckin quints!
ur Sup Forums god

fu

Four score and seven years ago I asked a bunch of dumb niggers how to start my essay.

>SUPER CHEKED

winrar

"the hypocrisy of the two party political system"

I want my wishes to become true before I meet my mom in heaven.

THE QUINTS HAVE SPOKEN

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. Actually, it sucked balls all of the time.

so it would be seen as a suicide. Doesnt explain the massive spattered array of guts and blood though

I'm planning on shooting up the campus so I didn't think it necessary to write an essay.

>Why would someone shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane?

Wasn't that in a Lee Child book?

The Dark Knight Rises