Muslim boys must shake hands with female teachers or face fine, Swiss canton rules

>Muslim school students in the Swiss canton of Basel cannot refuse to shake hands with their female teachers on religious grounds, otherwise their parents will face fines, local authorities have ruled.
rt.com/news/344387-swiss-muslim-students-shake-hands/

maximum kek

i bet a teacher will go around intentionally antagonizing students by forcing them to shake her hand multiple times a day and then gets vaginally enriched then beheaded

>Muslims now liable for fines for NOT touching native white Swedes

They're not allowed to refuse. You can't make this shit up.

Sweden permanently btfo

it's Switzerland
it makes sense though, the reason that Muslim immigrants don't integrate as well as other immigrant groups is because of how standoffish they are to other groups. Forcing them to interact might help a little.

>Being forced to shake a sluts hands

Let's get this started
>Europe
>Freedom

>Swedes
>american education

It's disrespectful to the teacher

Why are the mountain jews allowed to get away with this?

>i hope a teacher will go around intentionally antagonizing students by forcing them to shake her hand multiple times a day and then gets vaginally enriched then beheaded

ftfy you massive cuck

Its usual to shake your teachers hands before class here.
At least in elementary and middle school but especially in rural areas.

So like clapping before class in USA

>Its usual to shake your teachers hands before class here.

How many are you in class, 3?

If we did that in school we'd have no time to actually learn anything.

Go you cheesy, glorious bastards!

We haven't been neutered by the EU

We clap after class, ignoramus.

>vaginally enriched
Kek

>mfw this has happened to me

This is good idea, we should force more muslim children to do things that they are not used to.
Thas only way we can stop Islamisation.

And that should be point of diversity and not isolationism

the story was way more retarded from the beginning, one little fucker didn't want to touch girls or even shake their hands, because apparently his religion forbids touching any other family than his wife relative or mother

teacher calls for meeting with father because of unsocial behavior

turns out the father is a local imam, the special retarded one at that

tries to go to court to sue the school because because ''freedom of religion''

gets rekt, because he's retarded anyway

end of story

fuck 20min though

interesting projection

Is Switzerland the last bastion of hope for Europe?

Rofl just what I was thinking.

Sounds like a horrible waste of time, who is this supposed to benefit? The rhinovirus?

Theres a King Faisal mosque 10km from where I live. What do you think?

THAT'S FUCKING RACIST

Ok, to be honest; this goes a bit too far, if this would happen in America to Christians/Jews they would take out their guns and rebel against a government gone tyrannical and it would be justified.
But, tbqh, as it's happening to mudshits I can't really feel bad for them.

There are like 20 kids per class.
Its just a quick handshake, the teacher stands in the doorway and you have to shake his hand while entering.

>swedes

I don't get how do regulations like those survive in European courts

Muzzies are subhuman but this is retarded.
Shake hands or get fined and get subjected to violence of the state. Who passes this garbage?

They have all the money in the world and more guns per citizen than americans. They can do whatever they want.

It's a good idea to force mudslimes to assimilate.

fuck off ahmed

>as it's mudshits I can't really feel bad for them

Calls me Ahmed.
Fuck off Rasien.

At least Rasiens kill Ahmeds.

Watch out now youre going to have that faggot from your country come along saying "no the eu is really good trust me" who always posts in the brexit threads

kek

>Shake hands or get fined and get subjected to violence of the state. Who passes this garbage?

This law was passed by people who want to defend their country. Muslims have no interest in upholding western culture, which includes the libertarian ideas you support.

Since when is not shaking hands a criminal offence? This is like Hitler 2.0

This is one of those few situations where feminism actually prevails over Islam.

>white women desperate for muslim dicks

wtf sweden?

Muslims confirmed 2tarded2shake

Based.

This is no different than forcing Christian bakers to cater a gay wedding. Religious freedoms work both ways. I shouldn't have to shake anybodies hand under penalty of law. It's the slippery slope of losing freedom of association.
I agree with your points but the alternative is too dangerous. Better off literally booting Muslims from European countries. Switzerland for the Switz. Britain for the British. Europe for the Europeans.

Swing and a miss. Though desu I don't know the difference between a Swede and a Swiss other than one is from Sweden and the other is from Swisserland

>sweden

This is true, but I'm more anti-muslim right now than I am pro religious freedom. You don't die from being forced to bake a cake or shake a hand. You do die from muslims that refuse to integrate. Once the muslim problem is taken care of we can go campaign for religious freedom.

Good.

Is it sad this is actually the first time I have heard of the mudslime having to adapt to our culture and get fucked instead of us adapting to his and then apologizing, using our offensive action as an excuse to bring in 1000 more refugees?

It's not the governments job to force you to betray your conscience. You won't die but large fines can be crushing to small businesses and families.
Though none of the social issues really matter when Europe is welcoming an invasion. Whatever saves me from getting my head cut off is cool with me

Keeping muslims away from white women is a good thing
It's disgusting to see "conservatives" pushing marxist agendas like integration

Better question.
Why is Swissland letting in ungrateful fucks that don't want to even make the smallest efforts to assimilate?
They should round up every child who doesn't wanna shake woman hand and send them and their families back to whatever shithole they came from.
Being allowed into a great country is a huge gift and an immense charity.
If you won't even make small efforts to assimilate then go back to your shithole and enjoy your awful oppressive culture as you shit into your shitting bucket.

>thanks for letting me into your country and giving me housing, money and a great schooling
>now fuck off and never talk to me or my son ever again you dirty infidel
>^average Muslim immigrant