Dear Katie

Dear Katie,

I'm sorry I couldn't visit you today. I tried, I really did. My car broke down and now I'm stuck at a motel in the middle of nowhere. I won't make it there in time, I hope you can forgive me. I'm listening to that mixtape you made me, you know the one. Most of the stickers on the case have faded, but the star still glows at night. Max says hi. Couldn't bring him with me this time around 'cause the vet said the long drive would be too hard on him. He's at my mom's though, so don't worry. I finally fixed the tiles in the bathroom, our toes will never have to suffer again. Anyway. Please be patient a little while longer. I'll be there, I promise.

I miss you.
I love you.
Happy birthday and rest in peace.

hang in there user...

story?

THIS MAN NEEDS A HUG.

op where are you so we can send you a hug... and perhaps a new ride to your destination...

I didn't ask for these feels. Wjere are you at OP? I want to help

OP PLEASE RESPOND TO US!!! WE WANT TO HELP!!!

Fucking faggots from reddit itt

my brother was eaten by wolves on the connecticut turnpike

i lived in the shannondoa mountains and we had a bear maul someone who got out of their car that broke down late autumn...

we also had ms13 kill some girl who snitched on them... good times i suppose...

My tea's gone cold, I wonder why
I got out of bed at all?

Wat am I reading and why is my face pic related.

Because you're a faggot

>ms13
?

Brutal Spanish gang on the east coast

Fuck bro :( don't give up things will get better

they're everywhere

It's been this for like a year where have you been newboi?

mostly Sup Forums

/diy/ master race but the faggots run rampant everywhere

literally never been on /diy/

Fuck love

Press "f" for hug

Fuck love

press "f" for fag

It's not for everyone, has dank memes.

>has dank memes
so it's like the rest of 4chins

/diy/ memes are unique and have great trigger potential. Go post a new thread about shipping container bunkers and find out for yourself. Or imitation crab meat.