Why havnt you married a black princess yet? Black women are the epitome of femininity

Why havnt you married a black princess yet? Black women are the epitome of femininity.

They know how to cook, clean, keep your stomach full, and your balls empty. They will devour and worship your cock and suck every last bit of cum since black women are sex addicts.

sauce?

poor faggot

+1! Sauce?

Yeah but like 90% of them are ugly as fuck.

cuz white women are hottest.

So then marry the one that isn't "ugly as fuck". Problem solved

1. Ugly af
2. First
3. Black

White women will chest on you whenever she is bored of you. The white woman will dump you can go to Chad in an instant once she is tired of you.

She will love again immidietly while you will be a beta cuck posting on Sup Forums about your depression and breakup even 1 year after the breakup.

The black woman will never do that. She will keep your balls empty and will stay loyal to death

Damn look at that sexy lil black bitch doing what she's meant for and worshiping that BWC. How can beta lil blackbois compete?

fuuck a fetish i didn't even realise i have

White women are homemakers and niggers are child neglecting wild apes. Just because you losers have been cucked doesn't mean there isn't plenty of decent ones.

Theyre Untermenschen who shouldnt be allowed to exist in the first place

Is it health to jerk it over 3 times a day?

I fucked a black once i thought she was hot as fuck, but turns out they have very round muscular bodies very strange and i had to throw my pillow away cuz i couldn't get the smell of black hair out of it

Back to the subject at hand - sauce?

>Dated a black lady when I was single again.
>She was a nurse, intelligent and gorgeous af
>Spent many weekends going out to clubs, dining, 69'ing and fucking our brains out.
>Neither of us wanted to settle down and we drifted apart.
>No regrets what-so-ever.

>niggers are more loyal than whites
lol okay jidf

lol'd @ pillow
also chck'd

Fuck off LE

WHERES THE SAUCE?!

Cause i dont like 11:59pm black girls, they need to have a light complexion

I've been off Sup Forums for a while now. When the fuck did racebaiting become so big? I mean it's always been here to a degree, but it seems like every 3rd or 4th post is an obvious attempt to troll using race fantasies.

Welcome to neo/pol/
Get your complimentary kekistan flag on your way out, only $12.99

Aids

>Complimentary
>$12.99
Choose one you nigger faggot

Loved that you picked Snoop for Herbology.... it just makes sense

>Cause i dont like 11:59pm black girls
TEACHER COUNT HER ABSENT AT NIGHT SCHOOL

what about that sauce?

They all make sense.

Kek

How's high school, faggot?

Did that from my early teens until about this last year. I'd say so!