What should I know about finding a good Private Investigator?

What should I know about finding a good Private Investigator?

Should I have any kind of information handy off the bat?

Call Old Gregg

Please be serious about this. ;_;

>hANDY

This thread is a fucking disaster

A PI will be lisenced with the states they can operate in. Most likely, they will have military, police, bail bondsman or loss prevention experience. PIs will have their own areas of expertise, though it's likely you're interested in people.

>Give them everything you know.
>Don't bitch out about details. Write that shit down if you're forgetful.
>Shit can get expensive fast.
>Private Investigations are not like Jack Nicolson in Chinatown anymore.

Just be thorough.

When you find one you want to hire, you should hire a private investigator first to check them out before you hire them

Have a shoe of Bailey's ready and come to the club where they pee on each other

I need to find someone in the UK, to be specific. I should hire a British PI then?

Well ok, a British PI. I'd reveal more about my situation but it's pretty pathetic and you all would mock me for it.

I know a guy he's a bit odd but he's good, his name is OLD GREGG!

You're in luck. Im British.

someone who is intellectual, normal and not addicted to anything. that is literally all you need. also someone willing to make money because of necessity rather than love to work bullshit.

Yes.

We'd mock you for your choice in tits on a bitch. This is b for fucks sake. We'd mock a geriatric with Parkinson's trying to sign their name. We don't give a fuck if it's petty.

TheAssociation of British Investigators

let me type it up, give me a bit

My dad's friend is a P.I. do you want his info?

Post some skanks tits too. It helps

I'm a gay guy who was in a situation where I was basically stuck rural and poor for a while. Had to turn to the internet for glorified dating/sexual and emotional relations/blah blah blah. Sad and pathetic, exactly.

I started talking to this one boy whom I liked a lot and short story is he motivated me to go back to school and get a degree, I did that successfully and as of last week I was finally hired for what was basically my first real postgrad job/I can finally move out and afford to live on my own/all that good stuff.

We connected to each other a lot, skyped and the like so he was a real person, and he wanted me to fly out to London to meet him (American here) but I wound up getting jilted badly, he claimed he was sick. I was pissed but mainly sad. (Not going to lie, pissed because plane tickets were expensive for me in this time period.) We kept in touch but he started becoming visibly disinterested after that.

Things broke off, but my own internal investigating of his stuff revealed he was trans -- FTM. I know, I know, but he actually tried to pass than being a glorified fujoshi. I'm pissed for many reasons, ranging from flying across the ocean and getting jilted and wishing I could have been uh told about his transgender status earlier, but mainly sad and can't be lie, morbidly fascinated and wondering in one sense who s/he really is. This went on for years so I don't think it was some huge troll or some girl with a gay guy fetish on her part.

I still have his/her phone number, and he/she is still active on it since I found out she has new accounts on telegram messenger and kik. I guess I just want to find out whatever her real identity is, I suspect a phone number will go a long way with helping with that.

Ok, let me put a slightly nicer spin on it: he clearly jilted me due to the trans issue, but it lasted so long I think he cared about me on some level. But it's just uh, yeah.

Sounds like a job for the catfish crew

Meh. Curiosity. Unrequited feelings. Could probably write a penny romance or penny mystery/murder novella about it. Go for it, gaynon.

Lots of trans are unstable. Black market/self medicating types. So be careful about that.

Yeah, unrequited feelings/wanting closure I guess. Like I said, who this person really was. As I said before, it was clearly a real (FTM) person and it lasted over a few years. This is probably bad to do, including for my own emotions, but even current PC rhetoric says trans people should be honest upfront and... well, poetically speaking given how mysterious s/he was on purpose, finding out her (at least) birth identity is revenge in its own right, even if I never contact her again.

I'll look into it and see what I can do, thank you kind user.

Yeah that's Trans for you. All they want is attention and drama. Sorry man, but I hope you got to do some cool London stuff anyway.

The UK border patrol at Heathrow sent me home because the person who was my contact -- her -- wasn't showing up for me.

I had to explain what went on and they did feel sorry for me at the end of it all, which is what stung the most.

This person associated with other trannies and tranny stuff more and more, which is probably also why it was harder to maintain things with me, and in that case I dodged a bullet.