Explain yourself

Other urls found in this thread:

duckduckgo.com/?q=race theory refuted
benthamopen.com/contents/pdf/TOPSYJ/TOPSYJ-3-9.pdf
darwinismrefuted.com/origin_of_man_02.html
youtube.com/watch?v=gEzDD0dZU8U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because ethnic pride is for niggers

I explained it succinctly the last time this exact thread was made.

i think christianity is the biggest problem with white pride.. paganism i atleast get its getting back to germanic roots etc.. christianity is the worship of a dead jew. what a joke. i get being pro white but why ruin the message with christ?

>look! old people are ugly!

Stupid nigger

I'm not a russian troll trying to undermine an already divided country, that's why.

I'd tell you to get a life, but putin would probably steal it from you.

Black lives matter....

Fucking nazi....

This

>Let ebin redneck meme xdxdxdxd
Are you gonna argue or something

i'm not a degenerate faggot like OP?

why would you be proud of something you had nothing to do with?

if trump colluded with russia then obamas a kenyan muslim. they're both just bullishit narratives someone hopes to be true regardless of facts just because they don't like the guy

Screaming "White Power" is like Ferrari screaming how fast and sought after their cars are. We need to make laws against ourselves in order to make things remotely fun. We won so long ago most have forgotten it and "we're now all equal". Hahah! Go to court and tell me how that works out for you shitskins. We still own you. You just don't see the chains anymore, and we save the price of the chains too. Genius! But then again it's white people, I expect that.

MUH RUSSIA is not a argument

Do you have so little actual heritage that you take pride in a skin color instead?

Sad.

I think it's probably because of this thread being posted literally every day.
The gives me white shame and embarrassment.
That someone could be that pathetic.

Because that "accident" made me who I am as a person and without it i could not have the ability to build upon the high standards my ancestors have set for me.

Your ancestors started off in Africa.

>filename
>LOGo

I'm not a sociopath who wants to murder and harm people for fun. I don't spend my days looking at people as cattle to slaughter and as "problems" like you do, OP. Basically" I'm not a total threat to society.

One has evidence and the other is totally made up bullshit.

i'm not a fat, ugly, loser faggot.

What do you mean ruin the message with Christ? Im not religious but I love studying religion. Christ in Christian beliefs is the complete embodiment of perfection and a passage to salvation. I get what youre trying to say with the whole dead jew thing but for christs sake man, how can you say christianity causes white pride when the man was a fucking brownie?

WE WUZ KANGZ AND SHEIIIT
oh and by the why we white people actually evolved in europe. Google "Europe was the birthplace of mankind not Africa"

because you idiots cant even agree on the definition of "white"

I'm not white

I do not want to kill minorities. I just want them to to back to their homelands. What is want with that?

as long as white pride is moored to a foreigner death-cult that worships a brown jew its' pathetic. no degree of circular logic, white washing or appropriation can account for that.

no, I don't think I'll bother. I have to see enough bullshit on the internet without actually seeking it out.
white pride nazi white supremacist nationalist dumbos only really have two options.
1. stay mad your whole lives and be failures.
2. become a reformed good person.
whenever you see a former white supremacist, they always seem way more chill and zen than they ever were when they were filled with hate.
choose that path.

White Pride is just the white version of ISIS.
You guys have more in common with each other than the rest of us.
You guys should date. Ideally in a minefield somewhere far far away from the rest of us.

Because, I'm 75% anglo, and 25% khazarian, and I don't care because I know the only reason I'm here today is because both families were bloodthirsty conquerors, just like yours. The differences between man are superficial.

I can play this game to.

dude, have you ever met a human? they wander all over the place and fuck whatever looks cool. what you're hoping for is one of the most unnatural antisepetic modes of thinking there can be.

Fpbp

Because I care for my people and I refuse to become a bluepilled drone for society because I mention some uncomfortable truths

Black pride=good
Asian pride=good
gay pride =good
White pride = literally worse than ISIS

You know the Matrix was written by two trans women who hate you, right?
I am one of your so-called people, and you are an utter embarrassment.

> I will choose to ignore actual facts that go against my argument
Christ you are really pathetic

Because they aren't facts. They're nonsense. They don't stand up to any scientific scrutiny. No actual smart people believe them. Do you see were I'm going?
So I will ignore them.

I burn nazis during my sunday's barbecue here at Brazil, their flesh tastes like pork, but a little bit saltier. After they realize what they got themselves into it, they panic, but after some time they accept their fate. Every time is a new experience.

kind of obviously a sarcastic image, not so sure about

To are under the false cosmopolitan notion that their is a humanity when in reality there are only tribes and I am loyal to my tribe the white race.

In America or the West in general, where white people have been overwhelmingly dominate in all parts of society? Yes.
Black people were literally slaves.
Asian people were treated as second class citizens.
In both cases, their nations were invaded and colonised by predominantly white nations for centuries.
Gay people were literally illegal for centuries.
They all face multiple prejudices, day in day out.
White folks face no such thing.
So white pride is embarrassing. If you have to go on about it, then you're a failure.

Race is real

I'm not white.

Good thing all the scientific studies that get cherrypicked to suit race theory have never been refuted, or that the evidence that everything is part of one organism has been found, right fam

fuck yourself fag

Have you considered that slavery is not as bad as anti whites say and homosexuality is bad for society.

>67
how can you possibly believe that this is real

Fair point

Identitarianism is for niggers

no, because you cite humanity and globalism whenever it behooves your narrative.

but hey if you want to live under a rock then stay there and stop squirming out just to yell at the rest of us "you should all live under rocks!"

> no scientific people believe them
> Carried out by a team of researchers who found hominoid traits of the fossil
> Nonsense
ill give you some credit due to the fact it is the least understood fossil and that it is fairly recent news, but saying it's nonsense is actually retarded

am white

not on board

racist cry baby

Alright then tell me why race is not real.

because yall got more tender and easily outraged than sjws. youve become the easiest pickings now.

You have no idea what you are talking about, and should stop

He did not talk about race, but tribes, try again

I'm not racist/retarded

master race

>dead jew

nice lie retard

You sure must love black dicks if you have them saved on your computer, you faggot

Because I'm not white.

>2017
>Shit posting this meme over and over again
Explain yourself

Tribalism is inherent in all of "humanity" ever since we were caveman and continued into the roman empire to today

>Russia 99% white
>Japan 99% Asian
>China 99% Asian
>Vietnam 99% Asian
>Mexico 99% hispanic
>Bolivia 99% dirty hispanics
>all countries are ssoooooo multicultural
No, only white countries are. Because the Asians were smart enough to get infiltrated (yet) and besides them, whites are the only ones who can build and create worth a shit. Face it. Everyone rides the backs of asian and white superiority.

duckduckgo.com/?q=race theory refuted

benthamopen.com/contents/pdf/TOPSYJ/TOPSYJ-3-9.pdf
Page 18:
Rushton and Jensen [8] failed to deal fully with most direct genetic evidence—the racial ancestry of a given individual. Since the genes in the U.S. Black population are about 20% European [163], the hereditarian model predicts that Blacks with more European genes should have higher IQs. However, the review of studies on skin color by
Shuey [6] showed only a .10 to .15 correlation, not those of the .20 to .30 or higher that might have been expected under the hypothesis (assuming we ignore the social advantages that accrue to Blacks with lighter skin). Moreover, studies of blood groups, some of which are common in European populations and rare in African populations, and vice versa, show no relation with African American IQ scores [164,
165].

darwinismrefuted.com/origin_of_man_02.html

I do support White Pride. I only hire Whites and routinely get niggers, beaners , poos or any shitskin in any type of managerial position I deal with fired with no unemployment for breaking company rules, laws, harassment, look in to their work history etc. and go out of my way to get the rest of the shitskins fired in mass that the shitskin hired over better Whites. Companies get better every time they hire me they make more money and employees are happy. Then when I get a review from the company heads and they want to know how I changed things so quick. I just tell them I get rid of the worst and hire the best . All they see is a sea of White Faces compared the year prior where it looked a California DMV. I alone changed the demographic of entire office buildings. The only shitskins that took a bit to get fired were the beaner janitors because they were contracted, however I found a easy way was just to keep note of their theft, laziness when I fired the rest of the shitskins.

Mexicans are actually latinos. Hispanics would be Cubans, Puerto Ricans, Dominicans.

>implying there is a difference between the synonyms race/family/tribe/hereditary/ancestry

im in the computer user tribe!

Pride goeth before a fall.

Go Ruskies, Go Ruskies , Go.
Go Ruskies, go.ruskies ,Go.
Yea, white pride all the way man.
I love white pride. It's pretty much my favorite thing to do. Whenever I get the chance me and my local chapter zip on down to the regional white pride meetings. We share ideas over coffee and doughnuts.

I support all races, white power, black panthers, yakuza, all of em

trips dont lie and ubermensch don't whine.

fake

White Supremacists are fags.

You miss the point made by a mile.

>Because that "accident" made me who I am as a person and without it i could not have the ability to build upon the high standards my ancestors have set for me.

Your ancestors built empires and colonized new lands for the sake of human progress. You're sitting at home trying to promote white nationalism on an anime imageboard website. You're not even close to building upon your ancestors' standards you pathetic faggot.

>getting your information from a creationist website
Nigger you be kidding right

>not religious
>passage to salvation
you're completely retarded

I hate niggers and most other non-whites.

Nobody said it was easy Fam. It takes time.

Nah I got it, your belief creates your reality, if you believe in tribe/race, then it's real from your perspective. It's the same as a fantasy MMORPG

>we wuz slaves
slavery hasn’t been legal for 150 years in the USA. no blacks today can bitch about it because they were never slaves, nor their parents or grandparents.
>gays were illegal
blame religion
>don’t take pride in your ancestors’ achievements because they were EVIL WHITES that conquered the poor niggers
>white pride is embarassing
we actually have achievements. meanwhile in africa, tribes still live the same as they did thousands of years ago. if anything is embarassing, it’s black pride. you’d be in africa dying of dehydration if it weren’t for the slave trade.

But I do

Islam as well as Hasidic jews are just fodder to Zionists as well

And in this way you are also a product from your own special place, believing in the internet's lie that we're all one big happy family without borders.

But we're not there yet. Borders still exist, and countries are still trying to one up each other. You just forgot about it because you believe in putting down people who have nothing to do with the slave market of the old times

Obviously, I know that many are still willing to die for their tribal identity. I also know it's all just temporary phases in an endless cycle of peace and conflict.

youtube.com/watch?v=gEzDD0dZU8U

Lotta positive vibes, great attitude, loving the attitude. Sharing your ideas, great stuff, love it. Amazing amazing stuff.