I have the urge to kill my ex gf and her bf...

I have the urge to kill my ex gf and her bf. I have the plan written out but too pussy to actually do it because of jail time. How do I surprise these feelings so I don't end up in a mental hospital

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John 1&version=NKJV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Suppress*

Just do it. It will relieve tension. We have faith in you user, you're gonna make it!

Distraction. You are caught in a loop oh bad thoughts. You can drive yourself mad by focusing on it. Instead, keep busy. Work, video game whatever floats your boat. Your life will go on, keep doing whatever you used to do before.

Move on? Your girl dumped you, so what? Go out and find someone you like and put it all behind you. Being angry at them doesn't do anything but make you feel like crap. Believe me, I know. Forgiving them isn't the same as liking them.

Kill them then kill yourself

>How do I surprise these feelings

Send them flowers and ask them out on a romantic date for two.

Fucking get over it. Go with some friends to a dif country and have fun.

become a meat factory worker

Underrated post

Trips is best tho, go have fun somewhere new, plan a campout, drop by a neighboring country, do some urban exploration ANYTHING new and fun.

I dumped her because our long term stuff at the time was different. She wanted to get married soon and I didn't. She was very Christian and said that our kid wouldn't have the opportunity to. E gay because he would know marriage is between an and a women and that being gay is a choice. She felt guilty about having sex with me because it was before marriage. That sort of thinga

Hey man, in all seriousness you need to keep yourself busy. Either with reading, music, walking, etc. Heck, start working out at home or at the gym. Binge into a tv show or something. Just keep your mind busy with other things. Time heals. I got out of a 6 year relationship earlier this year. Definitely a lot easier now than earlier. Good luck.

Wait, if you ended it, why are you assblasted

Sometimes it just happens like that man.

better be on a white board or you are already going to get caught.

God damn nigga, you're white too aren't you? Fuckers like you always make us look crazy and retarded. You fucking ended it, move the fuck on or just end your own life.

Post plan and we will tell u if it'll work

Waaaaaah

Punch something?

Whenever I get mad things get broken so I just punch something to get rid of it.

Get a new girl. Fuck her instead of being a fucking weirdo.

An hero. Works every time

Agreed. It works.

This is true, I've never spoken to someone that has an hero'd and said it doesn't work.

>SURPRISE

If you are serious and actually think they deserve death. Then make sure you don't get caught.

Otherwise let it go and be happier on your own.

You’re a pathetic waste of life.
You dumped a girl because she said she wouldn’t want a gay son and felt guilty about having sex before marriage? Like she would really stop loving her son even if he was gay? You broke up with a girl for being too innocent. Now you want to take her life because you can’t be happy with yourself? You’re the definition of a beta faggot. Let her be happy with a real man. And focus on what to do with yourself and your issues.

Don't be a faggot and go fuck other bitches. My ex ended up secretly getting with my friend after her and I broke up, so I fucked 2 of her friends. Also he dies 2 years after being with her, so karma ya know

pic not related

Trips of truth

the queen of quads was almost summoned

>Also me

The first girl to break my heart cheated on me with my roommate, then got pregnant by him and married like a month after. I was out of my mind with grief and anger and depression. I know what you mean when you say you want to kill you your gf. At the time a fantasized about putting zip ties on their door and lighting their house on fire. But I did not do anything to either of them, I just worked on me. They moved to Baltimore, his hometown, and My old roommate started shooting heroin up and cheating on her (possibly with a guy, seriously) and contracting aids and giving it to her. Their daughter was taken by the state and adopted out. She killed her self, now he is homeless junkie faggot with aids.

If you were truly wronged, the universe will provide. But, it sounds like you’re just being a beta cuck.

Why would you ruin someone's life just because you're a butthurt little bitch? Man the fuck up and deal with it.

jack off until you feel better cuck

Learn how to hide the bodies.

You fucking pussy. Just do it!

Rape her while he's watching then kill him. Or the other way around.

Reroll

Do it faggot.

Get out of here Homfri

You can't circumvent your feelings...

Your ex was your first "gf" wasn't she young op.

Just become an hero?

Totally was or, "the only one I ever loved"

It might help to let your anger out in other ways. Maybe break some stuff. Shoot some things. Get a punching bag and just go at it. I used to throw knives when I got angry. I got so good at it, the distraction of improving my skill calmed me. You can be violent and not hurt people.

Forgive them.

It's not even worth it, fuck them. Do you seriously think 2 people who you'll forget about in a few months are worth your life in prison? This post is edgy as fuck.

Or kill them, i don't care LOL

Cry it out. Stop using hatred to cover up your "hurt"

>plan written out
>avoiding jail time
go do your homework, edgelord

Stop being jealous or just do it. If you have no compassion for killing them, don't have compassion for your sweet ass in jail.

sounds more like AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

tard rage activated
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Fuck hoes and do blow

Get help. Sure she or they both fucked up the relationship (could also be you). But unless they made an attempt on your life, it's all words and feelings. Move on, go out with friends, meet new girls and stop obsessing over it.

This. Dating other girls especially.

Talk to a psychologist about it. They can help you work out your anger is healthy ways.

Shut up

So she's a christian and doesn't want to have a gay son and that's why you hate her?
Gas yourself, my dude. You did her a favor by dumping her. Maybe the guy she's with now isn't a bitter faggot like you

could try roleplaying

Don't do crazy shit and ruin your life because of some bitch. Move on. Do what the user said in an earlier post: go to another country and have some fun.

Don’t listen to all the beta faggots and neck beards. Killing them is obviously a terrible idea.

You’re angry because the relationship didn’t work out and it hurts you that she’s happy with someone else. Guess what? Those are normal feelings, so handle them like a normal man. It’s okay to be sad and grieve for a while, but you must know that there is a future without her. You will find someone else who’s compatible with you again, you’re capable of a relationship, it will happen.

If you killed them you would ruin their lives, their families lives, your life, and your familiy’s life. You would rot in prison until you died, and you’d still be angry and feel awful because killing them won’t change the fact that you couldn’t be what she wanted you to be. Your friends will distance themselves from you and forget about you while they live normal lives. Your family will eventually do the same. You’ll die angry, sad, alone, and will have wasted your one shot in this world (spoiler alert - there’s no life after death).

Do the right thing and get over it like a man and move on with your life. The best revenge is to be happy with yourself and your life. Only a pussy bitch kills someone that they broke up with. If us can’t get over it then kill yourself and let the rest of us live our lives. Thanks!

Destroy the plans, that's premeditated murder. Go to this link ( biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John 1&version=NKJV ), start reading the Bible by starting in the Book of John and let the Lord into your heart. Then using the teachings of Christ, go and get another girl. Honestly Christian girls are 100% better than others trust me, they don't cheat on you at all.

The plan, the plan!! Give me the plan

Post pic of plan user?

hahahahahaahahahahahahaahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhaahahhahahhaahaaaaaaaaaaahhahhahaahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Obvious troll is obvious.

share ur plan and ill pick it apart

You’re a pathetic peace of shit OP. Fucking get over it like a real man and quit acting like an autistic loser.

narrow sighted nigger user

this