Give me a valid reason Trump is destroying the country

Give me a valid reason Trump is destroying the country.

He's damaging our credibikity with the west. He's the face of the country and he acts like a total buffoon. Him wanting to pull out of the Iran deal not only makes us look stupid (can't unilaterally bail on a multinational deal) but also makes us seem untrustworthy. Why ever make a deal with the US when we can back out every five years? America is becoming a joke, and he's not going to save our already waning influence on the world.

Active collusion with an antagonistic foreign power.

That's the clincher, really. The treason. The fact that the Russians helped him win, so he's their bitch forever. The end.

Pulling out Iran deal is good, that was a shit deal.

Sounds like you’ve been watching a lot of Fake News. Trump hasn’t collided with anyone. Have you actually been paying attention?

Very closely, my friend.
The fact that you said the trigger word "Fake News" suggests that there's little point talking to you further.
Multiple members of Trumps White House have already had to resign due to their ties with Russia.
Mueller has issued multiple subpoenas.
That shit doesn't just happen for fun.
Something went on, and it will all eventually come out.
You can keep bleating FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS, but if the courts call it, then that's that.
Of course, Trump can still stay president, cos the Republicans are unlikely to kick him out unless it's absolutely necessary. But the damage of the reputation to the nation, and the legitimacy of our democracy will be tarnished forever.

You still can't unilaterally pull out of an agreement like that. It's kind of like how he couldn't implement a travel ban at first because he didn't understand the laws. Left and right trump blisters through implementing policy (blame congress or liberals or jews it doesn't matter) and demonstrates that he doesn't know how government works. It makes America look stupid and China is happy to step up to the plate. I wouldn't say trump is destroying America, but he's not going to slow the decline.

He make a selfish trade deal with the sun that killed his grandson. Thing will never be the same again

Agreed, user.
Trump is the kind of leader that nations elect when they're waning. Someone to say they'll make it all better, just through the sheer power of their amazing personality, rather than any practical policies or diplomacy. And his method of dispensing policy via tweets is just embarrassing and crazy. The rest of the world can't possibly take such a person seriously.

Fuck off Ivan

It’s so easy to Trigger the weirdos on Sup Forums the faggots actually took a break from beating off to traps to spew fake news they heard on CNN.

Travel bans were blocked by judges that purposefully broke with tradition and precedent and went past the words of the action to judge the campaign for election of the official. Crazy shit for a judge to do anywhere at anytime.

Craziest thing that the sun was not even the direction he looked. You can even see the reflection of the sun behind the first lady.

Who gives a fuck if the rest of the world don’t take us seriously? Don’t believe the bullshit politics. No country is going to push us with him in office like when Obama was going around apologizing like a little bitch.

this isn't a democracy, retard.

Gtfoh he didn’t understand the laws. Presidents don’t know all the fucking laws you idiot. That’s why they have fucking shit tons of advisors by their side.

>Implying shitty trade deals are good for the US
>Not understanding that halving the trade deficit with China benefitted the US far more
>Not understanding trade deals with "the West" are welath transfers to EU central banks
Fuck your concern, Rabbi. When US citizens are employed, they're happy.

You sound like a Euro-fag. America is addicted to being a Maverick and an ornery shit. We like to let our politics swing like our dicks, so stop being so beta and ride this wave of Trump.

It must suck to be a libtard. No one likes them outside their little bubbles.

/thread

He's just warming the throne up for ben shapiro

wow, nice self own.

No proof of this, at all. Obama CIA = ISIS is better evidenced.

Because he can.

Poorly phrased question

Mars first colony is going to have a gold Trump emblazoned on it's walls.

North Korea literally threatened nuclear war.
The only reason Russia is being so nice is because Trump is in their pocket.
The rest of the civilised world is just getting on with out us. The Chinese, India, Europe, they're just shrugging and getting on with serious business. America is a joke.

Exactly. We have a trend of going back and forth between the two parties. Usually every two terms. With the exception of a couple. I’m voting Trump again I like all the crying. It identifies the pussies.

Then why have multiple people resigned over it?
Why is there a grand jury?
Why after 8 years did the Republicans get nothing on Obama, yet after less than a year of Trump, there are special prosecutors subpoenaing people?

vote ben shapiro. that will make them more butthurt because then they have nothing to criticize. Ben is the ubermensch

I didn't say any of those things were bad, just that the US looks stupid to the rest of the world and its influence is waning.

This because I'm too lazy to write the same thought.

Someone summed it up perfectly that you idiots would let Trump shit in your mouths if you thought a liberal could smell it. That's what you are. Trump's toilet.

Serious business? Bwahahaha like what? Policing the thousands of dirty Muslims that are fucking up their country?
Is India getting plumbing?
Is China installing a giant air filter to clean up their dump?

because trump is actually dangerous to the globalist agenda.

Those we know about are for work related to the Podesta Group, which was miraculously shut down. The Manafort indictment keeps spelling Russia, "U K R A I N E.". The Ukrainian government donated millions to... The Clinton Foundation.

Like all the crying conservatives did under Obama?

got anything that isn't a batshit conspiracy theory?

If you tell me that a group of down syndrome children think I'm an idiot, I'll just laugh.

Why does that matter unless you're statist scum, Moishe?

Because the whole system is mad because the American people were sick of their shit and put an outsider in the White House.

They are corrupting him. I noticed they pulled out the fucking TelePrompTers which is bullshit. I liked it better when he spoke off the cuff and pissed everyone off.

conspiracy theory is a world invented by the cia to basically shut down any serious conversation about conspiracies within our own government. Here's a theory. People are going to get more and more sick of the globalist agenda that they're going to start killing the elitists and reboot the nation.

fossil fuels is a ding industry, which necessitates reliance on outdated science and technology.

as other countries progress and collaborate with respect to both science and technology, stimulated by investment in renewable energy tech, the USA will be left in the metaphorical, and possibly literal dust, isolated from the nations it alienated in the past [now] and failing to grasp the technology of the future.

scientific, medical, technological economic, and weapons advancements will slow to a relative halt and we will be at the mercy of whoever decides we are worth the time and energy to lift back up.

Good luck getting them to do your bidding. Once the rest of the world gets the upper hand they'll start taking economic advantage of the US.

Infis has plumbing. Well, at least the rich do. Isn't Trump all about making the rich richer at the expense of everyone else? Nothing trickles down. Look at Russia. It's going to be like Russia.

I'm guessing you're not an economics major.

Well, let's hope they start with Trump.

Not even close to the democrats screeching in the streets.

Seriously dude. Trump brought the creeps out for everyone to see. Obama made a fucking mess tending to the .01% he fucking put rainbow lights on the White House for faggots.

this is literally why we need to deregulate business and allow them to innovate. We don't need to turn the entire US into detroit/chicago/compton/atlanta/etc.

He insultes Mexico.

I don't need them to do my bidding. Even if I did, it's not that hard to be a tard wrangler.

Manafort's indictment is related to his Podesta Group work. The indictment mentions Russia once, related to "the President," which was Obama in the described timeframe. Otherwise, the Ukraine is the country of concern, which coincidentally funnelled like 15mil to the Clinton Foundation during Her campaign.

All of the above are irrefutable facts.

>Nigger elected on the slogan that literally said "Change we can believe in" and "Change we need"

LOL

Bullshit. The US was funding most of that bullshit. Everyone got upset again when Trump saw us paying more than the next 3 countries combined and pulled out of that stupid shit.

America should come first.

Niggers are destroying the country but cucks and dykes are blaming Trump instead.

No. They will start with Diane Feinstein, Jerry Brown, Michael Moore, and most of Hollywood.

I’m guessing you aren’t paying attention because if you are you would see that the stock market is booming. Dumb shit

>not that hard
> 200 years of war and conflict

Good.

North Korea "literally" threatens Nuclear war every two years, moron.

Thats because fucks like those in this thread keep hiring incompetent fucks to wrangle the tards. Don't give me that shit.

>Destroying

As if a country thats survived for centuries would somehow crumble because this dumbass is in the oval office.

Fuck him and fuck your argument.

I honestly would rather we be on good terms with russia, so long as Trump doesn't go full commie that would make bernie sanders cum his pants. I'd like russian imported firearms again.

>shit tons of advisors by their side
Or in Trumps case, a bunch of ass kissing Yes men. If their job is to advise him, then why is he making one ill conceived maneuver or declaration after another?

no

when businesses in a late-stage capitalist society are deregulated they don't innovate. they identify base consumption demands, produce minimum quality products, use media to convince the consumers that low-quality is high-quality and that consumers need more product, and that repeats in an ever more low-quality-high-consumption cycle on a decaying asymptote, never quite reaching the point where the standard of life is so bad that consumers realize what is happening and revolt.

coincidentally, this is how dictatorships thrive. (no i'm not insinuating DT is a dictator. i'm insinuating that an oligarchy is indistinguishable from a dictatorship)

implying.

Either way we still need a little bloodshed before the problem is fixed. We can work those issues out with a little lead and blood.

that doesn't necessarily mean real people are better off. you put a "billion"aire in charge, then it'll be big business that does well, not the little people.

couse he's the president u dork

>give me
>me
>me
>valid reason

And please listen. We have been conditioned to think killing treasonous fucks is wrong. We have been conditioned to think that rebellion is wrong. This is the way of the cuck. This is the thinking that will fuck us long term. Complacency. Sometimes you need to end some troublesome lives before things start getting better.

how in any way would that change anything? michael moore? the fuck has he influenced, like, ever? jesus christ.

I think it's because he's a narcicist. I don't know if you think that's valid or not.

Actually Turkey has come into question and they're leaning on him for info. The charges are leverage.

good terms?
Putins OWNS Trump. That isn't good terms, it's a master and servant arrangement.
America First? No. Russia First. How is that a good thing?

I'm not entirely sure what your point is... but when you give to others in need, others give back to you when they regain that capacity, usually they repay you in multifolds. helping other countries helps the USA. furthermore, the USA is part of Earth, if we help Earth we're helping the USA.

only siths deal in absolutes.
>then it'll be big business that does well, not the little people.
This is the dumbest reasoning I have ever seen. Trump is making it easier for the little people to get ahead too, dumbass.

>he spoke off the cuff and pissed everyone off
hurr durr he said somethin' edgy, he so cool.

When he's not being a douche or jerking his ego off, it's usually rambling gibberish.

Whatever blows your skirt up.

The point is to kill off the perpetrators of cancerous ideology that undermines the success of our nation. Get with the programs, faggot.

how bout the simple fact he is a con man and everything he touches turns to shit. everything.

Why do you think it won't happen again? >America becomes a functional but isolated country thanks to trump
>America starts being run by fuckos again but the tards cannot be wrangled.

you're quoting fucking Star Wars at me? Are you twelve? If we're going down that route, Trump is as close to Palpatine as I've seen in my lifetime. Elect me! I'll make it all better!
Trump isn't doing shit for the little people. Taking their healthcare away. Cutting taxes for the super rich. The fuck does that do for me? Nothing.

>Mend relationship with russia
>Trump leaves
>ben Shapiro is president.
>no WW3

>deregulation results in innovation
mm yes this water tastes so innovative so glad we deregulated my local megacorporation so they can start taking huge shits into my water supply and I can finally die at 25 but at least I can die peacefully knowing that the CEO is innovating a bigger fucking bank to hold his enormous paycheck

>Need to deregulate
>Thinking oil companies won't just make oil as cheap as possible.
>Thinking they will inovate
>Thinking oil prices still won't stay the same.

It's funny but sad

But is he? Examine what's actually been brought fourth and who gets corporate welfare and tax breaks. Then you have him picking someone who wants to do away with public education to be in charge of it

thats why you kill the fuckos. we need a culling. Have you been paying attention at all?

personally I would prefer the use of biological weapons so that everyone dies. humanity is not worthy to grace this beautiful coincidence... but ultimately I disagree with you... there is no evidence to suggest that war is the only way out of this.

Give me a valid reason Trump is destroying the country.

"Exclusion of the middle"

jeez you guys have a hard on for that nut.

star wars is fucking 50 years old you dumb nigger.

It's 40 years old, you numerically illiterate buffoon.

Hey moron, adults are talking. Go play in the ball pit already

he's cutting taxes on everyone else, you fucking mong. Nice omitting of the facts. And for some reason I'm still on my parents healthcare at 27, so IDK what the fuck you're talking about. Maybe you shouldn't be such a poor faggot and get a real job and you'll have healthcare and money.

Dumbass posts like this

I don't think your ideology will take off.

you don't think oil companies don't want to be the first to develop the best new alternative energy? Are you fucking dumb?

Actually by getting rid of the state exemption, most people making between 20k to 100k will pay 10% more in taxes.