Post your toes for other anons to rate them

>post your toes for other anons to rate them

here's mine

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Treatment-Toenail-Revolutionary-Remover-At-Home/dp/B01JGWY5R6/ref=sr_1_5_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1510626236&sr=8-5&keywords=nail fungus laser&dpID=41CQuPnVFkL&preST=_SX300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sharpie w/ date on it fag.

>thinly veiled foot fetish request

We're on to you, OP.

no sharpie but here
you can say the same about all the dick r8 threads at least this is something different

Goddamn you're fucking disgusting.
I've seen plenty of people, even fit ones, with absolutely disgusting rotting toenails like you.
Does it hurt?
When/why did you get that you think?
Ever afraid of ripping one off?

You do know you have a massive fungal infection growing underneath all those nails, right?

no they never hurt, they get itchy about once a month, they be been like this for over 10 years

probably, I think I got athletes food when I was a teenager and it just slowly fermented into this

They don't really stink unless I peel a part of a nail off and sniff it.

Don't you just want to nibble on them?

also keep in moind denny that I've tried getting rid of it with different fungal sprays over the years but it always comes back stronger

cut one off and eat it

i kind of sympathize with op. i have a mild case of fungus on one of my toenails. i tried many things to eradicate it, but the shit is strong.

topical treatment doesn't do anything. there's laser treatment, but it's prohibitively expensive and doesn't have a high success rate.

there is oral anti-fungal treatment. but it is very hard on your body. it either interacts with my medications, or has some side effects that i don't want to deal with.

it's really unsettling to think that there is a foreign organism (fungus no less) stuck in your body. i've mostly learned to live with it, but it really sucks.

-1/10 would not succ

I think it's help my immune system now that I think about it, I hardly get sick even after all these years working with the public.

German

I had the same problem, had it between the ages of about 5 to 18, when i got 18 i was legally allowed to take the oral medication, so i did that, heres what it looks like now.
The medicin was terbinafine btw

Jesus christ dude. Amputate from the knee down and cut your losses

you can buy a reuseable laser from amazon
amazon.com/Treatment-Toenail-Revolutionary-Remover-At-Home/dp/B01JGWY5R6/ref=sr_1_5_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1510626236&sr=8-5&keywords=nail fungus laser&dpID=41CQuPnVFkL&preST=_SX300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch

You sure you faggots don't have a vitamin deficiency?

Seriously, looks like you dipshit have the beginning of scurvy.

Start eating some oranges before you fucking die.

>Don't you just want to nibble on them?

>mostly normal foot
>pinky toe from a hippopotamus with downs

I know this feel

yeah, i think the main reason for it is bcause i have callus on it, and every time i try to nuke it with strong wart remover or somehting it hurts like hell and returns after about a week

>i think the main reason for it is bcause i have callus on it
No, its because humans as a group are evolving to not have a pinky toe

Yea baby

yuk

I can smell them from here...

Let me pick at them. I can clean under the mail and then clip then shorter

Lazy nasty bastard

How do you not fuck up every pair of sock you wear??

o.o here I also haven't brushed my teeth in 9 years lmao

Roll

How? How can you see your foot turning into an aberration and do nothing about it?

keep this alive pls op post more toenails

Nice foot

Foot fag alert

Is that you, Bilbo?

This.
Post a pic of what's underneath your toenail, like perpendicular to your toes or slightly under it.
Bonus points if you lift the toenail a bit.

Include me in screen cap, thx

how old are you OP?
how much do you weigh?
any medical problems?
grandpas, lardasses and diabetics are the only people i've seen with such fucked feet so i'm trying to figure out which category you're in.

Plz come back op

Sup Forums

This x2 scoops

Get the london look

Bump

26 and yes I am a lardass.

RIP OP, probably died of diabetes or heart attack.