Can anyone please give me a thorough explanation of gypsies? I've never met one in America as far as I know...

Can anyone please give me a thorough explanation of gypsies? I've never met one in America as far as I know. I've seen you guys meme on them and on each other for years and I have no idea who these people are, where they came from, what they do, what they want, or why they're hated. Can anyone help me out here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dEpum3k4DOU
youtube.com/watch?v=R5kmzxzyrg0
youtube.com/watch?v=O818mEwYOzw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They migrated from northern India to Romania a very long time ago

On top of that they have faced discrimination throughout the years. But that being said, some of them can be absolute dicks.

Because they are nomadic, they had to go to lengths to survive, stealing, whoring, etc.
Unfortunetely this became part of their culture.

I personally don't hold anything against them as an ethnicity, considering I have friends who are of Gypsy descent, but culturally, I can understand why people despise them.

The problem nowadays is a bit more complicated. Yeah they were nomadic and that was fine, they had their caravans, stopped at villages, did fortune telling, did blacksmithing (gypsies were always famous for being good blacksmiths), played some music and moved on. Sometimes a chicken or two disappeared but no one really cared. Then came ww2 and the soviet union who of course decided that people can't just walk around willly nilly on the roads and they have to work in factories or farms.
So now they had to adjust to an enviromnent they never experienced before and while the communists held guns to their heads this kinda worked, but not really, like everything in communism. But after the soviets were gone the gypsies were still stuck in the industrial and agricultural zones unable to continue being nomads but still not used to city life. Some of them try to fit into society but a lot of them are still just lost and prime target for leftist propaganda.
And this is coupled with cultural differences. When you see a group of gypsies talk you have the feeling that they'll stab each other any second because they shout and curse constantly, even though it's just a casual conversation for them. So if they interact with white people like that there's often misunderstandings and they think the gypsies are picking a fight, even though they just wanted to chat.

Actually a very well informed post.

They steal your silver and money those theiving sons of shekel whores.

Very interesting post, thanks Hungarian user. I understand why the Gypsies are loathed but they seem like a very interesting people. They almost remind me of orcs.

Well the cycle of hatred always perpetuates itself. If there's friendly gypsies and you act hostile to them on the basis that they are gypsies then they'll start being hostile too. I know a lot of gypsies too, there's a group of transylvanian gypsies where I work too and we have always have a nice chat. But I do understand that there are ones that cause trouble for people.
Not to mention that being a "gypsie" has a lot to do with behavior not just ethnicity. I know blue eyed gypsies who could pass for a white person, despite their otherwise recognisable facial structure, were they not acting like a total gypsy. And there's people who behave very cultured, have professions and serious about their work even though they look like they could be in a text book for gypsy ethnicity. But since they don't act like gypsies they don't get treated like them either.

Good post.
We have an small group of gypsies who are from traditional musician families. They millionaires and travel the world.
Nobody minds them. The problem is the old industrial rust belt gypsy.

youtu.be/dEpum3k4DOU

No they emigrated all over the Balkans. From Hungary, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Serbia, Macedonia, Spain. All over.

If you think they are our problem you are retarded and are incapable to read statistics.

My family is gypsies by blood.
My granddad moved here to Sweden from Finland in 1964, started a small shop in town and was very well liked by everyone. He married a lovely Swedish woman, had a son ( my father) and my dad runs the same store now.
We don't exactly go around telling people we are gypsies but it's not a secret.
I know a group of musicians that really live the old life, they travel, live in mobile homes and play music at festivals and markets for a living. Good, honest people.
Then there is the shit kind. The thieving, bootlegging, begging bullshit kind. The ones that made all of humanity hate all of us...

Or I don't care enough to read the stats

They steal, not work, abuse gibs, eat dogs, obnoxiously play shitty music and the worst part is that they will move into empty houses, even of they legally belong to someone and demolish them completely.

Imagine the niggrest of niggers, but less violent and much more subhuman.

I often see them begging on streets and train stations. Pretty annoying tbqh desu.

They're subhuman curryniggers that are destroying the Balkans.

They're abslute scum. It's a shame Hitler didn't get them all.

The niggers of europe

Being british, our gypsies are cunts, maginalised and discriminated, but racist, abusive, barabric cunts.

Few years ago had my sympathies, I was giving in the cups etc. Same people return outside same stores year after year. Fuck it, I'm no bottomless cash dispenser, they recognise me and are all smiley. Says "Sorry, No more" they get agitated pulls my clothes, asks for food instead. Nope, don't even have a stable income myself. Really makes me sad to see humans living like animals.

Imagine an unholy crossbreed between Jews and Niggers

Every time I came in contact with gypsies they were weird or mentally ill, aggressive, smelly, loud and hyperactive. I know blacks share similar traits, but gypsies are something else. They always look like they want to steal something or cause trouble. The way they look at everyone with those beady soulless eyes, you can tell they're not quite human.
If you're walking down the street by yourself and you come across 2 or more gypsies expect to fight because there's no way they're going to leave you alone unless you're huge. They're massive cowards by themselves, but they're rarely alone.

Some are bad, some are good. They make good music. Not talking about manele, the gangsta rap of gypsy music. The dude in the clip, Tamago, was a well-known gypsy bard.
youtube.com/watch?v=R5kmzxzyrg0

They migrated into anatolia and got enslaved, turks and tatars brought them here as slaves/camp followers and we looted them as part of victory spoils, and now we pay for it.

>I've never met one in America as far as I know.

you live my dream life

Turbo-niggers

/thread

literally indians that bummed a ride to europe 1000 years ago and STILL haven't integrated

and people today have the audacity to call them european
i wonder what they will call the syrian refugees in 1000 years?

The ones we got in Spain have no signs of balkan culture, so they might have come here in a different wave.

they are hot and slutty until they reach 18 years old. nothing gets me as hard as gypsy pussy

>, they had their caravans, stopped at villages, did fortune telling, did blacksmithing (gypsies were always famous for being good blacksmiths), played some music and moved on.
Seem like fun people. I don't want them now but pre-WW2 I wouldn't mind them being in my country.

they look slav

They're like niggers, but worse. There's still some decent niggers, they might not be many, but they exist. There are at least some nigger scientists or even writers, some graduate university. You won't hear about anything like that when it comes to g*psies. Most of them don't even graduate high school, and the ones that have any kind of a legal job are street cleaners, janitors, cashiers or taxi drivers. They're leeches on society of the worst kind, and they refuse to integrate.

many gypsies here look like this, they are from Porto, my hometown

youtube.com/watch?v=O818mEwYOzw

>that picture
>hot

>They're like niggers, but worse. There's still some decent niggers, they might not be many, but they exist. There are at least some nigger scientists or even writers, some graduate university. You won't hear about anything like that when it comes to g*psies.

exactly
I can name a fair number of decent blacks but a gypo contributing to society is myth-tier

I think some of them are all right, but a lot of gypsies sadly live on the fringes of society committing crimes and whatnot. Personally I have had both positive and negative experiences with them. I'm not proud to say this but I have issues with gypsies sometimes, and I'd label myself a racist because of it. So I try to consciously overcome my social programming, but I'm not always successful.
Overall I think, if you treat them with a bit of kindness they respond very well to it. They are human after all, not an alien race.

They're beating up homeless demanding they pay $75 per night to sleep on the street

The only gypsies we have here are whores,beggars, and violent thieves.
Scum of this earth the lot of them, everyone hate them with a passion, even liberals know that they're scum.

shut the fuck up ciganlover
bet you would have voted for your disgrace of a cigani entry at the esc this year if you had the chance to

fuck off and die in ciganipiss

What's your problem?

fuck you and fuck cigani

In Portugal, even niggers hate c*ganos.
Ciganos don't contribute to society, do not respect our people, yet they're always there when it comes to free gibs in health and housing and social income.

get the fuck out of my country, lelo lover

OP here. I went to bed partway through all of this but I'm catching up now. This seems like a reasonable post tbqh.
I've seen pics of hot looking gypsies but these aren't very attractive m8.

Yeah well, most portuguese are ciganos.
Real portuguese work in France.

Stop shillling for gypsy rights in the EU and Eastern Europe, pls.

What is a cigano?

they dont

t. gypsy

A tzigane. Gypsy, tsigane, rom, it's the same...

>(roma)nia

This

Germans

PRETTY BASED
they do whatever they want whenever they please... anywhere!

we call them "Gitanos"

There are gypsies in Chile? Are they everywhere except Murrica?

This actually makes it sound like they're probably happier than most of us. I wonder if that's even remotely the case.

We have some, very few tho

I have no idea about LOS ESTADOS

NYC probably has some because there's some of literally everyone there. But I've lived in the Midwest, the south, and now Seattle, and I've never encountered one.

> I've never encountered one.

thats what you think

We'll see, I was wondering about this even as I was typing it, so how would I identify a gypsy if I did come into contact with one?

impossible if he/she doesnt want you to know, in Europe most of gypsies are darker than locals, so its easy to tell, in southern europe you can only tell by clothes, most people always assume im Spanish/Turk/Italian if im abroad, here in Slovakia its pretty obvious cause everyone else is white and if oyu are not white you are gypsy in 99% of cases since nobody else lives here

What do you think about other gypsies?

my brothers

chanon punct ro imageboard romanesc tiganilor

>how would I identify a gypsy

Looks like an italian but has nigger-tier sensibilities when it comes to clothing. Looks greasy and if it is a woman, she's pushing a stroller and has her spawn around her. If she's older, she's fat. Hangs around in public places in groups, talking and arguing loudly.

If they do live here, they have probably integrated better than they have in Europe, because people behaving like this would have a reputation here. I don't know what it is exactly but it seems to be easier to blend in and assimilate here in general than it is in Europe. Pajeets and Pakis in America don't cause trouble either, but the bongs bitch about them constantly on here.

I think it's just that we only get the wealthy and educated pakis and or Pajeets

Yeah here in the Seattle area in particular we have a ton of Indians working in tech so obviously that's a bit different from the street shitters of meme fame. But we also have them in very mundane low paying jobs and those ones are generally very pleasant and polite in my experience.

Ask Canadians, some of them migrated there. I guess gyppos in general wouldn't go to America. No gibs.

they're by far the worst scum on the planet. You can say you fucking hate them in public and not even normies and left wingers won't be offended.

Scammers, pickpockets, and gang members. All of them. They have the ape-like intelligence of bottom of the barrel American blacks combined with massive inbreeding and the attitude towards money of a Jew.

Bump

Satakunnan Kansa newspaper wrote in 2007 that Rainer Friman got a lot of hate from his kind because he suggested that gypsies should integrate into society, go to school, work... Which according to another gypsy is a threat to their culture. Pic related.

That's really very depressing.

Same here, "gitans"

>t. magyar cigany

>real Portuguese leave their country

Kinda like Romanians right? But then again romanians want us to believe that all the scumbag Romanian diaspora are gypsies and in fact they are because Romanians are gypsies.

no offence but Chileans are brown and would be called gypsies in any eastern euro country.

me too, my great grandmother was one.

a lot of slovaks don't look white though.

would tb h, but they full of venereal deceases

Do you look part gypsy and/or do you get any discrimination from other Nords for it?

i look very much like a gypsy yes
no one irl cares
heres my eye

Looks about like mine desu. I'm very white skinned but dark eyes.

t. Anglo-American

Slovak Slovaks look white, in south there is lot of swarthy people but Slovaks are rare there

I saw a girl handing out flyers in full garb in Rome, was pretty cute actually, had very distinct, large eyes. Wonder what her life is like.

What kind of flyers I wonder?

For an opera house in the area. Assuming the owners of the opera house just find or have connections with them to hand it out for cheap.

Gipsies don't do that kind of work, never seen one in my life. Probably you saw a girl from an immigrant family. Gyppos steal on buses, metropolitan and when you walk on the street. Termini station is full of gipsies even good looking and some of them speak English, they talk with you as some kind of turist guide and then they ask you for money, if you don't pay they call someone and they take your money or luggage

They consider hard work a disgrace and treat theft as something commendable.

>They almost remind me of orcs.
Nah, they're definitely goblins. Sneaky, sleazy, deceitful, and cowardly.