Whats the easiest way and less painful way to kill my self i have no access to a gun as im from the uk

Whats the easiest way and less painful way to kill my self i have no access to a gun as im from the uk.

drink 9 gallons of water

this, but put it in your ass instead

Around 8,5 or 9 gallons of water should do it.

34 liters for the non multi measurement literate euros

Run a hose from the exhaust of your car to the interior. Sit inside and wait to fall asleep.

Insert your head into the queen's anus

Suicide by cops

Jump off the eiffel tower

He said the UK not America.

I fucking laughed and snorted when I read that. Hahahaha

slit your wrists

Draw a picture of Mohamed sucking a dick. You will get murdered in the street. Get someone to film it so we can use your death against Islamic invasion. Be useful and not selfish.

Thanks guys just think i got to stonned started overthinking and over thought my exsistants its not even like i have a shit life im just sick of doing the sane shit every day im so bored.

This is actually pretty good, I wish more suicidefags would use their death for the betterment of mankind.

Does anyone elese feel like they think like a computer , no emotion logical thinking of how shit should work to the point you feel like the only way to ever be happy is to just un plug

user, this is your only life. There is no afterlife, no second chances. You'll die eventually and be dead for all eternity, but for now, just enjoy your one life while you still have it.

Mate get your arse round the local chav hole, call one a fucking mong and slap his Stella out his hand and fucking av it

thats autism

Do something useful but die while doing it. Kill some pediphilic pakis, go for a high score

Mate you're the only one that can change that

Just feel sick man. Like the people who surround me all just seem so blind to the shit around them.

Literally man you've gotta do something yourself.

You can't sit around and wait for something to happen cause it never does.

If you've got a wee bit of money, go to helpx.net, apply for a place, and go live somewhere completely different for a while.

I did it a few years ago, found a backpackers hostel in Scotland that lets you stay there for free in a staff room, all you've gotta do is change a few sheets in the morning and take out a few bin bags. The rest of the time you're free to hitchhike around the mountains and just enjoy the people you meet.

When I was there there was people from all over the world staying there, and there was 4 other helpers staying there just like me, an Australian girl, a French dude, a Dutch girl and a German girl. It sound scary, but it was literally the best time of my life. You could walk into the kitchen and strike up a conversation with a dude from New Zealand telling you all about the places you've been, or a scientist from Austria just out to see the world, it was fucking fascinating.

There's other things like people's houses and they feed you and let you stay if you just help out with some gardening and shit.

Seriously man if you're in that bad of a rutt, just do something mad and you'll come back a different person.