At what point did not having any children become something to brag about?

At what point did not having any children become something to brag about?

Around the time no fault divorce and unconditional child suport became a thing

sauce?

When it became wiser to not have them.

I believe it may be mayonnaise.

Source?
Smartass, it's obviously hot glue.

When the Jews convinced young men that it isn't advantageous to them obtaining worthless dirty pussy.

How is that possible if niggers are breeding all time?

Just makes white babies without thinking of the consequences like niggers

That's literally unnatural.

Tell me, femanon, where did you and your group of shills come from?

Reddit? Tumblr? You have been bombarding this board with "OMG MAN UP AND HAVE CHILDREN" threads for about 6 hours now.

Liberal ideology decided to oppose obligation and champion doing what you *want* to do at every instant, without caring about fitting into a larger society.

this has consequences.

This is the time of degenerate and beta individuals. Those who used to shame themselves decided that their sins don´t matter. But it´s not up to them; God and nature will teach them and they will be made to shame themselves again.

Good night

I'm 30, earn enough to support myself but I'm not in a great place in life. I like my job well enough but it doesnt really pay well, just the rent and bills.

How much time do I have to get married and have kids, I'm estimated it will take at least 5 years for me to start earning well

postponing until economy collapses this month

Roughly five minutes after cunts decided that being an unwidowed single mother was something to be proud of.

white people worry to much about trivial things and muh feelings

Sitting on our asses all day in front of a screen is unnatural too.

What's your point?

Underrated

lmao i'm sure you will be able to barter for your life against roving bands of people with silver when mad max happens in a month.

>literally

ughhhhh

>ughhhhh
just... wow

At the same time constantly nagging others to suffer like you became a thing.

|
|
|>
|
|
|

>just... wow

Femanons care little for actual politics. They don't bother with threads not directly about them.

When women realized they had more worth than their cunt.
Traditional marriage is a meme now for anyone under about the age of 40

Right?

I remember my great grandmothers 85th birthday. She had to rent out an entire restraunt to seat all her kids, grand kids and even great great grand kids.

I want that.

Don't you have to go prep the bull, dear?

>unironically expecting an economic collapse (fair enough)
>wasting money on silver instead of buying big-ass water tank, food, antibiotics, hygiene supplies, fuel, off-grid power generator and ammo, in that order.

>They don't bother with threads not directly about them.

Anything to do with feminism, MGTOW, sluts, and women in general are crawling with femanons. They cannot handle criticism and they get defensive very quickly.

They also make threads on here talking about marriage, manchildren, and so forth. They try their hardest to argue with men on here, and when they inevitably get their asses handed to them, they start calling guys "virgins", spamming neckbeard/fedora memes and having temper tantrums like all women do when men don't give them what they want.

>and when they inevitably get their asses handed to them, they start calling guys "virgins", spamming neckbeard/fedora memes and having temper tantrums like all women do when men don't give them what they want
I wonder at which point in society they decided that women are mentally so different from little children that they should have voting rights.