Got in some Trouble with a guy I deal with Need $900 how do I get it fast? Deepweb?

Got in some Trouble with a guy I deal with Need $900 how do I get it fast? Deepweb?

>shove things up your ass
>video tape it
>post on Internet
>???
>profit

Suck 90 dicks for $10 bucks a shot.

Sell your anus.

throw yourself off an 8+ foot balcony to break some bones then go to the hospital and stay there for awhile racking up medical bills

Let him kill you. It'll solve your money problem.

Do you seriously not even have $900 put away in an emergency fund, or a savings account?

Nah G.... Last minute thing just put like $3000 Into my Diesel truck

Only one of these comments that would actually work.

Sell drugs. Be an entrepreneur.

Run over the guy with your Diesel truck. That'll solve your money problem.

Buy drugs, sell em on a campus/social gathering with students.

Sofa king we Todd edd

Well, maybe if you didn't have a big diesel truck you could easily come up with $900.

Stick a couple people up

lol... :)

Ay could work but then yous talking big o jail time if caught. fuck it Detroits only bout 2 hrs from me.

Get a gun or a knife and rob someone. Or just stick your hand in your pocket like you have one. If you get caught, you can't get your legs broken by him. If you're killed, problem solved.

Sell that piece of shit truck, pay your debts. Buy a car you can afford.

You're on your own dude! HaHa!

Rob them with an airsoft gun with the orange tip yanked off and you can't be charged with assault with a deadly weapon.

Petty theft or self prostitution.
Do you want to be a mugger or a cumslut OP? Drug dealing takes a while to get off of the ground. Or just try to tell the guy you can’t get the money yet and that you’ll put interest on it and/or give him whatever you have now as a down payment.

Get 100 dollars from 9 people. Then pay back the dealer, then get another 100 from another 9 people. Just keep doing this until you die

I got some, shit real tight out here tho

Do you have friends?

Hahah Best Shit I heard all day!!

Good point.

Yeah but not like that just give out. shit

What if the intended victim has real heat on em?

ask your freind and pay that nigga back eventually

Have you tried getting a loan from one of those check-cashing places?

what about Paypal accounts? does that shit even work?

you'll still be charged with using a weapon during a robbery .

i think

What kind of trouble, and what could he do if you don't pay.
Don't admit you owe him, just tell him honestly you don't have it. Don't lead him on saying "I know I owe you" or anything, just "I don't have it" You'd be surprised how often people rationalize it's not worth their time to chase you.
If he wants to fight you that's good, You win and he'll fuck off, you loose and you tell him to fuck off he ain't getting it.

LMAO! What kind of nigger has extra money? Fuckin square

^^ LOL

Drug Trouble, have a buddy who Re-Prints.. guess half was fake 3-4 days I'll be gone If I don't pay back

Rat him to the popo, move out quickly.

Straight up man..!! I got a Cash out of $49k If I don't with this as well.

Sell cocaine

How much is your truck worth?

call police, anything he says is lies

Chevy 73-87 $5500-12,000 BUt that's My baby

He'll fuck you up and destroy your truck. Pay that man his money.

live stream your final encounter with these people.

make sure you leave phone unlocked, so family can create a GOFUNDME account to cremate your remains

I will give you $900 for your truck

>diesel truck
faggot

Get on my Level bitch.

If anyone your dealing with is worrying that much about $900, you're going to be in jail soon enough anyway.

just rat him out or use violence .
Do you really think you need to pay back some dealer.

>I'll be gone
Is he some rando fuckwit who's reselling and trying to lean on you? Because over $900 this is most likely the case.
There is probably very little he could actually do about it, but try and scare you.
What's the deal with your 'buddy', he scam you and left you out to dry? If that's the case, roll over on him. Your dealer might still make you responsible for the loss, but might be less inclined to keep your teeth thinking 'you' tried to pull a scam.
Last thing you could do is try and bargain, give him your Xbox, tv, laptop, phone or whatever you have, even if it's just collateral until you front the cash.
But again, probably very little he can do but try to scare you, If he's sending you texts,or facebook messages, he's probably just a random wanabe

"Hello Police"
"My nieghbor is a dealer, and threatening my family"...

"Hello Police: I heard a gunshot coming from {insert dealers house}

get burner google voice number, call from free wifi hot spot near dealers house

Okay but what if I gave you $3000 for your truck? I have the money

Sell your diesel truck

better yet, just give him your truck

Have you tried asking your father for a loan?

Fuck off, give some local ass druggo your truck over $900 some other nigger is responsible for, Might as well give him your ass while your at it you beta cuck.
Take your two biggest friends, go to his house, kick the shit out of him, smash his stuff, take his stash. That'll learn him not to fuck around

Have you tried sucking his dick?

He's not going to off you for 900$.
If he's smart he will just break your fingers, rip off a few nails, and come back for it later.
Just pay him back.
I'm a good guy now though. :)

don't sell your body; you will regret it, and money is fleeting

Basically yeah

good point.. lol

Sell that shit. and with the money you have buy a bmw z4 2006.

Anyone know of anyways too Get a Paypal account?? Who's Local In Michigan?

If you live in Brandon Florida you might be my half retarded neighbor.

Okay I'll give you $2500 for the truck, final offer

damn haha

damnit nigga just stfu and take 2700

Hahah.

best him in 1 v 1 combat under the condition that if he wins he gets double. if you win he gets nothing

Start a pyramid scheme