What's the most violating/degrading/creepy thing you've done to a woman you know?

what's the most violating/degrading/creepy thing you've done to a woman you know?

Got a pretty good looking woman piss drunk and fucked her in the ass we were friends for a while before that

Put a hidden camera in the bathroom to record her pissing/shitting.

I rubbed my dick on my friend's sister's face while she was passed out.

Who is she?

came in her shoes

I jerked off into my teacher's panties while she was in the pool. She put them on a few minutes later.

I piss on my wife's face from time to time. Basically, whenever her showers and my pissing coincide.

I once preformed consensual sex in the missionary position with the lights off for the purpose of procreation.

A friend's mom I really wanted to fuck.

I see you are a man of culture as well.

Mine stopped letting me do that fun stuff.

>urinated in here mouth by “accident”!

does she enjoy it

blindfolded her then ate fried chicken off of her stomach while I watched sanford and sons. I licked seasoned salt off of her titty.

I wanted to fuck my cousin, and she's like 18 years older than me

Nice! I've filmed a few of my friend's moms. Nothing can beat it.

my homie

You fucking monster!

Amen, brother!

you have a kik?

newfag

I fucked this bitch in her ass...didn't wash my dick..then went right over to my gf's house and she gave my shitty dick head...came buckets both times....

I loved her. pretty sick, huh?

nice

I used to cum on my roommate's girlfriend's toothbrush every day while they were away in class. She leached free room and board from us for almost a year, I took the gratification as a form of payment I guess. She had my cum in her mouth at least twice a day for about 10 months straight.

hot af, pic of her?

Convinced a recently married woman, who was also my boss, that I had real feelings for her so I could fuck her a bunch of times. I fucked her all over her house where she and her husband lived and I fucked her in my house where my gf would come over. I even made my gf suck my dick the same day I fucked this woman. All because they both pissed me off. Then I dumped both of them and moved on completely, while the married woman is now raising 2 children with the man I cucked.

Checked. That fucking sucks. Hopefully you get those moments back soon, user.

feels so good unloading inside

She asks me to do it.

u put hot sauce on dat?

sniffed a lot of panties

sleep grope

finger banged a passed out chick

fucked a black out drunk girl then cut her out of my life when she didn't want to fuck again. I think her #metoo was about me.

buddy and I fucked his girlfriend together. Double stuffed and I was in her ass. Yes, it was pretty gay. You can really feel the other guy's cock in there.

I also kind of raped an ex, but I sort of just convinced her she wanted it.

Nah, this was 1994, mate. Might have some old 35mm pics in the basement at best.

I cum on her feet while she's wearing shoes.

it's phenomenal

on a family vacation filmed my sister and mom while they showered and beat my cock vigorously to it

I convinced a girl I cared about her and throat fucked her a dozen or so times. Really fucking hot.

oh shit its donald trump

worst part of being in college in the 90s... we didn't get shit for nudes. chicks these days are fucking whores. would kill for nudes of my ex's back when they were hot af

post pics and vids of her getting fucked online with her full name.

oh yeah and the nudes I do have are on fucking VHS tapes I cant' even watch em right now cuz I don't have a VCR

nice, i came in boots like that wish i had pictures

Same.

post pics of them so we can too.

She apologized for the dry heels. But, there were like 20 loads in those flats when I took this picture.

what city? I've got a few VCRs I don't need anymore, I'd donate one to the cause

Man I had my first girlfriend in like 2001 or something, had one of the really really early digital cameras and took some pictures of her boobs. That shit must have been like 3 pixels but man I fapped hard over it

Link?

louis ck'd my sisters friend.

MORE

Planted a camera in a roommate's bedroom. Got tons of videos of her fucking, sucking and masturbating.

such a great feeling

nah I'm good, I could grab one at goodwill or something. I need to get set up so I can scan it to digital too. I watched it a while ago, adn its fucking painful - I talk way the fuck too much I guess I'm high while we were fucking around. But she comes at one point while I'm going down on her, and its hot as fuck.

haha yeah 3 pixels. Back in early 2ks I used to use limewire and other software and would search for filenames that were specific to people's cameras, and would get all kinds of low res self nudes. felt like I was stealing their nudes and still think is probably my fetish if I have one. not just nudes, but stolen nudes.

post em to vola

Kek

Indeed. Nice

Man that Limewire bit sounds rad I wish I'd known about that back in the day!

vola just shuts down voy rooms, and privacy is a concern

>In high school, get female best friend so drunk she has alcohol poisoning
>stop her from drinking laundry detergent cause she thought it looked like the tequila bottle
>she's puking all over the yard, can't make eye contact with anyone, she's staring into the distance saying names of people who aren't at the party
>tell friends I'm taking her to the hospital and gonna roll her out and dash
>buddy looks at me and says 'don't rape her'
>everyone laughs, I laugh, put her in the car
>I'm thinking 'well I wasn't gonna until you gave me the idea though...'
>fuck her in the car, she's not moving, her head hits the car door hard a few times, whatever
>says to me 'tiffany, deeper', not even close to my name, I go deep as I can though
>cum in her while she's face down, puking and laying in a puddle of it
>drive her to my house, get in bed with her
>she wakes up, 'user what happened'?
>'we fucked all night baby'
>gets disgusted look, throws up, comes back from bathroom to ask if I'm joking
>tell her she wanted it, asked for it, begged me even
>she gags, asks if we used a condom
>'you said you were on birth control?'
>she pukes again
>says she's secretly a lesbian and hasn't told anyone, her gf Tiffany is gonna hate her, she's never even touched cum before, she has no idea why she would let me do that
>calls herself a whore
>I tell her it wasn't that bad, she seemed to like it
>she cries
>end up agreeing that she's a whore
>tell her that everyone at school will find out (even Tiffany) unless she blows me
>best crying hungover blowjob ever

She ended up never touching another dick, as far as I know. Total shaved head dyke now. I still get hard when I smell vomit

I used to do that limewire shit too. I also would search for the peoples resumes as well for some reason. Felt like completing the deal, in a strange sense,

I guess just pressuring her into sucking my dick for a long time and telling her to lick my balls a bit... Using her as a play thing..
I feel bad about it now.

top tier

with you on the stolen nudes thing. i think i have about 50k at this point, obtained from private computers. not via limewire though.

I get off on degrading my gf and although she hates it obviously, she plays along. Usually I have her strip naked and wear heels and then I make her fetch her leash and collar on all fours. I put them on her and have her follow me around the house on all fours. Its pretty fucked up but the thrill of having a girl butt naked, in heels and degrading herself for you is amazing.

Enjoy hell.

I sniffed and sucked my moms panties.

Nutted in a sandwich i gave to her

Smelled a gals socks that she left right next to where I was sleeping multiple nights in a row and continued to wear them and take them off in the same spot 3 days in a row. Never told her I liked feet, still confused to this day.

My hat goes off to you sir. Well done.

Thank you
Thank you

Probably groping/humping girls on public transport. It's too crowded

My gf needed to jerk me off to my mother

everyone does that, it's not even weird.

Define "needed"

Beat a roastie half to death spun as fuck. Then i made her swallow her engagement ring, it wasn't conductive to passing easily

#metoo

Broke the lock on my work bathroom door so I could intentionally walk in on my MILF boss on the toilet.

I acted really apologetic, but then jerked off in the bathroom as soon as she came out.

>be me 14
>hot as hell adopted cousin age 13
>I was at her house for the weekend
>we swam (her brother was there too)
>she wore this hot ass bathing suit could see her developing chest stick out with hard nips
>tfw her ass was better
>skip to that night
>kicked her brother out of his room to sleep in it
>her room and his room was connected by a bathroom
>hormones kick in and a plan develops
>middle of the night
>sneak into her room
>she's asleep.jpg
>unzips pants
>her hand is sticking off her bed
>makes her hold it and starts jacking
>cum in 5 minutes
>she's still asleep.jpg
>decide to prod her mouth
>she sucks a little
>cum instantly
>was still diamonds
>rub it on various parts of her body
>tfw handjob felt best (she moisturized everyday)
>came 4 more times over 2 hours
>felt satisfied
>went back to her little brother's room
>slept like a log
Well that was the most degenerate thing I've ever done, I haven't tried it since nor does she know about it
Your thoughts Sup Forums?

came over, she was just out of the shower, still getting dressed

duct taped her hands behind her wrist, kicked her legs out, dragged her over to the couch by her hair, blindfolded her with said tape, then when she opened her mouth to whine I facefucked her on her couch while browsing her cable

there was nothing good on but she gives pretty good head

I've made her do it while we were in (semi) public, while I'm driving, wherever. She's really good but she gets a bit pissy if I don't fuck her enough, which is meh

Oh, I also forced her into a 3some and then put it in her ass without warning her. She bitches and moans but secretly loves that kind of shit. Not like
>secrutly loves it im shore
but like actually loves it and will tell me after the fact

I'm sure it's tame compared to some of the shit people will throw out but it's what comes to mind.

so molestation huh

ha nice

if I were younger I'd be ratting computers and stuff, but can't afford to like.. go to prison or something.

Pretty much, didn't hurt anyone though

i mean maybe not physically

mfw the fbi tracks everyones ip

please tell me that nudes of these women exist and you have them

I killed a nigger I thought was raping a chink bitch in a stairwell. Turns out it was her boyfriend. Had to kill her too. I kept her ear, with an earring in.it.

Who the hell brushes their teeth for 10 minutes?

How the fuck does she not know about it she woke up swiming in 4 loads

I rub the tip of my dick on the edge of a glass that i then give to my hot young maths teacher

I cleaned up the floor

>reading comprehension

Ooh got rid of the evidence. Still its pretty weird that she didnt wake up after you put your dick on her lips, maybe she was pretending to be asleep that whore

wait. I forgot about something

>super senior in highschool
>have a friend who's hot AF but homeschooled
>she wants me to do her homework for her
>tell her yes but that there will be sexual favors in exchange
>she rolls her eyes bc she's somewhat kinky but we're REALLY good friends
>I do the homework
>for my troubles the barrel of my disassembled carry gun spent a few minutes in that sweet tight pink pussy

I should really be shitposting about that night on /k/. I wrote like 10 book reports in less than 48 hours. I'd never even fucking read the books.

>>for my troubles the barrel of my disassembled carry gun spent a few minutes in that sweet tight pink pussy

your gun got more pussy that you did

>blindfolded her with said tape,
lucky you didn't tear her fucking eyelids off.

thats pretty weird mate. green text it.

catfished them and got nudes.