Moms/MILFS you know

Moms/MILFS you know
bonus points for your own mom

pic related - my mom

back in the 1970s i used to hide in the closet while my teacher went out to do bus duty. When she came back and saw her classroom was empty she would lock up. I would then rummage through her desk and find her perfume and hand lotion and anything else that smelled like her or would get me horny.

Then I would sit at her desk and wank thinking about what a hot bitch she was. How i wanted to fuck that perky ass.

When i finally got close i would get out of her chair, turn around and cum right in her seat. Big thick gooey ropes. Right where her pussy would sit the next day.

It was always a delight the next day to go up and stand next to her desk and talk to her, knowing her pretty little pussy was just millimeters from my cum.

I would sometimes get her to stand up asking her to explain something on the chalk board or some such task, so i could verify my cum had not been wiped away yet. Sometimes i could get a glance of a cum flake sticking to her ass or crotch. How i wish it would have still been liquid enough to swim through her pants and up her pussy. I wanted to impregnate that bitch so hard.

After i graduated, i went to work for a subway sandwich shop. I would mix my cum with a bottle of mayo and keep it in the refrigerator. When i saw hot bitches come in i would grab it out and use it instead of the regular mayo.

Crazy to think that has been 40 years ago. It still feels like yesterday in my mind.

Guess once i got my first taste of pussy in person, i no longer needed such kinks. Funny the things you reminisce about.

Why would you post this without showing more tits. Do it son!

Thank you for the cancer, gramps.

Jesus, man, you gotta be in your late fifties. The fuck you doing on Sup Forums?

Damn, OP, your mom is cute.

same shit you're doin' son

this is a mom down the street

my mom, 60, 5'10, 42DDD tits

moar

fuck you

More please

Sauce?????

sauceee

holy fucking shit i would pay anything for that vid

More

Someone bring this to /r/ stat

We need this

Anyone have Kik?

Phoebe from Friends?

She's a qt. Post some more.

Bump from Calgary

dump the set, what the fuck is that, a collage?

I like her. Any chance of nudes? Post what you have either way.

Texas girl. Probably went to A&M.

What city?

Has anyone messaged her already? Or her husband? His youtube channel was pretty easy to find, did she kill herself?