Only descendants of Viking are allowed to post here

Only descendants of Viking are allowed to post here

Hello I am 100% Norwegian diaspora
Pic related is my great grandmother from Finnmark.

100% Germanic aryan

subhumans

This is why Sweden accepts black peoples?

I am greek

no
this is

I don't give a single fuck about vikings. They can kiss my ass and they just got lucky because they confronted yurocucks.

Hello

>that face
How?

i will impregnate a Japaryan then I will leave her with our Elliot Rodgers son or I will stay if we get a qt hapa grill

hello

Sorry but you're slave

Don't mind flag, I'm Turkish

Vikings were scum. They came here when we were decent settled Christian folks and raided and plundered everything, the reason they are still referred here to in the coastal region as "crapule/scumbags of the north" is that contrary to more civilised raiders they killed children and old people. They even used it as titles, eg. Harald the baby-killer. In fact, one eye-witness spoke of a viking who was ridiculed by all the others because he refused to kill small children.

Seriously, fuck vikings. They were pure niggers.

Finnmark... land of the Finns

Im a viking

ok

novo-viking passing by

Why do so many stormfags worship the Vikings when they accomplished jackshit.
>no worthwhile art
>no impressive architecture
>no great philosophers
>no great literature
>no impressive leaders and generals

Just Compare them to Greece, Rome, and Persia. It's not even a competition. Vikings were literally medieval Isis
>raped and pillaged innocents
>killed countless Christians

Must suck for Sup Forums fags knowing blonde haired/blue eyes Nordics never achieved anything

the kingdom of wessex was once belgian
make belgium great again

Harro -_- guy

Alright lads

hi

Some people don't go turbo-autism and rank cultures like you do

should i do the hitler pasta

I-I never thought I'd live to see the day that someone outside Belgium posts legitimate belclay. I-I want to say something but I'm overwhelmed by tears.

Here, have this Menapian colonies map in return.

Odin, the Viking God, was brought to light as the "Turkish Ancestor of Swedish People" by Prof. Sven Lagerbring in his book (you can reach this book from Royal Swedish Library: Bref till Cancellie Rådet och Riddaren, Herr Joh. Ihre om Svenska och Turkiska Språkens likhet, 1764, Lund University). Here what he concluded, given with his words: "Our ancestors are Turks who are comrades of Oden. We have got enough evidence on this subject. There are people who want to fool you into thinking they are Goths. I don't care whether it will be discrediting for me or not. Oden and his comrades were Turks."

Sweden is our brother. Turks will liberate sweden from leftism (laserturken)

I was born to break the rules, so I post itt

There's a Turkish historian who claims Belgians are Turkish because the city of Genk, a name which also is found amongst Turkic nations.

But contrary to your nutty Swedish professor it wasn't written in 1764, but about 10 years ago. Forgot the guys name but I heard it discussed on the radio.

Aliens are also Turkish (Alpha Centauri) (confirmed by Spanish secret service and Turkish medi)

I've had a Turk tell me with a straight face that Turks built the pyramids.

Also that Turks were the first people to convert to islam.

I would have challenged his views if he wasn't a knife-wielding cocaine-addicted psychotic.

БЫЛИ
CЫHAMИ PЮPИКA

pussy

turks are scots and scots are hebrew and hebrews are kurds and kurds are ainu

The guy has already killed before, also I had a business relationship with him back then.

Actually she's from eastern Siberia

(it was meant as a joke)

t. literally kim cho lee

Ha
Ha

We was tsunami ____?

You Germans are of course thé standard when it comes to humour. Or should I say comedy?

My byli synami Ryurika.

We were the sons of Rurik.

holy shit, i just realised that paris was named after the tribe parisii, and they were also called that in northern britain, next to the brigantes to the northwest, who are also said to have connections to the vindelici, in the alps next to the belgae

it's all starting to make sense, britain and france has all been subsidaries of belgium since te beginning. belgium owns europe! rule belgica!

I don't know what the fuck I am.
As a Finn I'm most likely hybrid of a Mongol and a Swede, but my grandmothers grandmother (or something like that) was Austrian, which explains why I look like Hitler without mustache.

(also, the first settlers of Ireland according to their legends with the Fîr Bolg, aka Belgians)

Daily reminder that
Treveri>>>>>all other BelGAY

pfff Treveri were just gold-plated Germans, also half of them settled in Northern Italy with the Longobardi in the early 5th century.

The Menapii, now there's a real Belgian tribe to be proud of. They were the proverbial Asterix, Menapians were never really conquered by Rome, they were the only Belgic tribe that did not send hostages to Rome as a peace contract.

Also they had many trading routes to Armorica (Bretagne), Britain and Ireland, pretty much found and settled the Isle of Man, and had relatively good contacts with the neighbouring Germanics (Chauci, an Anglo-Frisian race), with whom they settled the SE-Irish coast.

Not to mention that their pork products and textile were famous all over the Roman Empire (a tradition which they as Flemings later would carry on).

Caesar said that the Belgae were the bravest of all Gauls. Surely the Menapians then must be the bravest of all Belgae.

I almost forgot about Carausius the Menapian, formerly a military commander in Roman service, but he went carausing with his friends and after being denied Roman emperor, he declared himself emperor of free Britain and Northern Gaul in the late 3rd century AD.

Good thread

>Surely the Menapians then must be the bravest of all Belgae.
>Writing about a century after Caesar, Pomponius Mela identifies the Treveri as the "most renowned" of the Belgae
>the Treveri supplied the Roman army with some of its most famous cavalry,[8] and the city of Augusta Treverorum was home for a time to the family of Germanicus, including the future emperor Gaius (Caligula).[10] During the Crisis of the Third Century
WE WUZ HORSEMENS AND SHIET

didn't belgians also invent coins

Meh, Treveri brought the manichean heresy to our lands. All while the Morini, Menapii and Nervii accepted, during days of harsh persecution no less, the True Catholic Faith directly from the hands of the martyred Saints SS Victoricus and Fuscian. The latter built the first catholic altar on a field they sanctified, and today still is called the Holy Field (Heilig Velt, now Helfaut in French). We're talking mid 3rd century here.

I think it is safe to say that we Western Belgae were the first non-Roman people in Europe who accepted the true faith.

>According to Herdotous (I, 94), coins were first minted by the Lydians, while Aristotle claims that the first coins were minted by Demodike of Kyrme, the wife of King Midas of Phrygia.

I may add that according to their own lore, Belgae originally came from those regions (legendary Cimmerians of the Crimean, said to have originated in Asia Minor).

pic related