Drawthread

Drawthread
Potato the pimp edition

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
imgur.com/a/qItQA
youtube.com/watch?v=ldqbXakBJqc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Requesting Polt from Monster Musume successfully being used as live bait to catch a giant fish. She should be entirely inside the fish's stomach while still attached to the fishing line. And then in another panel have the fishing line snapping and the fishing swimming off with her as its meal.

Haha uh oh

Reup for this dude in case he didn't catch it last thread.

>Is that Kagome?

Yeah.

Spitroast?

Financial advisor guy from the previous thread. How do I make a buttload of money? Advise me!

Requesting someone stuck to someone's ass with their cheeks swelled up and they're crying while the other person has a evil grin on their face.

Is that you Krazy? Sorry if that's not you. You're style and work is super clean

okay good to know

Thanks for that first ATTEMPT Eva
I like it.
Is it ok for me to be greedy and to ask for more? With extra comfiness?

Aight this is just to make sure people see

/r/ing someone to Draw a man in a hoodie and jeans with this wolfs head (think daft punk) preferably in a howling /WRYY pose
If needed I'll post refs for the pose

draw me something that will make me happy im still depressed and still waiting

i love it

>How do I make a buttload of money?
See pic related

Requesting Rukia doing something cute/cool with any pokemon in the spreadsheet below
Pokemon: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
Rukia refs: imgur.com/a/qItQA

Can you draw me some more of this Scuttlebug girl?
Preferably jumping cutely.

acquire talents applicable to real life situations and stop waiting for opportunity to come to you rather than being proactive like a worthwhile human being

Set up more backer goals on your Patreon to entice backers. The $800 for Mousie route is desirable but steep, try to add one or two smaller goal rewards. Also you could start streaming yourself drawing and take in donations. I'd also suggest you offer out commission work on more detailed pieces of artwork. Another thing, try to send out some demos to YouTubers who like to play random games, it will make for good and different content for their channel while also promoting your game for you, therefore leading to more Patreon support.

become a drug dealer, maybe scam people.

thank u :)

ms paint stuff like this legit makes me smile though. I love the little face and stuff

Requesting any of these

sorry i feel like doin somethin else for a bit!

@potato here u go~

>OwO
UwU

>You should have a knife fight with Frien.

How dare you imply my fatass would ever apply for a real job. I'm defended. I mean offended. I don't know what I mean, but grrrr you rustled my jimmies!
>Acquire talents
>36 yrs old
I think I'm kind of past the "acquire any sort of skill" mark. But decent advice nonetheless. Cheers.
I'm into it! They'll hafta censor or skip the naughty bits, but yeah. The mousie goal is just there to always remind me that I could've had 800 bucks for drawing her naked or something. So close. But yeah, good stuff! Much appreciated.
>Become a drug dealer
I don't even know where people get drugs, that stuff is illegal. Do they just spawn it out of thin air? That's a pass.
>Scam people
Always trying.

>Sorry
No worries
I was being an ass anyways
So I should be sorry

I wanna draw like murata but i fucking suck
pls tell me how to increase my power level
hes jiren and im yamcha...

no worries my friend

any requests?

Can I request a Russian soldier drawing?

I must cannot tell you how hard I cummed to this!! Kagome has always been my fantasy when I was the teenager but I knew I can never beat up Inu-yasha and take her, seeing this picture filled me with such volume of orgasmic juice and I cum so fast, hard with the intensity, all over myself to where it even went past my head!!

Do you know what happened last time someone fought frien?!

More of this princess from Sup Forums, please.

ponk?

draw for 5 hrs every day

oh no

Oof, the urge to snuggle is strong. Thanks again, Eva~

What I'm really curious about is how much quality to expect from the content your making and how is the money being used. Why should people want to support your game amongst others? You're basically making a visual novel right? How good is the story and artwork?

>Get good at drawing dynamic figures
>Get good at drawing environments
>Get good at value, shading, and details

I don't know what else to really say, just practice a lot and do studies of the human anatomy. Then apply those things to concepts of characters.

more furry comms;

and/or make a higher tier for your patreon for more exclusives

anybody wanna.......request??

is my favorite color.
draw some more ponk, plox.

Long balled nigga? Lowkey?

requesting ice wolfos;

pose is your choice;

keep the polygonal look to it

Yes, make me more of wall-nigga.
Make him ride through a battlefield, destroying everything in his way.

draw an oni, male or female is up to you

Hey there! Guess I'll request you riding on the back of a bear like a badass, pic related.

GGs Smash user! I suddenly hate pineapples..

Requesting marko neko however you want. appreciate anything

sure!
gimme a bit

p-potato pls~

How do the wounds feel?
Would you mind if I shake your beautiful hands?

youtube.com/watch?v=ldqbXakBJqc

hi there, requesting Polt from Monster Musume successfully being used as live bait to catch a giant fish? She should be entirely inside the fish's stomach while still attached to the fishing line? and then in another panel have the fishing line snapping and the fishing swimming off with her as its meal?

frien is sory for hurt
but it was needed
frien hop u feel better soon!

Long Ball niggas,,,we ride...

It's all pretty mediocre, I'm sort of banking on people's kindness and charity. Appealing to their humanity and all that nonsense.
People do like their furry lewds...
I don't know what kind of tiers to add tho.
"For 10 dollars, I will take pictures of my chocolate milk and send it to you."
I got nothing!

hennllo new frien!

W-wear something....strappy and latexy~

well if you ever add to the game, you can have "demos" of the new chicks to the game.

I guess you could say you had the BALLS to make this request.

neckboobs

He was the only reason I ever watched the magic school bus.

fuck off goofy ass fufu lame ass nigga

please draw thicc /fit/ milfs.

>Can I request a Russian soldier drawing?

I see we're getting a little BALLSy here, aren't we?

GG NutButt
GG
you always kick my butt even if i own yours~

doesnt patreon have some system of milestones instead of tiers? that way you can say if you get to some amount you would add another chick, or anothe special scene or stuff like that

I love it, thanks!
Can you make him do the Cossack dance?

Is this the appearance of perfection?

I wanna finish the 3 gentle...animals first before adding stuff. But yeah, if I get enough money thrown at my face, I will do more stuff with the game.
That it does. I already set 800 bucks for a Mousey route. I'm just gonna sit back and watch that money pile up after I release the demo, I made her extra sweet and adorable. But yeah, I guess I can do more serious stuff with that. The goals are all pretty un-inspired right now.

Dude breed lmao

I love her fluffy shorts, can I poke them?

>It's all pretty mediocre, I'm sort of banking on people's kindness and charity.
>Appealing to their humanity and all that nonsense.
>Mediocre.
>Humanity.

This was supposed to be the part where you convinced me why people would want to support your game. You're going about this wrong...

And the rest of the anons have given good advice about more incentives for supporters. The thing is, they have to be good incentives. I find it hard to think people would throw away their money for a mediocrely drawn cute animal instead of... Idk, donating to charity.

ponk,good...

frien seyz to admit to ur Ș̵̢̡̛̛̛̛̱̰̫̝̩͈͓̟̩̭͈͍̤͔̦͇̬̱͑͊̉̈̄̓̓͛́͗̇̄̇̈́̈́̍̀̋́̋͂͋͊̈́̊̃̎͗͌͆̈́̍̍͑͆̎̊̾̈́̋̆̋̆̄̌͆́̃͆̈́͗͌̏̔̾̋̀̀̌͋͊͋̕̕͘̕͘͘͘̕̚͘͜͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠I̵̢̢̧̧̢̢̨̛̛̛̛̛͎̪̱̤͓̠̹̮̞̻͍̙̺̤͖̪̱̙͓̼̟͔̟͈̠͇͚͔̩̮̹͕̩̜͇̰͈̳̥̰̻̺̜͈͖͔̼͚̮͖͖̮͎͇̮̦̱͔͇̤̒̂̆̆͂̈́̃͂̊̈̏͐̍̔̒͆̃̔͌̇̈́̈́̔̀̐͆̉͛̏͗͒̍̃͒̔̐̄̑͌͐̓͛̂̐̿͋̍̎̀͋́̉͂͆͆͛͗̏̃̕͘̕̚͘̚̕͘̚͜͜͝͠͝Ņ̸̧̢̡̧̢̧̨̛͚̜͈̜͍̬͖̟̹̜̗̭̹̖̮͎̝͍͙̙̫̦͖̮̻̘͇͔̦̞̳͕͈͚͕̫̼̞̗̦͍͖̤̠̟͎̦͍̳͖͍̯̝̞̮͍̰̬̻͔̣̭̮̳̱̦̿͆̄͐͒̈́̀̔͛͐̈́̃̄͌̏̇̄̀̉͊̋̒̌͊̈́̃͗͛̂̓͂͆̽͂̽͋̓͐̉̉͗̆̍̎͗͋̂̾̾͂̽͒͂̏̇̏̍̏̆͐͗͊́̿͛̕̚̕̕͘͘͜͜͜͜͝͝ͅ

Indeed, how are you?

OH SHIT ITS THE WALL

Rag, can you give me forehead kissu please?

I've struggled with erectile dysfunction for years i did everything i could to stop it first step was of course pills but they were no help and i got bad side effects i tried doing it in public it was my favorite fantasy but it stayed flaccid i traveled the world wasted my money on the most beautiful prostitutes money could buy but alas nothing not even a halfie i gave up i thought there was nothing possible ive sat wasting my life away for 2 years since thinking there was no point i had scheduled to kill myself next week but i happened to come across this and i owe my life to you cause this got my penis harder than i could have ever imagined.

NOT GOOD

n-nani

necktits
are best tits

Hey man, I'm just being honest. The game won't be very good, it's my first game ever and I'm shit at story-telling. I'm not gonna fabricate confidence in something I shouldn't be confident about. It will be cohesive and have "cutesy" art, but that's about all it will have going for it. I'm thinking if people like the demo, they might throw some money at my face. Hope and faith are all I got here, my guy.

show dicc

Go ahead

oh snap! thanks boi

~~~Welcome to the show, Don't forget to tip your entertainer ~~~

-Bonjour, comment Ça va?

heheheheh. this guy. there's a certain reason you're one of my favorite drawfags

I like it, thank-su!
Can you draw Knuckles Knuckles Knuckles and Knuckles from K. N. U. C. K. L. E. S. ?