Has anyone else come to realization that you were part of the system where we own women and treat them like garbage?

Has anyone else come to realization that you were part of the system where we own women and treat them like garbage?
I lost my ex and after some thought altering experiences I realized how shitty I was. It makes me sick and angry to think that I treated her that way and supported pussy grabber for laughs.
Then I think oh I'll just be a tough guy and hurt guys who think like that, only to realize then that would be hurting my former self. I don't want to hurt anyone anymore.
how do we stop the cycle?

unless you rewire our biological imperative, women and men will continue to be attracted to subhumans

back in my day trolling meant something

Op here
I struggle with it myself. I'm getting hard taking to this girl I have no interest in dating..
I just want to do the right thing now.
You have a shitty attitude. If you hit a woman and I find out about it I'll fractured your eye socket and break your elbows.
I'm all about love though! So don't make me do that.
To be clear, I never physically hurt a woman.

Op here
Why do I come here hoping to find anyone that also cares and is self aware?

you're a beta faggot, stop defending women as some kind of innocent creature

Nah man. You're the weak one. I thought it was all about pleasing women sexually and putting people in the ER for crossing me.
I feel bad about how I talked to my ex. It also wasnt good that I told her about what I did for revenge, I should have kept that to myself.

Hey OP, you're not alone on this one. After my ex of 3 years got a new bf, I came to terms with how shitty of a person I was. I wasn't a bad boyfriend, but I reflected on everything I could've done and things I could've said better. Minor regrets everywhere, but the stack up. I hate myself for it and constantly think about it, but I'm sure we'll get over it eventually, just give it some time man. Hang in there, dude.

So basically you're projecting your shortcomings onto the whole culture?
Sounds a lot like the male feminists who rape or kill women.

>no u
kek, but seriously im not saying i treat them shit, but letting them have any word over you is a sure fire way of being cucked

>part of the system
yea, that system is called "nature". the problem is we can't socially engineer away biology

Because the hope you feel can not be lost by your current form of information gathering. We all hope to find something more brilliant when faced with darkness. Which is why no matter how many times you stare into the abyss of the human experience you want to see something different.

We are all objects that get used and then tossed aside. You don't have to be a woman to experience that

Women are worthless. It's a fact. Their value is whatever men place upon them, usually solely for their looks. They're devoid of personality or anything meaningful.

Op here
Glad I'm not alone.
I said some disgusting shit that you shouldn't say to anyone. My attitude was so toxic I can't even say the shit I did to others without throwing up. I'm really glad my ex got away from me, she deserves better than a psychopath sex addict.
Bro this culture is everywhere. How do you not see it? You must be part of it still.
I was proud of how many times I would make my ex orgasm each night and how she would cum stain my blankets. Then I could snap into dangerous hostility with a stranger the next day. Rinse and repeat. It's unbelievable how quickly we can lose ourselves.

You should probably ask in /adv/ or somewhere where people won't try too hard to be a dick about shit.

Op here
Having any word over me? You mean dictating me? That never happened, but I became scary and mean enough she wouldn't tell me everything.. I let her borrow money all the time and didn't stress her about that..i just stressed the little things like a lunatic and became emotionally unavailable when she wanted to actually talk to me.
You have a shit attitude and you're dead wrong. I hope you become more self aware.

there's nothing wrong with that, what do you think your ancesstors did to disobedient women

My ancestors were nazis and whatnot. I'm not going to measure myself with what they would do. They were all shorter and less broad shouldered than me too. What relevance do they have to me?

they made you,

So what? They made a fucking monster. Now I'm just trying to live the rest of my life helping others

Men are supposed to contradict everything and be independent, women are supposed to be complacent and follow trends. I really don't know how that can change at all.

lol

lol, you're a faggot

reminder nature will win in the end, your ex will eventually hitch up with an even bigger scumbag and if she doesn't, she'll get with a beta and cheat on him

In our culture it's the opposite. Men are usually complacent. I thought I was a good guy even when I was doing bad shit. It's like a weird dream to me now.

try not being vague, you'll probably get more people to take the bait

No you sir are the faggot. She's not like that. She just doesn't want to live in fear. Believe me I was horrifying... So many people are suffering from what I did. If you called me a faggot back then I'd make sure you never spoke again.
I wish you all the best.

sure thing dude, how long did it take for her to leave? bet it was a while, she probably loved it

Op signing off. Goodnight yall.

Try to find yourselves before you end up regretting things. I'm in great shape physically and financially, but it's hard to stomach my past.

We lived together over five years, it was bad for the last 2 years.