Ask a straight 25yo guy packing this anything

Ask a straight 25yo guy packing this anything..

Is it cold in there?

Does your boner reach your belly button?

Not it's rather hot actually !

Not even close to it sadly

Ah, my dicks almost identical to yours flaccid. Bodies is neat and diffo

Does seeing bigger ones like mine still make you sad or have you accepted your fate

And may i ask how girls usually react if they see it flaccid ? And alsp how big are you when erect ?

Still a bit jealous when i hear girls talking about big dicks or when i see some online.. yours look pretty huge you're lucky ;)

How are you straight? You're hot but I'm gay af

Yup I feel blessed, dicks aren't everything user, they dont really hold any tangible evolutionary value (other than increased chance to procreate due to psychological factors) stay posotove.

Why is it bigger than mine?

so you going to go gay because guys will love to fuck you.

They laugh and make fun of me for ages, when I'm erect it's at least 5.5 inches or more, reaches my naval and I've had girlfriends accidentally get me laid (cheating) because they'd talk about it with their friends.

I actually flashed a friends mom once, and she made fun for months. I had a tiny lighter and she'd crack up about how much smaller it is than everyone elses. Little did she know of the raging beast that dwells within

I'm not attracted to male body and skinny blonde are my weakness :')

Yes sure you're right , i'm pretty good at foreplay so thats something to start with but i always feel like i'm missing something.. but i'll try to stay positive ;)

Are you really smaller ?

I don't really think thats going to happend user

Already had this happend to me before i feel you user :/ A girl's laugh can hit you harder than anything

Why do you wear your underwear up so high, looks pretty stupid

That was only for the picture i don't wear them like that

im flacid and im still bigger

Your flaccid. rev that grower up OP.

It's more like semi-hard

But yeah fully erect is a little better of course

But if i don't shave for like a month , even hard you wouldn't see much..

Meh, not bad. At least you got nice balls.

i want a girl to laugh at mine and tell all her friends how small and limp it is

fuck asian girls op. back when i was in asia these bitches eyes would cross and almost all of them squirted or couldnt take it and im only ab 6.5

More?

I know your str8, I merely have a fetish for compact cock N bawls. They tend to be nice and sensitive when the guy is in good health. {not a fat fuck basically}

KEK IT DIDN'T CHANGE AT ALL

Drive me crazy, especially with good proportions like op, like a proud little soldier trying to do his best.

mhmm, you said it bro.

Thx user

I have an almost similar fetish but never had the courage to try it out

Never been with an asian girl and i find some of them really attractive so thanks for the advice user ;)

>similar fetish but never had the courage to try it out
At least it's actually possible for you. I think that would be so hot but my dick isn't small enough to credibly laugh at.

Sorry op, you best chance might be bottoming. Either that or find someone like who's into smaller dicks.

Same i feel ya. It'd turn me on if a guy told me my dick was laughably small but it's not small enough for that to be believable.

How do you fap

Isnt hard to fap?

You might be right but i don't think its easy to find the right girl to ask for it , and i don't see myself flashing a stranger just for my kink i could even got in trouble for it ;)

Not many girls are into small penis humiliation sadly..

I had a ex gf using a strapon on me a few years back and i really enjoyed it a lot so i wouldn't mind being with a girl that take pleasure like this ;)

It's easier if you have enough foreskin to cover the head, not sure if op does though

Well i meant bottoming for a guy but if you find a girl that likes that, that's all the better.

Not much foreskin lol
I usually use my thumb in first finger so its easier to jerk or sometime i just wrap my hand around it and its the same as every guy except mine doesn"t come out of my hand at all ;)

Welp, i only have vagina so.. Cant really relate to that foreskin part.

Don't kill yourself.

Okay that's educational

how is life?

>this thread again

have you ever thought of trying chastity, OP? you've got a good dick for that

Other than that just fine and you ?

>You again

Sorry if it was too graphic ;)

how are your short shorts? the design style of the house gives it away.

Yes the ex which made me try the strapon also had and old plastic chastity cage she gave me but never really used it after

Looks like there is always worst

Kek that one is way too big for you

this. You need one of those cages that are just pressed flat

its cute

Thanks user

I know and its hurting when i wear it so i never tried again

Are you sure smaller cages than this one exist ?

Yeah, although they might cost a bit more. Where was it hurting when you wore it?

how many inches hard? I got a pretty small dick too, OP, it's uncut though so i got plenty of foreskin, its only about 5 1/2 to 6 inches hard

HAHAHAHAHAHAH WHAT THE FUCK HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ITS LOCKE DIN A CAGE WHAT THE FUCKS WRONG WITH YOU that's so fucked up like why is it because it's small and useless she made you wear a cage on it while she pegs you? what the fuck why would you do that

i wasn't aware they made such small devices !

Last i remember it was around the balls area that it was hurtfull and also my dick would try to slip out of it when it was really cold for example :/

They sure looks more expensive than the chinese plastic model..

l have 9 inch dick and its 7 inches when not hard

Somewhere around 3" inch hard i think

It's called chastity play google is your friend lol

I think you could get plastic versions of something similar. Browse around a bit. Get one with extra rings cause it's not supposed to hurt there

i havnt seen a dick that has needed chastity so bad in a non-sissy thread in a long time

I like your dick tbh, and your balls look nice too.

I will and who knows but the missing part would be the girl to keep me in it lol ;)

Thanks user thats nice to hear !

Your picture does make it sounds kind of attractive lol

I had a bigger dick than you when I was 12

I think that mine wasn't much bigger when i was 12 also actually.. or maybe my memories aren't really accurate :/

Lemmesee

2 things OP
how old are you?
and
are you a virgin?

Does it stay that way forever or is it like a bird penis were it shoots out when aroused?
Also did you suffer any damage or is this natural?

lol

25 and not a virgin

Semi hard on this pic

Fully hard on this one
And this is natural as far as i know ;)

just fuck my shit up fam. somebody with a dick 4 inches shorter than mine gets more pussy than me

Do you get off on comparing with larger guys or does it just like fuel insecurity?

So you're a grower?

I guess the size doesn't matter thing doest work in some case then :)

I've actually never comapred with other guys IRL i wouldn't mind but only if they were strangers i'm considering trying nude beach next year ;)

I guess you could call it that way but it doesn't grow much !

pic of when it's hard?

I would love to compare with you irl ;)

HARD PIC