I know this is not my personal army...

i know this is not my personal army. but there's a guy fucking with my sister threatening to put her pics online and all this bullshit.

the cops won't do anything cause althoguh we have his name, facebook, instagram, phone number, we don't have his address.

i'm an oldfag, haven't been on Sup Forums in 7 yrs but what can i do? some ideas?

Other urls found in this thread:

gawker.com/5302244/bungalow-8-scam-artist-out-of-jail-being-weird
observer.com/2008/09/bungalow-bungler-behind-bars/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

holy shit there are even articles about this guy:

gawker.com/5302244/bungalow-8-scam-artist-out-of-jail-being-weird

You should get on the line and seek help by posting a picture of someone else's sister. Karma

Post pics of your sister first

post more of dat ass first my nigga

This

i will if you can actually fucking help me.

You're an idiot.

here is his fb. and pic related

facebook dot com slash GiovanniGabbana27

Oh geez, dude looks like he's pushing 30 trying to be 16 again.

Wait your sister was with this guy?

Sorry OP, if you're not willing to be complely honest with us, we can't help you.
You lied to us.
Fuck Off!!!

Don't let him kidnap your sister, he may hide her underneath those chins.

hasnt been to Sup Forums in 7 years. 3rd reply had to have made those 7 disappear almost immediately

Your sister shouldn't have been a whore.

never ever said that was my sister.

If you could trick him into clicking a link an pull his ip, then you can give it to the police and they can get his address from that. Look into the url shortener (bit.do) it gives you statistics with the IP address. Also a word of advice, don't use online IP trackers, they are close but will only get his general neighborhood area not his specific house.

This

Hope it helps OP

ok but can't the police get everything from this guy's number or something? also he seems to be an ex convict?

>Giovanni Luciano got busted using his friend’s credit card at the Manhattan nightclub Bungalow 8 in May 2007. He’d been passing himself off around town as an heir to Dolce & Gabbana. The Post dubbed him “Bungalow Thief.” He got 2 to 4 years for grand larceny.

observer.com/2008/09/bungalow-bungler-behind-bars/

Nudes or GTFO man

IDK about telephone numbers, but I do know IP addresses. Pretty much when you have an IP the police can just contact the ISP and get the person's address. If the police can't do anything maybe you could take a drive around his area and try to find his car. Then boom you have his address.

She should just Sia it.

If that was my sister, I would find him and break his legs

Maybe sis shouldn't be a whore or a closet slut?

>url shortener
ok so i tried that

and i get two ip's from states that are not mine. and i'm the only one who clicked that link since i just made it.

the guy has a criminal record in the city of new york, which is where we are.

my sister never even went out on a date with this guy. they met because he's a creep who talks to students in the area.

stop being a virgin faggot.

so those websites that claim they can give you info about someone based on their telephone number are actually bullshit?

i don't trust that the police is competent enough to be able to contact an ISP and obtain an address from the IP.

So how does he have compromising pics of your slut sister then?

That's not true. Some are better than others though.