09.04. 15:00 Cagliari Torino
09.04. 15:00 Crotone Inter
09.04. 15:00 Milan Palermo
09.04. 15:00 Udinese Genoa
09.04. 20:45 Lazio Napoli

>screwing everyone's fantasy football for Empoli-Pescara

not cool Tavecchio, not cool

today frontpages

The media here insist Joe Hart is world class so how much will a small club like Torino pay to keep England's brave Joe Hart?

they probably won't even try to keep him
his wages are way too high and his performances this season wouldn't justify any investment
not that he's been shit, but he hasn't been great either

would any pragmatic chairman pay any money for
>english goalkeeping
?

I don't think so

>piace de sciglio
kek, they really don't want to even try to win next season. They really need a keeper, I checked on sqwawka the saves/goals conceded ratio and Reina is one of the 2-3 worse keepers in serie A, on the same level as the teams that are going in B next season

Reina is shit
i am a keeper myself and the players my trainer always said to avoid taking as role models were Reina, De Sanctis and Frey
their positioning is shit and they only rely on reflexes and explosive legs to make a save
obviously that is not a valid strategy

obviously that is not the be all end all to evaluate a keeper since different defenses can conceded different kinds of shots, but Hart's saves/goals conceded ratio is even worse than reina

tbf
>Italian defending
played a big part in that goal

>2nd best defense of the league in terms of shots on goal conceded
>still concede more than 3 teams at least

dat Udinese def though

>implying they want to keep him

other numbers noone cares about: weighted top scorers table

>the statpadding city of Icardi and Mertens

EMPOLI (4-3-1-2) – Skorupski; Laurini, Veseli, Barba, Pasqual; Krunic, Buchel, Croce; El Kaddouri; Marilungo, Thiam.

PESCARA (4-3-3) – Fiorillo; Zampano, Bovo, Campagnaro, Biraghi; Memushaj, Muntari, Coulibaly; Benali, Bahebeck, Caprari.

Good to see that Muntari is still able to play professional football at age 52

Is anyone watching this? I hope not

>snubbing the most anticipated game of the day

I shan't be snubbing Atalanta - Sassuolo

>pisscara

18 team league when?

when diritti TV's money will be a marginal profit from the teams

so never

>empooli

Ranocchia scored again

>the city of the """""best league in the world"""""

lineups
>ATALANTA (3-4-3): Berisha; Toloi, Caldara, Masiello; Conti, Cristante, Freuler, Spinazzola; Kurtic, Petagna, Gomez. Allenatore: Gasperini

>SASSUOLO (4-3-3): Consigli; Adjapong, Cannavaro, Acerbi, Dell'Orco; Pellegrini, Sensi, Missiroli; Berardi, Defrel, Ragusa. Allenatore: Di Francesco

today's match summed up in 2 posts

YOUTH POWER

>tfw papu gomez and kessie to roma in the summer
cant wait desu

Post your best papu gomez memes pls

>atalanta XI avg age: 25.2
>sassuolo XI avg age: 25.5

unironically the good guys derby

;_;

i hope el Papu stays in Atalanta
he just wouldn't work out for Roma
Kessie would be a great addition though, although i'd have prefered if we simply kept Pellegrini, so i hope we don't make the same mistake with Paredes

Also 16/22 italians playing

>le sassuolo cinderella meme
I hope it ends soon

Kessie is a meme, you heard it here first

18/22 technically
Gomez has obtained italian citzenship and Adjapong plays for our U19

it's not about them being muh cindrella story, it's about them being a good team that focuses on italian youth and has a solid board behind them

>inb4 m-muh Juve B
why do gobbi and butthurt ABJs alike make everything about Juve

Why wouldn't gomez work? He could easily replace perotti and elsha.
I agree on pellegrini but kessie seems like a better player, and although using your own talents would be great I'd prefer players who'd improve the squad. Same with politano. I can only see him as a good sub and I doubt he'd like that.

i think Gomez has had his best season this year and i doubt he could play at the same level in a much tougher environment like Roma
plus in Bergamo he's the captain and the star, in Roma he'd be just one of the many
plus he's much older than Elsha and honestly not as good as Perotti, so i don't think he'd be a good replacement for either

Papu will miss Roma ;_;

He just did 'it' again, now I ask you. Who is the cut-inside-man of Serie A?

#Juventus XI: Buffon; Lichtsteiner, Barzagli, Rugani, Alex Sandro; Khedira, Marchisio; Cuadrado, Dybala, Sturaro; Higuain.

>Sturaro on the wing

>sturaro at all

Juventus (4-2-3-1): Buffon; Lichtsteiner, Barzagli, Rugani, Alex Sandro; Khedira, Marchisio; Cuadrado, Dybala, Sturaro; Higuain. All.Allegri

Chievo (4-3-1-2): Sorrentino; Cacciatore, Cesar, Dainelli, Gobbi; Castro, Radovanovic, Hetemaj; Birsa; Pellissier, Inglese. All.Maran

Suso
although the original Serie A LCIM was Cerci

basically this

Cerci

>Leave the jews to us

>not 'Panettones your path'

Hold up
Why aren't Buffon, Sandro, Khedira, Cuadrado, Dybala and Higuain rested for Tuesday

>resting Higuain

>not *Baloccos your path*

>we meme'd that Higuain can't be left out of match squad because he'll go out of shape immediately
>it might actually be true

Chievo are good only in the first half of the season, once they avoided relegation they get Palermo-tier

didn't they beat someone decent recently?
although they have lost to Crotone at home last Sunday, so io guess your point is valid

I predicted he'll end up with 24-26 league goals by the end of the season back in first Juve match thread this season. Can he still pull it off?

>all those empty seats
is it some sort of religious holiday in Catanzaro today?

>sturato

actuallty its Pandoro

They 4-0d Empoli but then got 4-1d by Bologna
They beat Lazio but in Jenuary

>fielding a right-footed centre mid on your left wing

Isn't that a similar but different thing?

>playing sturato at all

>not wanting to cut inside

In Italy we get really autistic about stupid stuff expecially food, Panettone vs Pandoro is a heated rivarly as much as tits vs boobs here.

yes

yeah, pretty similar as a concept, both are Christmas specialities, but different origin, receipt and taste

panettone>pandoro btw

>he prefers Panettone
nice shti taste you got there

the only things you're going to cut inside with Sturato are your eyeballs

>tits vs boobs
well i guess i know which side you're on

I read somewhere that having beer with dinner is a serious no go in Italy. Is that true?

Thanks, I was already thinking about how I could have forgotten that.

Used to live really really close to the french-Italian border, my mom still makes ones every year for christmas/new year

sack sturato and shitsteiner already

Lichtsteiner is shitty these days

spotted the delicate faggot that likes to dunk Pandoro in milk in the morning

sorry, i don't speak to manchildren who can't handle any flavour aside from nauseating sweetness

it depends on the dinner
Pizza+Beer is the stereotypical dinner for football nights for example

>these days
he was always a workhorse and nothing much more

Lads, please don't let this Panetonne v Pandoro thing turn into this threads 'Boobs are useless and human milk literally kills babies'

>yellow for that
lmao it wasnt even a foul

BarzagGOD

nah that's bull
although wine is by far more popoular while eating and for good reason, since it accompanies food better generally

IIRC the article said it was when eating in restaurants.

dubs and Chievo get a cheeky 0-1 win

if it's a a fancy dinner/restourant yes wine is preferred
if it's a nght out with the mates beer is fine

PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY

it's not frowned upon, just unusual
now, when you see some german looking blond fucker gurgling cappuccino while eating pasta, THAT's fucked up

lel that was hilarious
>americans

HIGGY HIGGY HIGGY HIGGY HIGGY HIGGY HIGGY HIGGY HIGGY HIGGY HIGGY HIGGY HIGGY HIGGY HIGGY HIGGY HIGGY HIGGY HIGGY HIGGY HIGGY HIGGY HIGGY HIGGY HIGGY HIGGY HIGGY HIGGY HIGGY HIGGY HIGGY HIGGY HIGGY HIGGY HIGGY HIGGY HIGGY HIGGY HIGGY HIGGY HIGGY HIGGY HIGGY HIGGY HIGGY HIGGY HIGGY HIGGY HIGGY HIGGY HIGGY HIGGY HIGGY

Back in the Conte days he offered good offensive play down the wing, chipping in assists while bullying opposition's winger and fullback both. Now when you notice him being on the pitch, it's almost exclusively an inaccurate pass/cross or a foul.

THAT IGGY DYBI BROMANCE
THAT IGGY DYBI BROMANCE
THAT IGGY DYBI BROMANCE
THAT IGGY DYBI BROMANCE
THAT IGGY DYBI BROMANCE

Aaaaaaaand it's game over

So basically like any other yurop country then.

*scores against u*

*runs towards a basket of hamburgers*

since this is done, get your predictions for Tuesday in
2-0 Juventus for me

yeah
90% of those "travelling etiquette" articles you see on the internet are bullshit, and it goes for every country

>game is already in ghiaccio

well, see you tomorrow cumpà

Not even based Iggy would save Memelan I'm afraid

>ghiaccio
>cumpà