Doing an informal poll, you you approve or disapprove of this guy?

Doing an informal poll, you you approve or disapprove of this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/06/29/politics/president-trump-legislation/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is that Kim Jong Un?

Sup Forums here, I approve.

ill approve of him when he starts killing communists jews in the uniparty, until then i'll remain skeptical

i approve. Could get to work actually doing shit though, starting to tick me off

who?

Approve.

Approve

Approve.

My expectations are so low at this point that anyone who even attempts to lower taxes gets my approval.

Approve

He's not working for you. He's working for himself. If you think that improves your life, and your last name isn't trump, then you're a sucker.

I'm like twenty or thirty people here and we all disapprove.
yeah so if you could just add that

Approve

Absolutely approve.

no problem, can I get all of their names please?

approve

He's doing a great job and he makes faggots cry. What's not to love?

>lower taxes
this is the only reason to vote R over D. I would have voted for Trump whether he was R or D for two reasons: immigration and china. any politician who takes that shit on, will have my vote.

Hate him.

Approve

Disapprove, only because he has done jack shit. I mean, come the fuck on, house and senate are both republican majority, and not one fucking bill?

Strongly approve.
Economy is bonkers

It's one of the few difference between them and even that's disappearing.

>house and senate are both republican majority, and not one fucking bill?
Then you haven't been paying attention because several bills have been passed into law.
Your ignorance isn't his lack of action.

Ya just forget about that lowest unemployment rate in 17 years, and higher GDP growth last quarter than throughout all the obama years, and stock market new highs everyday. If you think any of that helps the average joe living in the USA you're a sucker

He likes young girls "underage" so I support

Almost everyone on this site approves of him, don't let the few troll/shill threads fool you

/pol troll thread is obvious

Unemployment rate, GDP growth, stock market... if any of those improvements under Obama were recognized, I'd allow trump to take credit for the changes under him. Did you credit Obama with all the improvements after the shocking Republican disaster of Bush II?

I don't think so.

I am pleased with what he's done so far.

That's Obama
Trump Fiscal Policy has only been in effect for 6 weeks and nothing has derivated from the Obama gains.

Dude, yes he has, look that shit up.

you don't have to "credit" him with anything. He is the president. He is responsible. Its that simple. Last quarter was over 3% GDP growth. Obama never had over 3% during his entire presidency. You can blame whoever you want, its just a fact. Sorry hes not the terrible president you wanted him to be. Now fuck off

Approve. He's going to do better every year he's president.

...and what is that

yeah that's jim, mary, fred, bill, Richard, leonard, rick, steve, bob, barry, margo, lucy, Harold, john, calvin, elvis, percy, brody, brian, luke, quin, paul, Barbra, cassie, and ellen

He's done good and bad. Put me down as "undecided".

Ill give that a loose and soft disapproval

You're full of shit buddy, Ellen and Paul are over here with me right now. I'm gonna have to take 2 "disapproves" off my poll

He's great. He destroyed cnn and so many fake commentators. They've tried to recover but his words rung so true no one can look wolf blizer in the face on cnn talking about how many scoops of ice cream trump had without mentally thinking "fake news."

Never have and never will approve of this useless piece of fuck

love this guy. hes nearly perfect

I'm sure I'll get sources some time tonight?

Fuck off Sup Forums

I can't believe it's the real Sup Forums.

what uh...
***pssshhhh
sorry you're breaking up
****psshhhh
sorry can't hear you over the-
**pshhh
gonna-
***pshhh

*click

Disapprove. Trump's a fucking Saudi/Israel puppet just like Obama, Bush etc.

cnn.com/2017/06/29/politics/president-trump-legislation/index.html

Even CNN says you're full of shit.

>Doing an informal poll, you you approve or disapprove of this guy?
im not ameritarded so i couldn't give a fuck. but what i will say is this: your country deserves such a retard. I didn't think the standing of the USA in the eyes of the rest of the world would ever drop.. but here we are.. in another country, on the other side of the world, laughing our asses off.

He's better than Hillary.

I makes everyone I don't like angry.

Of course I approve.

Could not approve of him any more than I do! This man will take America to new heights that we have never even fathomed!! When he finishes his second term in 2024 you'll all see!!!!

indeed, satanic get. only country that is getting anywhere near serious about the jewish lobbying is the UK (of all places). tide is turning for the zionists.

>17 years
You're right, economics haven't been this close to decent since there was a Clinton in the White House.

Hard to tell what he's actually doing since major news outlets and late night talk show hosts are a nonstop virulent stream of resistance to his presidency in order to approve or disapprove.

But since they are just marxist mouthpieces it's a good indicator of a step in the right direction.

ask the world:

Hillary has the respect of nearly all world leaders
Trump is buddies with Duterte and a couple of other despots, everyone else hates him or ignores him.

Hillary is the defacto President of the US. Trump is a goon who hasn't even signed one budget yet

I honestly think he’s like deteriorating mentally. Anyone else notice how clunky his speech is these days?

yeah, something isn't right with him. stress, old age.. maybe a combination of both.

He's just pissed off all the time.

I approve. He's been entertaining 100% time he's been in office. Far more interesting than the last 3 clowns.

He's a cunt, but at least he's not Hillary.

I think it’s partially that like 90% of the world’s population fucking hate him. For someone so hung up on others perceptions and shit

He's a retarded piece of shit and it gives me great pleasure to know he's been an abject failure as a president for almost a full calendar year
>please rage at me trumpsters your salty tears give me life

He has my approval

well, actually there's a difference in republican and democrat economic policy. Republican economic policy is very immediate in stimulating the economy where as democrat policy takes the long term. This happens due to the difference between government spending and tax cuts.
Government spending in the long term improves infrastructure while basically doing the same thing as the tax cuts.
Tax cuts go the more direct route putting the money straight into peoples pockets, which is then spent.

get it?
so you could actually credit Obama for a lot of the economy possibly

I approve of impeaching Trump ASAP OP.

Disapprove

>implying tax cuts put more money in people's pockets
please explain how eliminating the state and local tax deduction is going to put more money in my pocket
also, please explain where this extra money is supposed to come from
also, please explain why this didn't happen in Kansas when they tried to pull this shit and literally went bankrupt

useful idiot

>muhh tax cutssssss

lol thank god golf course owners get to keep their tax breaks while college students on scholarships now need to pay taxes on those scholarships

sure thing I can cut down to one ramen a day, nbd

you could become an engineer and make billions of dollars a year user

lel

>Republican economic policy is very immediate in stimulating the economy

hahaha

no

Disapprove because: his first act as president was to raise taxes on the middle class, his first military act as president killed an 8 year old American girl, he signed a bill that allows coal companies to pollute the waterways, he has stocked his cabinet with Globalists and corrupt criminals, he gave a $400 Billion deal to a Wahhabi terror state... I could go on and on.

If you can't afford college with pell and all the loans and shit you get now from the govt you shouldn't go
I'll be saving around 140 a month in taxes, I'm buying a nice car with it
Fuck em

>Globalists
I see what you mean, but when we finally do go Democrat again, you do realize the goal is to become a worldwide economy.

you sir may be retarded
tax cuts for you mean that you don't get taxed as much
you dense motherfucker

>with pell and all the loans and shit
christ you're a boomer faggot

DEAR square minded retarded Americans... you are disgusting, with that disgusting president... oh but wait you think the other bitch is better? you are worst than cancer you are the reason for all the problems in the world... you created terrorism and war YOU AMERICAN CITIZEN... YOU ARE DISGUSTING

Love him. Even if he turns into alien or robot eater of babies, I’d still delight that he isn’t Bush/Clinton/Obama(all crook traitor treason ) and would continue to support as he literally eats babies on wh lawn.

Fuck you faggot. I voted for Sanders and then Clinton.
DON'T FUCKING LUMP ME IN WITH THAT FUCKING BULLSHIT.

Just came to say Fuck Trump. Bye.

Disapprove because he cannot stop lying and doesn't do anything well at all and looks like shit and is literally the most worthless person who has ever lived.

I think the US can withstand him and his cabinet, but it might be close if Putin decides to actually make a move while his buttboy has the nuclear football.

>Trump isn't a crook

MAGA BITCHES

ITS OKAY TO BE WHITE

That sure as fuck not my goal

lmao faggot
stay mad at being a europoor, you're on the united states of earth

Approve

We already have a global economy m8
Globalization is happening wether you like it or not. Resistance is pointless. Adapt or die

Yeah well it's obvious you don't know wtf you're talking about

The US is not an island, we are a Planet, last time I checked.

'several bills are passed' typical republican speak. hey dumbass, which bills...name them.

im actually glad that you appeared... Sanders was a good candidate... NOW TELL OTHER IDIOTS TO STOP WATCHING TV. MEDIA is murdering you people.

Too many go to college. Even niggers.

I wish someone would douse him in kerosene and toss a match already.

OK I was going to agree with you but you sound like a total faggot

haha yes, that's how it normally is, that's how it was in the bush era. The modern Republican party is not what it used to be. So I guess my explanation is a little bit dated. But it's a little hard to keep up with tax bills when they're new and I am more worried about North Korea, The Paris Climate Agreement and Asian Trade.

TV anyway.
It's fun to figure out what's going on without it.