Why are all these little faggots so damn ugly?

Why are all these little faggots so damn ugly?

part of the netflix all inclusive program

now available at every jew paid media

What's the name of the blonde one?

because you are not attracted to kids.

The two rightside middle look pretty tasty.

Racemixing

Natalia Dyer Is so hot

I'd ejaculate inside the one in the skirt.

Who wouldn't?

natalia dyer. Good looking ugly vibe possibly jewish

Especially his fag

WHO DOES NO ONE WEAR A BELT ANYMORE???? IS THERE A JEWISH CONSPIRACY TO STOP PEOPLE WEARING BELTS????????????

Millie is beautiful

I thought Le 56% face was just a meme

Because real people are not Hollywood.

Wow they really do look abnormal. Very off facial features. Maybe changes in the water supply and vaccines recently.

That's an actual condition. I met someone with it once.

Yeah, it’s called having fugly parents

all the white ones except the one with the curly hair are jewish which makes them look strange from inbreeding and that curly haired one one has a facial deformation.

Gays? OP?

Fags, probably.

They're all part jewish.

I remember him saying he didn’t have any collar bones in some random interview

most kids are pretty fucking ugly and they don't really look that bad relative to that standard. Only really fair to rate people once they hit puberty though honestly, that's when it will either go uphill or downhill in fucking leaps.

Would cover face and tongue in spunk and feel extremely content.

>all inclusive
>only jews

She's 13 and already wants to suck dick?

Do you think Jewish parents fuck their kids when they're babies?

Nigger is you colourblind? None of them kids is blone

>you are not attracted to kids.
>on Sup Forums

OP needs to GTFO

WRONG

OP is from a community that voted Trump. He is on meth.

I voted for Trump but that has nothing to do with those being the ugliest kids on tv

Anyone wanting to fuck any of those abominations, is this a joke? I thought you guys were going overboard with the irony saying you want to fuck Lacy Green or whatever the ugly bitch name is, you guys can't be this desperate for a dick dip. You'd have a better looking sex partner if you'd just buy a dog.

that one guy is ugly
the rest are fuckable

Post more Millie

No sexy Steve?

>I voted for Trump
faggot

That’s the ugliest of the bunch

I feel sorry for you

That’s boner kill

as someone with an eating disorder the anorexia alarm just blares in my head whenever I see her. someone needs to get that fucking girl some help

I love how skinny she is. I blew so many loads to her in that braw.

Look at that bitches adams apple. Fucking hell.

Trump voters should be beat up on a daily basis.

I'd stand and watch you get kicked.

t. ANTIFAggot

well millie and that girl that plays nancy simply aren't ugly.

the rest, they're supposed to be. they're nerds. do you not remember being a kid? it wasn't the attractive kids that spent all their time in the a/v club or playing d&d, especially in the 80s.

Nancy's pretty cute.
11 and Max aren't not bad.

Nobody cares what you think bro

They're kids, you're not supposed to find them attractive. It weirds me out that you tried to though.

Fuck you Trumptard.

Wrong. Those bitches are damn ugly

Yes they do. Trump's approval ratings are SHIT.
SHIT YOU FUCKING TRUMP HUMPING DIPSHIT.l

I think a lot of people can work being that thin very well, if it comes naturally to them, but I think when skinniness looks really obviously like a result of illness it's hard to see anything hot in it. I mean, she's pretty, but she also shows very telltale signs of anorexia (sunken eyes/cheeks, very thin and almost translucent skin, wrinkles around the mouth and eyes, the Anorexia Hands). it actually shocked me that a major television series would let this actress work on the show without intervening (or maybe they have, it's not like I know shit). I just don't want to see another young person die from that shit lol.

maybe if you're a raging faggot
seems likely.

Noah and Finn are gorgeous you fucking faggot

Lol. Holy shit, Natalia Dyer is a womanlet. I mean, I like short chicks bet that's ridiculous

Well considering that I’m almost 13 and Those kids are uglier than just about anyone in my grade

Lay off the CNN son

Bad photoshop is bad

Holy shit! That bitch is 20?! Thought she was just a hot 15 year old.

Well then u have shit taste... you ugly fuck

You voted for Trump.
You should be punched daily until you finally stfu and realize your mistake.

it's a screencap you jackass, from when she was on colbert last month

and i capped it myself so yes im sure theres no editing.

Sure junk bucko

I'm not even american and I really don't care about which of the two shit presidents you'd get, since the difference is sitting on ant's nest and hornet nest. What I don't get is why do people think it's okay to use violence on people that think differently than you and have different values.
tl;dr, you a retard

"just about" AKA excluding yourself
right?

I feel sorry for your parents

god she is fucking hot
OP is a total faggot

sometimes i forget just how bad most people are at guessing ages.

>I'm not even american
good
shut the fuck up

Yes. I’m not attractive but definitely not as dog shit ugly as that bunch

go download it yourself then, full video is more enjoyable anyway

I know MBB is only 13 or 14, but trust me, I smell lesbian... I smelled lesbian for Ellen Page way before she came out, and also for kristen stewart.. there's something on their annoying expression, same as most lesbos.
Also yeah, the girl playing Nancy looks so Annorexia that is disgusting.

You should be kicked, punched, anally violated and left in the town square to be punched, kicked, slathered in shit until you stop talking shit faggot.
You WERE WRONG.
WRONG.WRONG.WRONG.WRONG.WRONG.WRONG.

t. kike kisser

Millie is like a little sister. I just want to protec. I never had a sister.

She looks like fucking MoonMan

we will re-elect the Democrats and you can't do SHIT faggot

Get back into your cage LaBeouf or no BBC for you!

kek yeah i was shocked when there was a news story saying ellen page came out, because i was like wtf did anyone in the universe not already know that?

but disagree about millie, not really getting that vibe. the short hair is throwing you off.

I WIN TRUMPFAG
I WIN THIS FUCKING THREAD

tfw I'd still rub one out hard for Ellen Page

well of course, doesnt matter if a celeb is a lesbo not like you'd ever actually fuck them anyway

and yet here you are on a board which is filled predominantly with ugly fucks and you're 12 at that so I suspect otherwise

I don't care if you ruin your country further. Besides, I don't think that it's possible to fuck USA any further aside from genocide, even though that'd probably do much better anyway